10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...wow....
Old 05-19-2007, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I will be there... do I have a place to stay brandon?? ;)
Old 05-19-2007, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Always babe. ;)
Old 05-19-2007, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hey, you are suppose to be cleaning your car!!! lol
Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know! lol It made the new e-mail noise so i came back and saw that this thread had replies. Im going now!! really!! lol
Old 05-19-2007, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well thanks for having a place to stay. I will let you go clean.. lol
Old 05-19-2007, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1SIKbox
scion really sux man why even get the orlando area hyped up that its in our own backyard then jerk us off for a few weeks to say sorry its in j ville WTF...SCION YOU S U C K
i agree totally bull c r a p you just turn an event that was going to cost me 0 dollar to attend now i need to spend money on gas probably a hotel f that count me out i'm not going if it was changed to tampa or miami maybe but to boring a $ $ j-ville
Old 05-19-2007, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default wtf

DEAR SCION WTF ARE YOU GUYS ON???? CRACK???? DO YOU WANT THE SHOW TO BE SMALL ON PURPOSE?????? YOU WILL HAVE ALOT MORE PEOPLE IF IT'S IN ORLANDO. I GUESS FLORIDA IS THE ONLY STATE THE GETS IT'S BACK SHOWN BY SCION. IM NOT GOING
Old 05-20-2007, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

its in j-ville....well guess im not going... had my hopes on it in orlando
Old 05-20-2007, 05:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, orlando crew is used to everything being near them eh.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by bBonVolks
wow, orlando crew is used to everything being near them eh.
WTF is running through your mind nothing is ever here except the show we throw exposed has been daytona , miami ,atlanta and now we get bumped for j ville &*(% THAT SCION CAN KISS MY @#$ im glad they changed the body design now i wont feel bad leaving the scion fam and i hope someone sends this tio kennedy too because i will tell him to his face as well so brandy i know you will see this get to sending
Old 05-20-2007, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

its not cool to start off by saying we are doing orlando, i could care less bout the date change! but then to screw us over and change the location to J-ville... no offense give us Orlando ppl some love.....i know the Old Town show is once a year and is in kissimmee.......but come on...

if your going to say you are giving Orlando its exposed and change it to another place its not worth travel that extra distance for a expose
Old 05-20-2007, 12:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

1SIKbox~ Carbondated~ RedLine_tC~

THEY just in orlando last weekend and only a small few showed up! we had more jax owners than orlando~

djeggied~ you were not able to make it anyway~ you had to work! Quit stiring the pot!

I AM TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS NOT BEING IN ORLANDO NOW~

SO IF YOU WANNA _____, I AM THE ONE YOU WANT TO TALK TO~

SO YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME!

PEACE~
Old 05-20-2007, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey man, they could have moved it to Tally or some small ___ city in the middle of nowhere and i still would have gone. Do i think it would have been cooler in Orlando? Sure. Is it worth not going to the show because they moved it 2 hours away? Not at all.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I think the biggest thing is that there is really nothign to do in Jacksonville. I mean, I am going, but then again, I don't need money for a hotel and what not. I can see where they are getting angry. I was excited that it was going to be in Orlando. All well.. its change, and I have excepted change. I am still going, and I believe most scikotics are going. We love road trips lol
Old 05-20-2007, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree thats the biggest downfall to jax. We have NOTHING to do after the show. I mean we have clubs along the beach...and bars...but im not into that. lol
Old 05-20-2007, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by bBonVolks
Hey man, they could have moved it to Tally or some small butt city in the middle of nowhere and i still would have gone. Do i think it would have been cooler in Orlando? Sure. Is it worth not going to the show because they moved it 2 hours away? Not at all.
easy for you to say you live there but what about our miami peeps and our tampa peeps orlando just made more sense we have way more hotels attractions and night life especially than j-ville

and as for backstage if it would have been promoted better maybe more would had went but it told people it was limited.

and even if it fell on a weekend i had to work for exposed i would had made changes i haven't missed one yet except the crap onein atl thank god for that.

i'm mainly ____ed off because i just worked a whole weekend and double shifts so i could take that weekend off but now i'm not going. like i said before it went from a $0.00 expense to a probably 220 dollar weekend and i don't know about anyone here but i'm a single father with a 7 year old kid who rather spend that money on. plus i just got my grandmother sick in puerto rico and i just financed the trip for my pops t go see his moms.

oops sorry about the rant but just so you see my stirring up of the pot had alot more to do and just the move of the show good luck have fun one orlando heavy hitter that won't be attending but on the bright side good news for others give you a better chance to win lol
Old 05-20-2007, 03:57 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty

its alright there always people out there that complains about something. wesley chapel, old town, and now expos? alot of people form jax went to old town and even some people in atl came down and didn't complain. there gonna be at expos. don't u think they would be upset also that last year expos was in atl and now its in fl? they might be upset but their still coming so stop the crying. its a show and get together, not the end of the world. if there is like 3 of yall complaining and not wanting to come then its ok theres more out there, they cant satisfied everyone.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by vodaddy904
its alright there always people out there that complains about something. wesley chapel, old town, and now expos? alot of people form jax went to old town and even some people in atl came down and didn't complain. there gonna be at expos. don't u think they would be upset also that last year expos was in atl and now its in fl? they might be upset but their still coming so stop the crying. its a show and get together, not the end of the world. if there is like 3 of yall complaining and not wanting to come then its ok theres more out there, they cant satisfied everyone.
the fact that you can't read and figure out what the complaint is about. three people maybe all you see but that is because it's the three main voices of the orlando kad the fact that the show is in j ville not a big deal if it was in j ville from the beginning but the fact that it was posted in orlando and made all kinds of plans for it here thats the problem and who cares about georgia i live in florida i represent florida. you've been t orlando many time it's not a far drive for you. just like it's not a far drive for me but to go to j ville and then try to drive back to o-town it's crap. maybe scion should rent out a camp ground and make it and overnight exposed that would be hot.

and my suggestion to anyone else who think they are an internet tough guy watch what you say i haven't bashed anyone personally only a corp. so watch who you tell to stop crying. no one is crying we are just excercisng our freedom of speech
Old 05-20-2007, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty

Originally Posted by djeggied
Originally Posted by vodaddy904
the fact that you can't read and figure out what the complaint is about. three people maybe all you see but that is because it's the three main voices of the orlando kad the fact that the show is in j ville not a big deal if it was in j ville from the beginning but the fact that it was posted in orlando and made all kinds of plans for it here thats the problem and who cares about georgia i live in florida i represent florida. you've been t orlando many time it's not a far drive for you. just like it's not a far drive for me but to go to j ville and then try to drive back to o-town it's crap. maybe scion should rent out a camp ground and make it and overnight exposed that would be hot.

and my suggestion to anyone else who think they are an internet tough guy watch what you say i haven't bashed anyone personally only a corp. so watch who you tell to stop crying. no one is crying we are just excercisng our freedom of speech

ididn't us it directly to u . i just said overall. i understand ur storys bout ur kid and stuff like that i have a baby gurl also that is 3 years old. so i do understand. and i understand that they said orlando first and changed it to j-ville. but its not anyone of us fault. we just gotta accept that it is in j-ville now and everyone just need accept that ok? i know u man i met u at porkies and other shows man nothing against. its for people that complain that they change the loc. thanks all man

Quick Reply: SCION EXPOSED 4.0