Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

The Beast is on the Rise

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 03:55 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Default The Beast is on the Rise

hello to you that have opened this link. as you all know (or maybe you don't) my car has been bass-less for quite sometime due to lack of appetizing funds IE: i was broke and couldn't afford speakers. But due to recent events (i got a job at the best buy in cutler ridge) i am now making some money so in light of these recent...happenings The Beast as some have been known to call it is back on the rise...but i am saddened to say that i will not be putting in 15's instead i will be putting four 10's and instead of 2000watts....im bumping it up to 4000watts...(hopefully) so by december (sorry not in time for HIN) i will have brought the Beast back to life. so if you have ne comments/questions/suggestions please PM me because i don't check the forums as often as i should but i am posting this is a topic so that everybody at least knows that i am in fact still alive. so plz keep on reppin 4 scion evo and i hope to see you all soon.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member
Scion Evolution

So what's up wit it?
Old 11-15-2005, 03:25 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

nothing at the moment for the car has been in an accident im hoping to get everything back in and taken care off by january...but we all kno how long it took to get ready last time...but it shouldn't be as long this time cause they just have to make a new tub for the speakers and hook up another battery and some relays...ok...maybe it will take just as long as last time but im hopin it won't cause a month is ridiculous...well ne way...stay true to the scion...i saw a mag today with a Scion tC that had 1400hp....sick...k...later