5 Year Member

SL Member

i can try and talk to my sales rep at david maus :D
Old 07-26-2006, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

you just need to let them know that all money goes 100% to charity. and we are working out the details of what charities we want to represent.

the more help we have the better. but we don't want o get too confused. so let's just throw out some ideas.. maybe talk to some cmpanies and see if they want to help and what they'd be willing to bring to the table. but do we want to get a meeting together?

and this isnt just ORLANDO - this is also Tampa and Volusia and Brevard Counties... heck, it can be the whole state of florida - we are just trying to make the events in central florida.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Toyota_Kitten
great response. well this isnt something like going over to help a friend paint theri house.. this is to help those that we don't even know.

TRUE BUT IF YOU USED HALF OF YOUR BRAIN WITH ALL THE THINGS GOING ON LOCALLY IN THE SCION COMMUNITY YOU WOULD HAVE POSSIBLY FIGURED OUT WHOS HOME I WAS MEANING THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN NEED OF SOME HELP BUT I GUESS WHEN YOU ARE IGNORANT YOU DONT CARE SO I KNOW WHEN ME AND MEMEBERS OF KAD AS WELL AS DON ARE BUSY HELPING PAINTING I KNOW NOT TO EXPECT YOU THERE thank god
Old 07-26-2006, 04:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

justin-do you feel like a slave...cuz james just ownd you......

cher-im sorry but im with james this time.....there is noting i like more than painting

james-any werd on when we gotta do this
Old 07-26-2006, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedneckwithanxB
justin-do you feel like a slave...cuz james just ownd you......

cher-im sorry but im with james this time.....there is noting i like more than painting

james-any werd on when we gotta do this
lol owned by meeeee biotch
as soon as i get the word or you get the word we will be painting and helping out even more then we are now man
Old 07-26-2006, 04:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

did i leave my phone charger at your house, i remember i ran it dead call NC that day
Old 07-26-2006, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Originally Posted by 20inchBOX
great response. well this isnt something like going over to help a friend paint theri house.. this is to help those that we don't even know.

TRUE BUT IF YOU USED HALF OF YOUR BRAIN WITH ALL THE THINGS GOING ON LOCALLY IN THE SCION COMMUNITY YOU WOULD HAVE POSSIBLY FIGURED OUT WHOS HOME I WAS MEANING THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN NEED OF SOME HELP BUT I GUESS WHEN YOU ARE IGNORANT YOU DONT CARE SO I KNOW WHEN ME AND MEMEBERS OF KAD AS WELL AS DON ARE BUSY HELPING PAINTING I KNOW NOT TO EXPECT YOU THERE thank god
=( ouch that really hurt =(

that was really mean =(

and uncalled for.

i apologize that i didnt know what you were refferring to. Don has not told me about this house. nor have you, or anything else that i have read on Scionlife. I'm sorry if i offended you.

i was simply meaning that these charity events will be for an organization that we all can chose from. the house painting thing is a seperate thing right?

please educate us all on this... i'm sure i'm not the only one who has no cluw waht this is you are talking about. but im sure if someone we know is in need of help we can all help out - but that will be a seperate thread.... not this one.
=(
Old 07-26-2006, 05:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i apologize that i didnt know what you were refferring to. Don has not told me about this house. =(
BULLSHYT
Old 07-26-2006, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

that was really mean =(

and uncalled for.

i apologize that i didnt know what you were refferring to. Don has not told me about this house. nor have you, or anything else that i have read on Scionlife. I'm sorry if i offended you.

i was simply meaning that these charity events will be for an organization that we all can chose from. the house painting thing is a seperate thing right?

please educate us all on this... i'm sure i'm not the only one who has no cluw waht this is you are talking about. but im sure if someone we know is in need of help we can all help out - but that will be a seperate thread.... not this one.
=(
thats pretty sad you dont know what house we maybe talking of since you have their link in your sig
Old 07-26-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

im just gonna say it since apparently i never told you to begin with

SHAWN AND NIKKIS HOUSE

remember i had told you that me, james, and janis spet all friday lookin for an envy for them
Old 07-26-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedneckwithanxB
i apologize that i didnt know what you were refferring to. Don has not told me about this house. =(
BULLSHYT
Old 07-26-2006, 12:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright everyone, back on topic or the thread will get shout down by the mods and we end up not helping anyone.

Shawn and Nikki will have alot of people over their house for a painting party and when we find out the time we'll let everyone know.

as for charities, we helped out DCF (Department of Children and Families) in Volusia and it went over big! I'm sure they would love for us to help them out again.

I would think we should either support a state wide charity (one central location) or every county that has a charity that stays local in that county.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

i like the children route being that kids are great and seeing them smile is an awesome feeling. there is make a wish foudation right here in maitland it's their headquarters and if not i also like the ronald mcdonalds house thing maria talked about.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

The Ronald McDonald house is great. We stayed at the one in St. Pete when Tori was born a premi a long time ago. I'm up to help with what ever is needed.

As far as Shawn and Niki goes, all they have to do is ask and an army will show up to help. Them is good people there and everyone will be there for that too.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:11 PM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

There is also the Mustard Seed. Maybe the new Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Children that just opened up.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

yea no don you never told me, you never told clint either. neither of us had a clue. no one has posted it publicly - no one has called me on the telephone. i found this out just now b/c don JSUT NOW posted it.

i posted a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THREAD for our efforts for Shawn and Nikki.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

that was really mean =(

and uncalled for.

=(
thats pretty sad you dont know what house we maybe talking of since you have their link in your sig
not my fault no one told me about it, nor has anyone posted in publicly on here till now, not Superfa, not SD, not ScionPro either. no one called me, no one told me at sibling rivalry. don only told me ONE THING on a serious note.

no one ever mentioned this, i even called shawn b/c i had a weird feeling something was up a few days ago. i had the intuition to call... and i did, but no answer unfortunately.

dude - i bet HALF of the scion people here in Scion Life had NO CLUE till now!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

sorry soem things had to be said to striaghten out a few things against me.

back on topic

everyone who has a charity in mind - please get as much info as you can on that organization. fidn out what kinds of programs we can help. even if its an interactive program where we give them a service instead of money.

then after we gather all that - we should have a meeting and everyone can bring everything to the table adn we can decide. how does that sound? does anyone have another or a better idea.

i'm just kinda throwing this out there, im sure you all have better ideas.

thank you for all the participation on this string of events.

Quick Reply: charity events...who wants to help out?