Royal Palm Scion Recap

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 03:49 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I like the idea of parking the cars not by club affiliation, everyone will get more exposure that way
Old 07-31-2009, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Cool

Originally Posted by checho10
Why arent you with me on that one Sam? I honestly think we should all grow up a bit, its effing frustratin to go to a show and sit on one side and just chill there without getting close to the other cars because scikotics have cooties or som shti!

Ivan i believe as a host for these shows it should be a goal of yours to make activities that UNITE the car clubs so it doesnt look like the set of France vs Germany in WWII
which is france.. lmao.. i can take a guess..

we're all American baby.. if u cant take it leave it.

Originally Posted by trikkonceptz
Besides whether it was 50 - 10 in favor of either club, it is not respectful to put either group in that position. I only do it when it is close, which becomes more fun.
yes our 12 to a 23 was from the last show was great to hear in front of everyone

BASKET WEAVING FTW

from what i noticed from any show there is always stuff talking after from either the judging or the drama between the clubs....I wasnt calling any show bad. Props big time the food was awesome.. The raffle was funny.. got a bag full of scion stuff lmao!!..

I like the idea of parking the cars not by club affiliation, everyone will get more exposure that way
Well it was too, Someone made the call for us to be together and he stuck with it Thinking it would be fine with all of us.. Which was fine with me btw.. but others might of thought differently Which didnt bring it up before.. so we kept doing what we were doing, I'm pretty sure it will be different before.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I think everyone _____esway too much, i believe Ivan can be professional enough to judge cars in an unbiased manner wheyher or not he was a scikotic before. Just grow up people, you dont see me crying because i lose to people who spent no where near as much on their cars and still come out on top, these shows are supposed to be fun not drama fests!

Props on all that you've done Ivan
x2

I tell you all the time how i don't see how you don't win. Your tC is super clean and has great list of mods.

Im def gonna try and step up my game next show!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

being the first show that i was registered as independent from a car club, it felt odd the show ran smoothly and liked the setup, i for one though tse's parking situation was crowded but as ray stated

Justin Ivan has nothing to do with how we parked we had the option of parking the same way but being the we had so many cars we wouldve split the group and parked more car on theother side of the curb. I rathered park everyone together.
Checho im on your side 110% but i didnt have to post this to tell you.

when are ppl going to figure out these show are put together for our enjoyment and to get the scion word out to the masses and get our community growing not about whos got more cars, who has the cleaner car, yeah its a competition but were all trying to achieve the same goal. why not help each other as opposed to bickering about all this little stuff.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I say Xb's park with xB's , tC's with tC's and so on. I don't care who's next too me its all love. I all ways talk to the members of scikotic's cause we all share the love for the same thing, and thats the scion brand. beside's i wanna park next to my twin from scikotic's one show, see who gets more looks lol.

Ivan this was my first show with the new format and loved it!! keep it going!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACiDTc
being the first show that i was registered as independent from a car club, it felt odd the show ran smoothly and liked the setup, i for one though tse's parking situation was crowded but as ray stated

Checho im on your side 110% but i didnt have to post this to tell you.

when are ppl going to figure out these show are put together for our enjoyment and to get the scion word out to the masses and get our community growing not about whos got more cars, who has the cleaner car, yeah its a competition but were all trying to achieve the same goal. why not help each other as opposed to bickering about all this little stuff.

Well said my brother ,

i must say we def had a great ride too the show!! I def kept you out of the 90+ range lol
Old 07-31-2009, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Free Checho !!!!! LOL
Old 07-31-2009, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

you dont see me crying because i lose to people who spent no where near as much on their cars and still come out on top,
Originally Posted by DREWxB08
x2

I tell you all the time how i don't see how you don't win. Your tC is super clean and has great list of mods.

Im def gonna try and step up my game next show!!!
i never win shiiiii... i only come for the club support
Old 07-31-2009, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dam262a
i never win shiiiii... i only come for the club support

Step up that game sam!!!

Def a show winner there, just gotta find it!

Im there for ideas, support but i also wanna win
Old 07-31-2009, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

no moneys.. for setting up the game gotta pay for these tickets lmao
Old 07-31-2009, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

no moneys.. for setting up the game gotta pay for these tickets lmao
Dude we gotta work on you not getting ticket's anymore!!
Old 07-31-2009, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Dude we gotta work on you not getting ticket's anymore!!
lol, lets talk about it in the tse thread...

this is an official thread jack lol
Old 07-31-2009, 06:33 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

thread jackstands ftw!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

all im saying is that for the first show you guys changed the way you were counting cars for the best cc trophy. " # of cars in the cc w/ stickers". now for this show we called everyone for two weeks str8 even the people who i knew maybe couldnt go cuz of work. sam did a great job and we were able to get most of our members out there. i counted and we were missing 10 people. so because we took too many cars now they change the way to count for best car club again. Scikotics for about 2 years has had the over hand on TSE but maybe the tables have turned...

thats all i have to say!!!!

hopefully next show turns out awsome with the new STREET CLASS
Old 07-31-2009, 01:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I say Xb's park with xB's , tC's with tC's and so on. I don't care who's next too me
I agree, especially since they are all seperate classes anyway, judges may better have their head in it for each type of car.. get an overall feel for that car, that stays fresh in their heads. However, if you do not know how many of each are going to show, it might be hard to reserve those areas, but most dealer shows are expandable off the ends of the "show area," could make reserve over flow..

Originally Posted by ACiDTc
when are ppl going to figure out these show are put together for our enjoyment and to get the scion word out to the masses and get our community growing .. why not help each other as opposed to bickering about all this little stuff.
Word

no moneys..
Me neither
Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

thread jackstands ftw!
Name:  jackstands.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  4.9 KB
Old 07-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Lmfao!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Thanks again guys, your comments are always direct ..lol

My only suggestion however is honor your hiarchy, each club has a president and such, and like many of you realized decisions were made by these individuals to change the way we set up the event initially.

I wanted to address the parking problems we normally have at shows and insisted that we get a 2 parking space berth per vehicle which is overkill but nice to know you could have both doors open and still not touch your neighbor. Therefore when Scikotics rolled in they were parked that way.

Honestly had TSE gotten there a little earlier you guys would have probably filled the first lot and still had some overflow using the 2 spot system.

Now I can't promise that at every event, this one had a nice chunk of real estate to play with, but I will always look out for you guys when laying out logistics.

On a side note, for the next trophy show a judge will likely approach you once you arrive to class your car, you will take that slip to the registration tent shortening the whole 50 questions when you walk up and having to yell over a DJ ..

So keep it coming and keep it civil, as mentioned before this is being done for your benefit and if it ever becomes to much trouble it will simoply be taken away.

Laterz,

Ivan
Old 07-31-2009, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Sounds good to Me!!!

Ivan When is the next show gonna be and where??

Thanks again!!

Also since i was unable to make the first show with the new format do you happen to have a copy of the score sheet or a run down of it? I know some member's had it and used it to work from and improve on scores. Thanks again Ivan!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Also since i was unable to make the first show with the new format do you happen to have a copy of the score sheet or a run down of it? I know some member's had it and used it to work from and improve on scores. Thanks again Ivan!!!
x2

Also could we get a layout for parking for the next show thanks

Quick Reply: Royal Palm Scion Recap