Notices
Regional - Rockies CO, MT, WY

Rocky Mountain Scion Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have heard some bads things on their thermostats though.....
Luckily that's the easiest part to replace if anything goes wrong. Haha. But they also have lifetime warranties on the parts.

We also were invited to the track next month for the FRS track day down south on July 3rd I thinks.
Take lots of pictures!

Stevinson East & West are working on a monthly Scion meet program to keep the scion lust alive.
That's pretty cool. Maybe they took the hint when we asked them to host a meet!
Old 06-17-2012, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Shadezz
Yeah Buddy!! Hayes is part of the crew now guys!! ( & his lady!!)

As far as the Scion FRS release last night it went pretty good. We ended up being 2-3 Xb's there, 3 Supras, and 2 TC's. We got some IQ gear, Scion gear & 50 bucks in gift cards( mine were shell gas (25) & Best Buy (25).

We also were invited to the track next month for the FRS track day down south on July 3rd I thinks. We have about 10 spots for our group who ever is going....The scion Rep was a cool guy and extended the invite to us.

Stevinson East & West are working on a monthly Scion meet program to keep the scion lust alive. More details as we get them.

Scion Invite FR-S Track Day List

1. Shadezz
2. Hayes (tentatively) I had to cancel my Vegas trip, so I have some vaca time building. I will put in for it tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 06-17-2012, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. Shadezz
2. Hayes
3. Goldtoaster
Old 06-17-2012, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. Shadezz
2. Hayes
3. Goldtoaster
4.xB_Toaster ( as long as I have my car and the day off, I should if it's the 3rd.)
Old 06-18-2012, 01:44 AM
5 Year Member

Wheres the track day might be able to roll down in my frs? Or maybe even the tc too. Sry I haven't been able to meet up with you guys been a busy ___ couple months.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_spyder
Wheres the track day might be able to roll down in my frs? Or maybe even the tc too. Sry I haven't been able to meet up with you guys been a busy ___ couple months.
? Who are you? These spots have been reserved to Rocky Mountain Scion Club members. Please join us a few times before inviting yourself.

Thanks!!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:42 AM
5 Year Member

Oh now I remember why I've never met up with you or posted more, Because you were a douche. Thanks for the reminder!!
Old 06-18-2012, 06:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh now I remember why I've never met up with you or posted more, Because you were a douche. Thanks for the reminder!!
Hey, there's no need for that. We're all pretty accepting guys here. If you have a problem with what someone says in their post, try to point out the issue with the content and avoid name-calling; it just makes things harder to resolve.

It's standard procedure on most of these forums to introduce yourself and your ride when you post in a thread for the first time. Shadezz was looking for some info, is all. We don't have any sort of "initiation" or "induction" requirements, but posting in this thread one time doesn't automatically make you a member of the club, as rude as that may sound. The track day event was, as I understand, an open invitation to club members. It may have been extended to Scion Owners in general, and if that is the case, you would be more than welcome to attend and meet up with everyone and get to know the guys in the club.

We're trying to find new members and grow as a club, so new folks are encouraged to introduce themselves and attend events, but we generally like it when people try to do things in that order.

I'm not trying to steer you away from the club or tell you that you aren't welcome here, by any means; I'm just trying to keep the peace.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by STCxB
Hey, there's no need for that. We're all pretty accepting guys here. If you have a problem with what someone says in their post, try to point out the issue with the content and avoid name-calling; it just makes things harder to resolve.

It's standard procedure on most of these forums to introduce yourself and your ride when you post in a thread for the first time. Shadezz was looking for some info, is all. We don't have any sort of "initiation" or "induction" requirements, but posting in this thread one time doesn't automatically make you a member of the club, as rude as that may sound. The track day event was, as I understand, an open invitation to club members. It may have been extended to Scion Owners in general, and if that is the case, you would be more than welcome to attend and meet up with everyone and get to know the guys in the club.

We're trying to find new members and grow as a club, so new folks are encouraged to introduce themselves and attend events, but we generally like it when people try to do things in that order.

I'm not trying to steer you away from the club or tell you that you aren't welcome here, by any means; I'm just trying to keep the peace.
Yeah I agree. I was going to say shadezz that's a bit harsh as it is I think we are only going to fill 6 of those slots anyways... We are still planning on meeting up for the all Toyota meet on Saturday. Come by and introduce yourself then. We're all actually chill... Just introduce yourself and things will be cool.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:55 AM
5 Year Member

Sry to you guys. Stcxb that's the kind of response I was expecting From a respectable club. I was not trying to be a part of the club with 1 post here. If he would have explained it being a club invitation only and informed me of other meets to meet you guys then my response would have been different. I was assuming I could meet you all at the track day and see about getting in the club from there.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd have no problem with that. As long as we don't fill the spots. But first post some pics of your ride/ rides and tell us a bit about yourself. Like I said i think were meeting up on the 23rd for the all Toyota meet in Denver.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xB_Toaster
I'd have no problem with that. As long as we don't fill the spots. But first post some pics of your ride/ rides and tell us a bit about yourself. Like I said i think were meeting up on the 23rd for the all Toyota meet in Denver.
I thought it was the 24 th... Crap, I have to look.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this says the 24th.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh my bad lol I was going off memory so yeah the 24th
Old 06-18-2012, 04:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

No hard feelings, but lets not take things this route. I don't think I'm out of line asking you to either meet or post somethings about yourself before inviting yourself. I did mention "Rocky Mountain Scion Club Members" were invited to this special event. We are always looking to add more members and your are welcome to join us as we just are wanted to get to know you.

Thanks for the "Douche remark"....havent heard that since middle school.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by STCxB

Thanks buddy! Keeping the peace around here.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Shadezz
No hard feelings, but lets not take things this route. I don't think I'm out of line asking you to either meet or post somethings about yourself before inviting yourself. I did mention "Rocky Mountain Scion Club Members" were invited to this special event. We are always looking to add more members and your are welcome to join us as we just are wanted to get to know you.

Thanks for the "Douche remark"....havent heard that since middle school.
Sorry man didn't mean to come off as a dick like that. It was late an I didn't have nothing to do at work and your comment just rubbed me wrong. As for the douche remark lol this being a PG forum I had to write something that would actually go through! Lol. My bad!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok now that we're past that lol who are you what do you drive. And remember pics or it didn't happen.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:39 PM
5 Year Member

So on that note... Names AJ I own a 2012 rs 7.0 tc and 2013 argento FRS. My lady took over the tc now lol. Live up in Loveland. I work 6 days a week so the meets for me will be kinda hit and miss. I should be able to make the Toyota meet on Sunday but I work at 5 that night. You guys gonna roll down there as a group or meet up down there?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member

Right now I'm posting from the mobile site is there a way to post pics from here or do I need to be on the computer?

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain Scion Club