Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

.:/ HIN Miami PICS! DEEPVISION.net, tunerZine.com...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

it was an awesome shows and all... i won Hottest wild scion and 1st place sound presentation... but i am upset that i didnt get as much coverage as i thought i was going to... i am trying to round up pictures from websites to show to all of my sponsors but i dont have any. hahaha but all in all it was an awesome show!

Old 12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i didnt see that box..where was that at?
Old 12-23-2007, 04:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i was parked in the wrong spot apparently... no one saw my car and it is a rare sight when you see a two door xb! haha but i was by the mazda main stage...
Old 12-23-2007, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

oo yea cool 2 doors...at least u got sum pretty hott models by box..:D
Old 12-23-2007, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

any one got any more pics of this tC?

And sweet 2 door xB got more pics?
Old 12-23-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

this is all i got from that car :D

My Photobucket Pic of HIN
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...view=slideshow
Old 12-23-2007, 09:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am going to try and get a better spot at all of the other shows that i go to because like i said i need to get pictures off of websites to send in to my sponsors... and also i need to get media coverage and if i am not seen by the public than i am definately not seen by the magazines! haha
Old 12-23-2007, 09:36 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_xb_guy_05
it was an awesome shows and all... i won Hottest wild scion and 1st place sound presentation... but i am upset that i didnt get as much coverage as i thought i was going to... i am trying to round up pictures from websites to show to all of my sponsors but i dont have any. hahaha but all in all it was an awesome show!

by all means congrats on the win, lol i dont know if your crew team said anything but we where behind your ride on the way down that friday morning lol. and it was a sweetbox an i was wondering y it wasnt wit the other scions as well.... but i did notice scattered tC's everywhere else...
Old 12-24-2007, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by j0n
by all means congrats on the win, lol i dont know if your crew team said anything but we where behind your ride on the way down that friday morning lol. and it was a sweetbox an i was wondering y it wasnt wit the other scions as well.... but i did notice scattered tC's everywhere else...
thanks a lot... we saw you following us and it was awesome to see you! i am going to be going to houston soon probably so i will keep in touch and tell you that i am going your way! well hey if you find any pictures of my car please send them to me and i will do the same! but all in all the show was awesome!
Old 12-24-2007, 12:54 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

yes that was a sweet pic an the colors did flow well on it... an scion xb guy 05 yes you did have a sweet ride and congrats on the wild xb trophy, i got the mild xb award and there are hardly any pix of us huh? lol we'll be looking for you in the H when u get here..
Old 12-24-2007, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND

cant really see the xb much...but i know u know its the xb lol

That chick lacey ....sooo hott (purple)...so many pics of her..:D
Old 12-24-2007, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

there werent that many pics of scions in general.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well merry xmas to every and happy holidays... and if you find any more pics throw them up here i guess... because there is no other thread for pics from this show!
Old 12-24-2007, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_xb_guy_05
well merry xmas to every and happy holidays... and if you find any more pics throw them up here i guess... because there is no other thread for pics from this show!
sux about sponsor photo ops (lack off).. your box deserves the attention. I have never seen a 2 door, awesome xBizzle!
Old 12-25-2007, 01:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks a lot... so how were the after parties??? i was way too tired to go to any of them!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:48 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i know what ya mean bout lack of scion support. seems as if the car world hates us, but when we show we do turn heads more than da damn near million dollar cars. lol i heard alotta that at da show. like oooh like its a lil box car, those are so cool. an da watcha lookin at its just a box. but deep inside they love them just hate they over spend an what we do turns everyones heads. dats why i figure we get over looked cause we draw hella attention. lol or am i just trippin? lol
Old 12-26-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

past 2 HIN's, i usually stay put in the booths. more
interesting to me but each time i go, it's more for the people than cars.

i'm tunnel vision, so anything that was in-between
the NOS Model Lounge, DaJap's xB, Boost Mobile
VIP Lounge & the entrance is what i got a glimpse of.

trust me, these shows get old...
reuniting with the friends what does it for me.

p.s. - coverage of the parties on deepvision.net are self-explanatory.

dRRRRRRRRRRANKKK, sip sip, draNKKKKK.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by k-boy
i know what ya mean bout lack of scion support. seems as if the car world hates us, but when we show we do turn heads more than da damn near million dollar cars. lol i heard alotta that at da show. like oooh like its a lil box car, those are so cool. an da watcha lookin at its just a box. but deep inside they love them just hate they over spend an what we do turns everyones heads. dats why i figure we get over looked cause we draw hella attention. lol or am i just trippin? lol
to be honest i'm getting the feeling like the car world is getting "Scion'ed-out" so to speak...its such a popular and pushed brand that magazines and also the car scene in general may start to look elsewhere for fresh faces and inspiration...

this is the same feeling i got from the fast and furious trend...not all forms have died away but for the most part i THANK god i dont see anymore green eclispes with a really poor rip off of a knight on the side...or worse...ECLIPSE written everywere!
Old 12-27-2007, 02:14 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lol that maybe true, but i think we still deserve the same respect as everyone else even though our rides arent as fast. lol
Old 12-27-2007, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by k-boy
lol that maybe true, but i think we still deserve the same respect as everyone else even though our rides arent as fast. lol
i dont disagree with you there...its not a matter of respect but of money...always what it comes down to. with scion being a popular brand and so mainstream sometimes companies figure to be different might draw in more customers...like lets say for the past months hooked up scions have been being featured and not much of the other vehicle brands...and not just one mag but all of them are featuring scions mostly...then one magazine thinks hey after a while the consumers may start to get scion'd-out and rather then stop and pick up the magazine to look over or skim see its mostly scions and crave something different and place it back on the shelves....ya know? like a while ago old school nissans and toyotas became a hot market in the magazines...then something new comes along...its just an ever changing market...its not personal/respect its money...and i'm not saying people hate seeing scions everywhere i know alot of people LOVE scion to DEATH and the lifestyle! but their are other people/photographers that may be looking for something different right now...

i'm just theorizing here i'm not predicting fact

Quick Reply: .:/ HIN Miami PICS! DEEPVISION.net, tunerZine.com...