Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

Scion EXPOSED 2.0 Miami FL 1.21.06

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We can all meet at the walmart super center on malabar. scion xb guy pm me your cell number...
Old 11-29-2005, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
I will be there for sure!

Originally Posted by scion_xb_guy_05
anyone meeting in the melbourne area??? or around??? i wanna hook up with a chain!
Im in Palm Bay, If Hector and Rich goes we can meet up with you...
Count me in!

Hopefully I'll have my system installed by then...so I can quake the parking lot...
Old 11-29-2005, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Okay as far as a caravan - remember last years successful SCION CHECKPOINT RALLY Presented By Scion Dynasty and Scion Evolution??? http://www.sciondynasty.flscions.com...ointrally.html

all those pix on the first page of this thread are alll from SCION CHECKPOINT RALLY!

so what am i doing this year???? I AM PLANNING OUT SCION CHECKPOINT RALLY 2006! yes but i still need everyone's help again this year. so i need input and ideas on times and places to meet.

we will need checkpoints in Jacksonville, Daytona, Orlando, Palm Beach, Ft Laud, Miami, Gainesville, Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Naples, Tally, and Panama City if ya wanna add or delete any cities i stated please post about it.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

also - adding to my post above - we will prolly do like we did last year. a rally that goes on the day before and a rally that goes on teh day of. i'll figure it all out. but i'll still need everyone's help.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

I am working with scion to get it a bit more organized this year..
We don't want to get split up because we show up 2 hours early
and 1/2 the crew is hungry and decides to get breakfast!

I will be posting up dealers and/or locations as soon as we get FINAL approvals..

We don't want to have some show and some not, then what ?

If you have any questions, please email me at SCIONEYES@KADEVELOPMENT.COM
or
IF you want to HELP and be a contact for a particualar city/location. Email me also!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP!

we are SCIONSLIFE!
Old 11-30-2005, 04:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well my house is open for people in or around the jensen beach area!!! i live in a condo so we have a huge parking lot for people to park and then we can all head out from there!!!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionEyes

I will be posting up dealers and/or locations as soon as we get FINAL approvals..
yup that was a mess - and the opnly reason that happened was b/c 2 scions wanted food - and the rest left with them b/c they thought they were supposed to. lol

but Ivan (trikkoncepts) and i are already working on that situation, brandy. so dont worry about that. sometimes mistakes must be made to learn a lesson - so ivan has a plan i think to keep people from getting hungry this time. ^___^

really we just need to see what dealerships and/or locations will be best for the rally. and if ya got info post it here... but dont worry about the checkpoint in the miami area - thats already covered!
Old 11-30-2005, 03:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcsciontist
Count me in!

Hopefully I'll have my system installed by then...so I can quake the parking lot...
So its Me, Rich, Hector who else wants to ride up with Kaeon
Old 12-01-2005, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

i live like 5 miles away so i'll definately be there... are they gonna give out trophies, etc? ive never been to a scion show, everytime we do one here in Miami, i have work, but im goin to this one for sure...hows it like? what goes on?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, they had a few unique styled trophies
to those who won them.

but Exposed is the mother of all Scion shows,
so expect this to be bigger and way better
than any other.

the environmnet is great!
Old 12-01-2005, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Toyota_Kitten

yup that was a mess - and the opnly reason that happened was b/c 2 scions wanted food - and the rest left with them b/c they thought they were supposed to. lol

but Ivan (trikkoncepts) and i are already working on that situation, brandy. so dont worry about that. sometimes mistakes must be made to learn a lesson - so ivan has a plan i think to keep people from getting hungry this time. ^___^

really we just need to see what dealerships and/or locations will be best for the rally. and if ya got info post it here... but dont worry about the checkpoint in the miami area - thats already covered!

For the record and I want this explained for the LAST time. My Husband is a Diabetic!!! He HAD to eat. He was not feeling well. I did not tell everyone to leave. I let 1 person know why I was leaving. And for the record Cher YOU were told the situation and you stated we couldnt leave. Guess what we did and as of that day my husband and I no longer belonged to Scion Dynasty. This is finally out for everyone to see the dirty laundry and get the situation out in the open. AND I will also take FULL CREDIT as I did that day of going the wrong way on 95. I told my crew that day and I will again today.

Shannon
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hope ya'll have your jackets and sweaters on.
its like 50degs outside. brrrrr. =)
Old 12-01-2005, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i cant wait for that to be the low!!! hahaha i woke up one morn and it was 21 outside!!! lol
Old 12-02-2005, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just got an email from south east toyota,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 30, 2005
- Save the Date -

Scion EXPOSED 2.0 Invades Dolphins Stadium in Miami
Urban Disturbance Will Attract Hundreds of Scion Enthusiasts to South Florida

WHAT: Scion EXPOSED, the only official Scion owners’ event in the Southeast, returns with “Urban Disturbance,” Miami-style.

WHEN: Saturday, January 21, 2006 from Noon to 5:00 p.m.

WHERE: Dolphins Stadium, 2269 NW Dan Marino Blvd., Miami, FL 33056

WHO: Scion owners and enthusiasts will gather for a day-long event featuring a Show n’ Shine contest with prizes including “Best in Show,” official Scion show cars sporting the latest trends and modifications, raffle prizes, local DJs spinning cool tunes and much more.

TICKETS: Scion EXPOSED 2.0 is completely free and open to the public.

WHY: “Our first event in Daytona was such a tremendous success, we decided to roll out another day of fun in the sun for our loyal Scion customers and enthusiasts,” said Tom Beddia, director of Scion Operations for Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC.

I will be a judge in the car show.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Originally Posted by MyLilXBox

For the record and I want this explained for the LAST time. My Husband is a Diabetic!!! He HAD to eat. He was not feeling well. I did not tell everyone to leave. I let 1 person know why I was leaving. And for the record Cher YOU were told the situation and you stated we couldnt leave. Guess what we did and as of that day my husband and I no longer belonged to Scion Dynasty. This is finally out for everyone to see the dirty laundry and get the situation out in the open. AND I will also take FULL CREDIT as I did that day of going the wrong way on 95. I told my crew that day and I will again today.

Shannon
wow. hey i guess i am some huge Mean B with a ITCH... according to this scion enthusiast here.
first - i wasn't posting anything mean about that situation, i had no problem with the aftermath of that situation, i was jsut explaining to SCIONEYES, WHY SO MANY people left. it was meant to be just 2 scions but more rolled out with them by mistake.

i let you go get food after you told me abotu the diabetic thing, i just asked that you be quick about it so that we can roll in together. it was frustrating at first, but when we all showed up it didnt matter. so i was over it and i have no thought about it till now...thank you MyLil Box you know how to start drama.

it been how many months and you are still bitter abotu it? get over it.

also why do yo post this public, no one likes drama all over scion life - Mods can you please delete all that dramatic stuff. you can delete mine too. no one need to be in the middle of this.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THES ENTRIES
Old 12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

ooooo lppro-xb beat me to it... woohoo. now all we need is the behind the scenes info... i think ivan, brandy and i are workin on that to bring everyone the best "rally to exposed" experience. i can't wait. hopefully it wont rain this time.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

MyLilXBox

chill on the drama please, im not about to delete anything, but will if it continues...if u have problems...dont wait 9 months then stir it up again...keep it to PM

EVERYONE ELSE...
i have been hella sick, but rest assured, we are going to make flyers VERY soon , and we will coordinate our part of the tour just like last March..of COURSE it will start in Jax, and cruise to Miami Friday prolly!...i know Keith Pierson will def want to be a part of this, so ill post here when i have more info...might i suggest a sepereate thread when plans are finalized for the tours/rallys? , stickie it, then lock and all will see the plans with no posts muddying it up , etc...

thanks

Corey
Old 12-02-2005, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hope everything is better Corey man.
hate to say but i'm backing out last minute for HIN.
hopefully i'll get my new shoes and Christmas gifts
family, the lady come first. so that means, lack of funds.

but i'm trying my best to come to Exposed.
if not, i'll be punching holes in my fcking wall. hahaha
Old 12-02-2005, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Originally Posted by cmdxb
EVERYONE ELSE...
i have been hella sick, but rest assured, we are going to make flyers VERY soon , and we will coordinate our part of the tour just like last March..of COURSE it will start in Jax, and cruise to Miami Friday prolly!...i know Keith Pierson will def want to be a part of this, so ill post here when i have more info...might i suggest a sepereate thread when plans are finalized for the tours/rallys? , stickie it, then lock and all will see the plans with no posts muddying it up , etc...

thanks

Corey
aww feel better man *hugs* i send you lotsa pixie dust (sorry im a disney castmember, im cheesey)

also what do we wanna do about those coming from the panhandle and stuff - do we wanna set up checkpoints for them too? are there enough of them coming for us to do that. and we can make it to where they end up meeting with you guys in jax.... wutcha think?

yea once we get the times and dates finalized i will make a site again like last year ( http://www.sciondynasty.flscions.com...ointrally.html ) so look for that site to change soon. im kinda waiting to see the deadline times to get to ft laud are - then ill be able to go from there. looks liek we will have 3 days of CHECKPOINT RALLIES... thursday friday and sat mroning. so this will be a lot more involved and hopefully we will have more join us this time.

last year the ORlando Checkpoint crew was EXACLTY A MILE LONG yea i was first in line and caboose (project fusion) was the back (hence the nickname caboose). when i hit a mile marker.. he hit the mile marker at he same time in tha back.. so it was a mile long it was bad@$$
Old 12-02-2005, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cmdxb
EVERYONE ELSE...

thanks

Corey
aww feel better man *hugs* i send you lotsa pixie dust (sorry im a disney castmember, im cheesey)

also what do we wanna do about those coming from the panhandle and stuff - do we wanna set up checkpoints for them too? are there enough of them coming for us to do that. and we can make it to where they end up meeting with you guys in jax.... wutcha think?

yea once we get the times and dates finalized i will make a site again like last year ( http://www.sciondynasty.flscions.com...ointrally.html ) so look for that site to change soon. im kinda waiting to see the deadline times to get to ft laud are - then ill be able to go from there. looks liek we will have 3 days of CHECKPOINT RALLIES... thursday friday and sat mroning. so this will be a lot more involved and hopefully we will have more join us this time.

last year the ORlando Checkpoint crew was EXACLTY A MILE LONG yea i was first in line and caboose (project fusion) was the back (hence the nickname caboose). when i hit a mile marker.. he hit the mile marker at he same time in tha back.. so it was a mile long it was bad@$$
Yeah, it was definitely fun. I'm sure some people at lights were upset since none of us stopped when the lights turned red. Oh well, people could obviously tell what was up. Their fault for being there.

Cya

Quick Reply: Scion EXPOSED 2.0 Miami FL 1.21.06