Notices
Regional - Rockies CO, MT, WY

Rocky Mountain Scion Club

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Hayes
alright guys. It's time for me to start on the member's individual pages for your cars. I need a lot more pictures and, if you can, a mod list of everything that you have done to your car.

Also, is anyone else not getting their notifications of replies to any threads?
Mine is constantly about three or four replies behind. I just keep the page open and refresh every now and then.

How would you like us to get you all the pictures and our mods list?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright guys, check out the site again. I made several changes. I updated the members rides page and made it (in my opinion) much easier to navigate. I also added a page for each member and updated mine and Dan's (I had pictures for both rides). I have not worked out how I will be doing the spec sheet thing on there yet, so it will come soon.

Please let me know what you think. Good or bad. I will continue building more pages as I get the information I need from you guys.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by STCxB
Mine is constantly about three or four replies behind. I just keep the page open and refresh every now and then.
If you get a reply e-mail, it won't send you another on the same thread until you've come back to the site and viewed that thread (while logged in, of course)

You guys are aware you can use the rest of our regional forum too, right? You don't have to keep everything in one super long, harder to sort through, thread.

You can start individual threads in our forum for topics like this, like "RMSC Website" or "RMSC Website discussion". You can also do individual threads for show information and roll call, show pictures, mods, etc.

That's how we used to do it, and it does tend to makes things a lot easier. Especially if there's something specific that you're going back a few pages to find and respond to.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright guys, check out the site again. I made several changes. I updated the members rides page and made it (in my opinion) much easier to navigate. I also added a page for each member and updated mine and Dan's (I had pictures for both rides). I have not worked out how I will be doing the spec sheet thing on there yet, so it will come soon.

Please let me know what you think. Good or bad. I will continue building more pages as I get the information I need from you guys.
For the specs sheet, I would have sections like "Interior/ICE", "Exterior", and "Performance". You could subdivide them further, if you felt it necessary.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How would you like us to get you all the pictures and our mods list?
I have mine set up for instant but don't get any...

Originally Posted by djhax
If you get a reply e-mail, it won't send you another on the same thread until you've come back to the site and viewed that thread (while logged in, of course)

You guys are aware you can use the rest of our regional forum too, right? You don't have to keep everything in one super long, harder to sort through, thread.

You can start individual threads in our forum for topics like this, like "RMSC Website" or "RMSC Website discussion". You can also do individual threads for show information and roll call, show pictures, mods, etc.

That's how we used to do it, and it does tend to makes things a lot easier. Especially if there's something specific that you're going back a few pages to find and respond to.
I knew that, but I don't get any notifications, at all, ever...

For the specs sheet, I would have sections like "Interior/ICE", "Exterior", and "Performance". You could subdivide them further, if you felt it necessary.
I was planning on doing that. A header and then a bullet list with the mods.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone else having trouble viewing Jay's tC on the website? He gets an error box on his phone and the computer. It works for me... Just trying to narrow it down.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can't see Jay's picture, for me it just says Jay's Tc
Where the picture should be.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by goldtoaster
I can't see Jay's picture, for me it just says Jay's Tc
Where the picture should be.
I fixed it. His photo wasn't uploaded to the server.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I knew that, but I don't get any notifications, at all, ever...

All the more reason to make a specific thread for it
Old 05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All the more reason to make a specific thread for it
I meant I do not get notifications for anything on the site. None of the threads I am subscribed to give notifications...
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I meant I do not get notifications for anything on the site. None of the threads I am subscribed to give notifications...
Did you do all the basics so far like check to make sure your e-mail is current and spelled correctly in your profile, check the spam folder/filter in your e-mail, etc?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright Hax, per your recommendation, I started another thread specific to the website.

Check it out here
Old 05-06-2013, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did you do all the basics so far like check to make sure your e-mail is current and spelled correctly in your profile, check the spam folder/filter in your e-mail, etc?
yes and yes. I check my spam folder before emptying it every time.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Alright Hax, per your recommendation, I started another thread specific to the website.

Check it out here
Well played.

Let's see if you get any notifications from that.

yes and yes. I check my spam folder before emptying it every time.
Hmm, that is odd. You could always try to unsubscribe from the thread under "thread tools" and then resubscribe, see if it's some bit in the SL database that needs resetting.

Anything beyond that and you may have to PM the site admin.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It’s car show season again!!

Please see the attachment for the 3rd Annual Aims Community College Car Show!
The show will take place on Saturday July 13, 9:00 – 2:00. This year we are also having a poker run starting at the Aims Automotive Center at 7:00am.

Hope to see you there!

David did you get this email?
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xB_Toaster

The show will take place on Saturday July 13, 9:00 – 2:00. This year we are also having a poker run starting at the Aims Automotive Center at 7:00am.

Hope to see you there!

Yes I did and I say we boycott the show because the guy that we talked to that said he wanted our help making the show more import friendly never emailed me back and if you look at the flyer it's clear that they don't want imports there.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well played.

Let's see if you get any notifications from that.

Hmm, that is odd. You could always try to unsubscribe from the thread under "thread tools" and then resubscribe, see if it's some bit in the SL database that needs resetting.

Anything beyond that and you may have to PM the site admin.
I didn't get a notification from the other thread. I will unsubscribe from everything and re add my subscriptions individually. Let's see if that works.

Originally Posted by xB_Toaster

Hope to see you there!

I don't see an attachment and you should email it to me so I can add it to the future events page of the site. PM with email addy inbound in 3...2...1...
Old 05-06-2013, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by goldtoaster
Yes I did and I say we boycott the show because the guy that we talked to that said he wanted our help making the show more import friendly never emailed me back and if you look at the flyer it's clear that they don't want imports there.
Let's see the flyer

Scion tC 07' , Scion iQ 12'
Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Out with the stock in with the new Rocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367885400.273134.jpgRocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367885412.039594.jpgRocky Mountain Scion Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367885425.328870.jpg

Scion tC 07' , Scion iQ 12'
Old 05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I didn't get a notification from the other thread. I will unsubscribe from everything and re add my subscriptions individually. Let's see if that works.
It worked for me today. I didn't realize it but I was having the same problem, but only with this thread. I just thought I wasn't subscribed.

I tried what I recommended to you, and got an e-mail notification on the very next reply.

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain Scion Club