Regional - Southeast FL, GA

charity events...who wants to help out?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 05:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow...that's one hell of a thread!!!

Number 1...Nikki called Janis and that's how a very few people found out there was any trouble at my place. She just wanted to chat with someone about our loss. In stressful times I tend to be hard...girls talk to girls.

I did not send out the Bat Signal to the Scion Community because there really isn't anything to be done. Or so I thought. We had a check from the insurance company right away and started putting a life back together the next day. I'm sure that if I'da called one Scion person instead of the fire dept. we woulda had 30 Scions there with buckets of water in a matter of minutes. That's just how we do it in Orlando!

I expect our friends to help us recover the old car, and to help us build the new one. That is a very devestating blow to Nikki! She loved that car. We owe a debt of gratitude to a few people that helped us find our new Envy car. This is the kind of stuff I would like to see from our friends...lets get back to having fun and bein pals again. If the insurance company wants to change the paint color in or out of the house, then I say let em do it...I'm too lazy to work that hard

Please remember...this was our house...not our business. SuperFa is still here just like before. We will of course continue to support the Scion community just as we have all along. Any charity events please count us in as it will be a great way to get by til our house and cars are put back together.

There were some fairly rude posts in this thread, and while all of you are my friends I hate seeing my name come up in this way. Please keep in mind, that this was a private thing that happened and I had too much on my mind to try to advise everyone on our situation.

Thanks so much for the concern guys. I truely didn't imagine what kind of friends we have until this happened.

Anyone that would like the whole story on the ordeal and some pictures of the poor little SuperFa car damage can check it out at my site in this thread.

http://superfa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194

Other vendors have donated parts for the new car as well as alot of stuff we have...we'll have Nikki back in the saddle again soon. Plans for the old car (It's mine now...Nikki gave it to me) Include RWD, full cage, tinned interior, and over 300hp (motor donated by a friend of mine already!)...coming to a drag strip near you soon!

We also have a new part coming for the xB, and tC only that will amaze and shock you...really. We also have a new trim peice for the xB that will be at the site in a few days...bright things are coming...we just gotta get by this little problem first. Once again...thanks everyone.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Superfa
we'll have Nikki back in the saddle again soon.
hehe, sounds like a naughty movie title to me.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by violent_b
Originally Posted by Superfa
we'll have Nikki back in the saddle again soon.
hehe, sounds like a naughty movie title to me.
what doesnt sound like a dirty movie to you
Old 07-28-2006, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

lol - the best dirty movie title in his signature

IT'S ALL ABOTU MIDGETS AND MONKEYS.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

shawn - i still feel horrible that i did not know about it. b/c clint and i area always here for you!!!!

back to the topic tho - we did set up a seperate thread for any info on you guys - b/c everyone in orlando wants to help the guy who provides cool blinky lights...

back to subject...

Maria - find out any info on Ronald McDonald House? anyone else get any info on anything? and do we still want to try and plan a meeting in mid august?