Scinergy

a - MCs --

b - IHOP acroos from MCs --

c - Waffle House Thornton --
1- MrE333

d - BBQ place off I70 --

e - Randy's Pizza 64th and Ward --
1-Gman

I dont care where, but would really like to see a good turn out. tired of the dismal one's the last few weeks
Old 07-17-2008, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

WRU nick?
Old 07-17-2008, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Sounds like a good idea Gman! Now just getting that idea to work is the thing! LOL
I like the voting idea, and it would be nice to know a few days before the weekend for sure...(just for planning and reservations, and budgeting too)!
I agree that it sucks to show up and only three other people come...we did that alot last winter at MC's. LOL
If my vote counts, I guess I'd go with the Pizza place with the back room that Ryan suggested this week.
Let's see what Nick says and hopefully we can make the majority of us all happy at least?
Old 07-17-2008, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a - MCs --

1- MrE333

d - BBQ place off I70 --

1-Gman
2. Sizzlin
Old 07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Hell lets try the Randy's pizza, that sounds good.. Everyone else?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Yep, we're in!

a - MCs --

1- MrE333

d - BBQ place off I70 --

1-Gman
2. Sizzlin
3. ChipzxB
4. bsp-tC
Old 07-17-2008, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Oh, and if you have to Mapquest it or whatever, here's the address (basically at 64th & Ward):
Randy's Pizza
12312 Ralston Rd
Arvada, CO
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Would any one care if Calvin and I came to hang out? I have missed hanging out with the MC's group.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

joe if u dont come we will hate u
Old 07-17-2008, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
joe if u dont come we will hate u
Who is we? I just dont want to step on any toes.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Yeah, ummm speak for yourself there Cory!
LOL
Old 07-17-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

That's cold.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol well if you didnt wear sandals we wont have that problem joe lol

randys it is after that im off to bw3s for there are fights on
Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Frosty355
That's cold.
Yes, well we can point to a few places where things have been said to me or about me by either Joe or Crystal that were pretty cold too. Not that it's right, but I'm really tired of feeling like we have to "let things go" all the time for the sake of "friendships" that aren't really there.
We're not planning on attending any more club meetings that have people that aren't even in the club going to them, and after some of the things that have been said, we shouldn't be expected to either.
These Saturday night meetings at restaurants are just that, "club meetings" for a lack of an official meeting every week.
We know that some people choose to remain friends with others that are no longer club members, but that doesn't mean that we all have to enjoy their company at club meetings does it? If they wanna hang out with our club members, they can continue to do so on their own, but not at the club meetings...but that's just our opinion about it.
Ultimately, others may decide to override this opinion, and may welcome the people that are no longer members to our meetings, but then we can just go elsewhere and not hang out with Scinergy anymore too I guess.
It basically boils down to being sick of two-faced stuff going on in our club too.
We can discuss this more at one of our meetings if you all want?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this irritates me people say things to others that get them hot

lori you have done so
i have done so
all have done so
end of story
i dont see any reason why some one out side the club couldnt come

bre dose not drive a scion she is always with me
colton drives a evo is he not good enough to hang with us
there are people that some dont like
me and j had a hatred for a while we are cool again
there are better things to do then be alll "____y" over the past

looking back gets you nowhere all we can to is look to the future not to mention cristal wont be there

just thought i would throw that out there

we can all get along its not that hard is it?

say i wasnt liked by one of the club members this would not stop me from attending the meets i go to hang out with friends not just scion drivers
there are 1000000000 of scions good friends are hard to come by
we have all said one thing behind someones back and another to there face we are all human

end of my rant

sorry if i offended you i am only human
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bsp-tC
Originally Posted by Frosty355
That's cold.
Yes, well we can point to a few places where things have been said to me or about me by either Joe or Crystal that were pretty cold too. Not that it's right, but I'm really tired of feeling like we have to "let things go" all the time for the sake of "friendships" that aren't really there.
We're not planning on attending any more club meetings that have people that aren't even in the club going to them, and after some of the things that have been said, we shouldn't be expected to either.
These Saturday night meetings at restaurants are just that, "club meetings" for a lack of an official meeting every week.
We know that some people choose to remain friends with others that are no longer club members, but that doesn't mean that we all have to enjoy their company at club meetings does it? If they wanna hang out with our club members, they can continue to do so on their own, but not at the club meetings...but that's just our opinion about it.
Ultimately, others may decide to override this opinion, and may welcome the people that are no longer members to our meetings, but then we can just go elsewhere and not hang out with Scinergy anymore too I guess.
It basically boils down to being sick of two-faced stuff going on in our club too.
We can discuss this more at one of our meetings if you all want?
You have said and done more then your far share. But that is not the point I did not post to start a big fight. I get the point that you dont want me around and that is fine I need good people in my life right now. I have more then enought drama and for some reason I thought that maybe the drama here had stoped but I was wrong. With that said I will not be coming to any "club meetings". Sorry to get things all up in arms.

Back on topic have a good time where ever you guys end up.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Joe you know most of us enjoy your company. I know what you meant by needing good people in your life right now. If you need to to hang out you name the place.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by bsp-tC
[Ultimately, others may decide to override this opinion, and may welcome the people that are no longer members to our meetings, but then we can just go elsewhere and not hang out with Scinergy anymore too I guess.
This sounds like an ultimatum. how can you honestly say that to your friend?

and if you have a problem with colton coming around please let me know.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

colton is cool i dont care if any one comes as long as its not george bush
Old 07-18-2008, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

You guys are taking what was said too literally, as far as guests are concerned. If Jay wants to bring Colton (especially since he has recently been the only way Jay could attend), I am not in disagreement with that. Or, if Cory brings his girlfriend Bre, that would be expected, as she is with a fellow Scion owner too, just like Ryan would be expected to bring his girlfriend, or I would bring my husband. We are club members, and have a Scion.
Of course, other Scion owners who could be potential club members would also be welcome, even if we never met them before! That is how the club is supposed to grow!
What I am talking about is the people who have chosen to get rid of their Scions, or have downtalked our club, or one of its members! Why should we welcome them to come to our club meetings when they are no longer in the club? If they have chosen not to be a Scinergy member for whatever reason, then they should be friends that we stay in touch with and hang with away from the club, if only to avoid conflicts like this one.

Joe- We should talk sometime or take things to PM's if you are willing, because I would like to hear why it is you think I have said or done anything to you or Crystal to warrant the way I have been treated by either of you.
It is sad to hear that you may be needing friends right now, and for that I empathize. However, our club meetings are probably not the best place to hang out with us, okay? Thanks for understanding how we feel. Some things are not so easily let go of, and I have not heard any apologies for things that have been said or happened either...

Jay, it's not an ultimatum. It's a simple life choice. If things make you upset or unhappy then why would you drive 180 miles round trip to be part of it each time? If we're gonna continue to have conflicts like these in the club without considering others feelings inthe club, then we don't want to subject ourselves to it anymore. That's all. It wouldn't effect our friendship unless you let it. We'd just hang out with you away fropm the club if you wanted to. We resolved our differences with you, and you with us. Joe and Crystal haven't, and we don't feel they should be at club meets. That's all.

Sorry for the book guys. I am not trying to cause drama. Joe was nice enough to ask if it would bother anyone and I said it would. But it had to get all blown up. If our own club members would stand behind each other's feelings instead of arguing every point, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all. Too many of us disagree about too many things, and don't consider other's feelings sometimes. Myself included. Sorry if that has offended any of our members.

Quick Reply: Weekly hang-out at MC's pizza