SL Member

and i wonder why new people get run off
Old 07-18-2008, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Jay and Cory - You guys are free to hang with whomever you coose! Just don't subject everyone else to an uncomfortable situation, okay? You guys can always go hang with Joe whenever you want. We only come down once every couple of weeks, and we'd like to enjoy the time with everyone if that's okay with you.
Cory, if you're accusing us of running off new people, you better think twice about that... especially since we have alwasy done everything we could to help this club stay together! Most recently, I think it was you who people in the club had problems with (and maybe still do). People should not throw stones who live in glass houses, ya' know?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:45 AM
SL Member
Scinergy

Attention everyone!!!!

I think most of this should be aired and discussed in person either privately, at the meeting or on the phone between the parties involved. Most of these issues we are having are long standing and deeply rooted issues.

Quarreling on this thread is getting us nowhere fast To read something vs. hearing something is a huge difference. It seems to me that everyone is angry and aggitated. We had a meeting not too long ago that unfortunately i was unable to attend at stevinson. It seems several of us missed that meeting.

We apparently need to stop and take a deep breath then address this at an actual meeting and not just the dinner with friends we seem to be having lately. It would seem that everyone of us has at least one issue that needs to be resolved and so long as we dont address them this situation is only going to get worse.

Rather than trying to resolve this via thread or texting is just not helping you cant hear emotion or sincerity in the words you also cant read sarcasm.

I think that what we need to do is either before dinner or after dinner but before anyone leaves. Come right out and get the problems we have out on the table and get them resolved. I know several of us started in the club before all the Drama and infighting took place and remember when it was fun and want it to be that way again.

Again just an observation. One would think with all of us being adults that we can be civil and resolve the issues peacefully

That being Said Joe you have never said or done anything to my knowledge that would make me not want you there. However i am not sure how much I am actually wanted anywhere recently either. You have my number if you need to talk or have anything i can help you with. Don't hesitate
Old 07-18-2008, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Oh jeez. This is just nuts!
Tell you what. We'll seriously just quit coming down for Scinergy ok? It's not worth this mess anymore just to try to make this club a better place to be for our members.
I'm sick of this, and I'm so done with this kind of stress.
It was a simple answer that I gave to Joe when he asked and you guys won't let it go. What a club, huh? You guys make your own members not want to come around anymore!
See you guys at whatever shows we all end up at, and if anyone calls or wants to hang out maybe we'll be around.
Have fun ya'll.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Gman- that response was not directed to you or because of you posting. You posted while I was typing and I didn't see that.
Just one last observation though about your idea of airing this in person? I think that would be fine, if the only people at the weekly meetings were club members, but honestly these things don't need to be discussed with potential new members present either, or some past members hanging out who really aren't even part of it anymore. This is exactly what I have been trying to say! Club meetings should be about club members and discussing issues at hand...
Peace.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

I'll get with Nick about the tent and banners, the web, the stickers, and everything else club related to wrap things up, okay? You guys can discuss at your next meeting exactly who you want Nick to work with instead too, okay.
Have fun wherever you guys go.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:55 AM
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by coryjames
and i wonder why new people get run off

Cory! I have no problem admitting I left this club for a long time for a few reasons. Ask me Saturday night I'll enlighten you as to a couple of them. Mike just Stated he quit for the same infighting and drama playing out right here in the same thread yesterday. Pointing blame at Laur or anyone else for that matter doesn't help.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

IBTL
Old 07-18-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jay and Cory - You guys are free to hang with whomever you coose! Just don't subject everyone else to an uncomfortable situation, okay? You guys can always go hang with Joe whenever you want. We only come down once every couple of weeks, and we'd like to enjoy the time with everyone if that's okay with you.
Cory, if you're accusing us of running off new people, you better think twice about that... especially since we have alwasy done everything we could to help this club stay together! Most recently, I think it was you who people in the club had problems with (and maybe still do). People should not throw stones who live in glass houses, ya' know?

i am not here to please anyone
i come around the club to be with friends
not club members
i dont look at them as club members
but as friends
some closser then others
you act like your the only one to have had stuff said about you
people have said things about me so be it
if you got mad at every thing some one said about you you would worry yourself to death

things have been said about every one thats life
people dont like me cool there are a few friends in the club that enjoy my company and me the same

all work and no play makes jack a pain in the but to talk to why police every one when you could be having fun to i was just letting people know how i felt if i offended a few oh well we are all in this together so why have beef with some one else i am a very forgiving person me and jay hated eachother one min now we are chill again there was never a im sorry your sorry deal it was a unspoken deal im just sick of all this its kinda pathetic
Old 07-18-2008, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i cant wait for pizza this week. It sounds so good in my tummy! YUM!!!!! Can i get a count of who will be making it so i can go talk with them about it?
Old 07-18-2008, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i will try to make it but the fight is on and a few friends invited me to go so its a toss up
Old 07-18-2008, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i'll be there, patrons of pizza.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Ok so enough is enough and this all stops here now! I have sat back and watched this all from the begining and it was handled pretty good until now. We will be at Randys this week and there we will make a decision on a spot for our saturday night meetings up north and we will continue to go to MC's down south.. For those that don't like this please by all means pm me !!!!! This has gotten way outa control all over the resturaunt meeting spot once again. So with that said everything here is finished-- no more bickering or fighting.. If needed take it to pm please. It is time to start ridding of the problems and it going to start now.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by sizzlinscion
i cant wait for pizza this week. It sounds so good in my tummy! YUM!!!!! Can i get a count of who will be making it so i can go talk with them about it?
Randy's Pizza
12312 Ralston Rd
Arvada, CO

I believe the list still reads as such.

1. Sizzlin'
2. ChipzxB
3. Number2
4. Gman
Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

1. Sizzlin'
2. ChipzxB
3. Number2
4. Gman
5. Fader +2 or 3
Old 07-18-2008, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Sorry. I did not know there was drama. I saw the "lol" and thought it was a joke. My bad.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:18 PM

Randy's Pizza
12312 Ralston Rd
Arvada, CO

I believe the list still reads as such.

1. Sizzlin'
2. ChipzxB
3. Number2
4. Gman
5. Fader +2 or 3
6. Josesciontc
Old 07-18-2008, 07:24 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

Wow Jose, I was just checkin out your pics, I didnt know you had lambos... nice dude.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:28 PM

Thanks. I just got them last week . Passanger shock is blown. I have a new set on order.

Quick Reply: Weekly hang-out at MC's pizza