5 Year Member

SL Member

Chef u bringing both boxes :D
Old 06-20-2007, 04:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

damn, im scared if the Zilla's are gonna be there...
Old 06-20-2007, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

ok this is getting old everyone asking over and over about this damn caravan thing and no one is responding so here it goes anyone wanting to caravan we are leaving orlando area at 9 the latest so if you want to roll with us we are meeting in the sears parking lot in sanford so if you coming from tampa get there by 9 or see ya at the next point which will be daytona auto mall then straight to j ville so bill get your peeps together harison and alyssa gets yours and lets do this holla back post up if you have different plans
Old 06-20-2007, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

the boss has spoken ^_^

i'll spread the word, leaving sanford @ 9.

GET GAS BEFORE COMMING!

(wouldn't be a bad idea to wash your car the day before either... that way all you have to do is do some minor wiping off/bug removal when we get there)
Old 06-20-2007, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Daytona auto mall it is then...
Old 06-20-2007, 09:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Chef u bringing both boxes
Yep, He & She will be there
Old 06-20-2007, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by djeggied
ok this is getting old everyone asking over and over about this damn caravan thing and no one is responding so here it goes anyone wanting to caravan we are leaving orlando area at 9 the latest so if you want to roll with us we are meeting in the sears parking lot in sanford so if you coming from tampa get there by 9 or see ya at the next point which will be daytona auto mall then straight to j ville so bill get your peeps together harison and alyssa gets yours and lets do this holla back post up if you have different plans
if the gates open at 10am wouldn't you want to get there closer to that time? If you are "leaving" the Sanford Mall at 9am we wouldn't be rolling in till after 11am, that being no traffic on I-95/I-275 or construction or old people, plus figure in time for people stopping to wash their cars.

I'm not trying to screw things up but just trying to get there with enough time to clean up and not feeled so rushed.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by violent_b
Originally Posted by djeggied
if the gates open at 10am wouldn't you want to get there closer to that time? If you are "leaving" the Sanford Mall at 9am we wouldn't be rolling in till after 11am, that being no traffic on I-95/I-275 or construction or old people, plus figure in time for people stopping to wash their cars.

I'm not trying to screw things up but just trying to get there with enough time to clean up and not feeled so rushed.
wells thats why i wrote if anyone had any different plans to post up i was just getting tired with the fact that it's 4 days away and nothing is set in stone to what people are doing. so you think maybe we should roll out of sanford earlier how about meet at 7 roll out the latest 730am then meet you guy in daytona and then j ville
Old 06-20-2007, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i dont care what happenes, just someone give me a wake up call
Old 06-20-2007, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedneckwithanxB
i dont care what happenes, just someone give me a wake up call
Don, you won't be asleep!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 02:53 AM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Lets leave Orlando at 8 and Daytona by 9.
yes? no?
Old 06-21-2007, 12:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think 8 would be best for you guys. You want to have a buffer. Plus remember it just over 2 hours to get there. At a decent speed.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

thank you eggie for taking control =) our internet was shut off for a week. i'm really sorry, so i appreciate the help and hte continued discussion.

don't forget we want to pick up the Daytona people. and i didnt see anyone from St. Augustine coming... so i guess we are not making a stop there...
are we going to stop somewhere in J-ville first to meet up with SCION EVO NOR_FLA, and others? or are we driving straight into the show? if we are meeting some others (which i think we should) where will we stop? a car wash area?

if we are to get to Jacksonville from Daytona AUTO MALL we will need to leave no later than 8:30 am from the autmall. which means we need to plan to all meet there at 8:15 am, and leave at 8:30. if this is true.. then we need to leave sanford at 7:30 (it says 39 minutes, but i'm sure it will be shorter, but better to be safe and early in case of traffic problems or accidents)

also depends where in sanford we are meeting, i think i missed that post.

Ft Laud and Miami peeps are comign up fri night, then meeting ORlando in the morning.
IVAN? - wanna post up your route? are you picking up jensen beach people? or are they on their own?

TAMPA crew is going from Tampa to Gainesville and riding with them to J-ville. Brandy has that covered.

Orlando: here is my proposal, and is open for discussion and changes - Leave Sonford at 7:30 meet up at Daytona Autmall with Daytona crew at 8:15. Leave Daytona by 8:30 and straight into Jacksonville.... from there we might meet up with NORFLA peeps at a car wash? er sumthing?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm planning on having the peeps there at the Automall at 8ish am, no later then 8:30am.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

damn, im scared if the Zilla's are gonna be there
Dont be scared, Bridezila is the only one that bites and its not that hard!
But, she has been kinda grouchy the past couple days

I try to keep her in check

Im looking forward to seeing all the florida gang I met at Exposed Atl last year and excited to be heading down, been waiting for this a long time

Peace out and see yall Saturday, we are heading out early tomorrow AM for Jax

Rock on and drive safe
Boxzila
Old 06-21-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Toyota_Kitten
TAMPA crew is going from Tampa to Gainesville and riding with them to J-ville. Brandy has that covered.

MEETING IN ORLANDO~ I HAVE WHOLE FAMILY SO IF I GET THEM ALL UP AND RUNNING ON TIME SHOULD BE IN SANFORD AT 730 ish, I will probably be late.. lol
Old 06-21-2007, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have no room to talk but wanted to point out that this is going to be a large caravan. Everyone needs to respect the laws of the road.

I don't really feel like seeing 20+ Scions pulled over at once.
*wishes should could find the video of the VW caravan that was busted*
Old 06-22-2007, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So are we going to have time to wash our cars in JAX? I just drove for 8 hours today to Lauderdale and back, and there were some crazy swarms of love bugs for part of it...
I'm sure everyone will have their detailing stuff, but we'll probably have to hose em down too (huh huh...)
Old 06-22-2007, 12:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe we should have the people that want to wash their Scions be in the front of the caravan and the ones that don't near the back. that way we can break off when we get there. I know it's defeating the purpose of one big roll in but that way we don't have many people waiting while others wash their cars. I don't plan on washing my xB up there, I'll do it tonight and just detail it up there.
thoughts?
Old 06-22-2007, 01:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

i'm washing tonight too and detail it up there i already have my interiors done also please please go fill up tonight nothing more annoying than having to stop for gas also use the bathroom before we roll and get you some munchies early or tonight and have them ready my nextel chirp is 162*316240*3

Quick Reply: SCION EXPOSED 4.0