Regional - Southeast FL, GA

SCION EXPOSED 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

2hr trip for you Orlando people and you need a hotel? I go 2hrs to Orlando and 2hrs to Miami all the time and don't get a hotel. Wake your asses up early a drive up there.

These Jville and Miami people are always driving the the longest to shows. Obviously Scion isn't looking to put on a huge show. If that was the case it would have been planned months ago so people could plan to take a few days off of work to drive to FL from other states. In fact they probably figured more people from AL, GA, NC, and SC would drive here cuz it's a little closer to them.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Already complaining about a free show?
Old 05-20-2007, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionEyes
1SIKbox~ Carbondated~ RedLine_tC~

THEY just in orlando last weekend and only a small few showed up! we had more jax owners than orlando~

djeggied~ you were not able to make it anyway~ you had to work! Quit stiring the pot!

I AM TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS NOT BEING IN ORLANDO NOW~

SO IF YOU WANNA biscuit, I AM THE ONE YOU WANT TO TALK TO~

SO YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME!

PEACE~
Well to ease your comment.....

Scion Backstage was a limited thing.....i knew bout 5 ppl who were going to come..couldnt because of work...having scion backstage at 5 o clock on a friday afternoon in the longest driving distance in Orlando's heaviest traffic was stupid...

should of been on the weekend..which would be much easier...i took the day off just so i could go.. just because i know i would of never made it till bout 7-8 o clock since i work in orlando, live in winter garden.....
Old 05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by vodaddy904
its alright there always people out there that complains about something. wesley chapel, old town, and now expos? alot of people form jax went to old town and even some people in atl came down and didn't complain. there gonna be at expos. don't u think they would be upset also that last year expos was in atl and now its in fl? they might be upset but their still coming so stop the crying. its a show and get together, not the end of the world. if there is like 3 of yall complaining and not wanting to come then its ok theres more out there, they cant satisfied everyone.
the problem is dont say it is going to be there and then say well since you didnt come to backstage we are moving it thats like disney saying well we think more people will show up in tampa lets move there WTF be realistic
Old 05-20-2007, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

READ FIRST POST

I am not that happy but atleast its still florida~
make up your mind in one post then in another

Posted: 5/20/07 5:02AM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY just in orlando last weekend and only a small few showed up! we had more jax owners than orlando~

djeggied~ you were not able to make it anyway~ you had to work! Quit stiring the pot!

PEACE~
Old 05-20-2007, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow... its too far....orlando would be okay.. but jacksonville...
Old 05-20-2007, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedLine_tC

PEACE~

Scion Backstage was a limited thing.....i knew bout 5 ppl who were going to come..couldnt because of work...having scion backstage at 5 o clock on a friday afternoon in the longest driving distance in Orlando's heaviest traffic was stupid...

should of been on the weekend..which would be much easier...i took the day off just so i could go.. just because i know i would of never made it till bout 7-8 o clock since i work in orlando, live in winter garden.....
smartess comment ever
Old 05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
2hr trip for you Orlando people and you need a hotel? I go 2hrs to Orlando and 2hrs to Miami all the time and don't get a hotel. Wake your asses up early a drive up there.

These Jville and Miami people are always driving the the longest to shows. Obviously Scion isn't looking to put on a huge show. If that was the case it would have been planned months ago so people could plan to take a few days off of work to drive to FL from other states. In fact they probably figured more people from AL, GA, NC, and SC would drive here cuz it's a little closer to them.
The show was in ATL last year and it was a poor showing. Huge group from Orlando drove all the way up there to show some love. The year before that was Miami. Great turnout with Orlando representing once again.
So when I heard Orlando would be this years site for Xposed I was excited, because it had the potential to be a huge turnout. South Florida would definetly come out and attend as well as North Florida. I wasn't to worried about GA,AL,NC or SC because if they didn't show up to Atlanta, I didn't expect them to come into Florida.
With the show being in Jacksonville this year that is going to eliminate most of South Florida from coming, and probably half of Central Florida.

You can add me to the list of those not attending.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by djeggied
Originally Posted by RedLine_tC

PEACE~

smartess comment ever
im just stating the truth
Old 05-20-2007, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

^ i know and i agree with you
Old 05-20-2007, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

o ok eggie..i read wrong..my bad i thought u said it was a smartass comment.. my bad....
Old 05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

While I would absolutely love to attend - I can't justify spending cash on gas and possibly a hotel room just weeks before I go visit family. Family first....

In the future, I just hope we're all given information thats accurate and not have our hopes raises and then plans change (This is NO way reflects Brandy!)

Heck, I've never been to an exposed and was psyched about the possibility but *shrug* it's just another car show.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

meh.....Ill still go. Get to hang out with the J-ville peeps that ALWAYS make the drive down here for our shows.
Hopefully we can caravan with my Orlando friends that still want to come.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

probably not me its b u l l s h i t that because we didnt show to a show on a weekday we get punished for that f u c k im done with and scion dealer related s h i t then screw them and there employees im done
Old 05-21-2007, 02:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

first off get your story straight because when we go to a show that is a drive most of us tdo it to make it a lil trip out of it get to party and hang out with people we dont get to see not to drive 2+ hours to sit at a show that opens the gates at a early hour to sit in the sun the whole day to just drive home for aNOTHER 2+ HOUR TRIP be for real maybe you have no life and are into driving for more hours then the show is power to you but be for real who wants to be in the car for longer then the show is.....?????? AND THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WHOLE THREAD GOING WRONG IS THE FACT THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS WHAT THE REAL BEEF WAS OVER IT WAS ABOUT BEING TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE IN ORLANDO THEN BECAUSE BACK STAGE FLUBBED THEY DECIDE AGAINST IT MAYBE IF BACKSTAGE WAS A WEEKEND NOT ON A WEEKDAY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GONE SO WHOS FAULT WAS THAT??? NOT OURS
Old 05-21-2007, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Was it set in stone that it was in orlando? did they post an address,date,time and everything? Or was it more of a "Hey its going to be in orlando, details to come" type deal?
Old 05-21-2007, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default ??

Old 05-21-2007, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1SIKbox

first off get your story straight because when we go to a show that is a drive most of us tdo it to make it a lil trip out of it get to party and hang out with people we dont get to see not to drive 2+ hours to sit at a show that opens the gates at a early hour to sit in the sun the whole day to just drive home for aNOTHER 2+ HOUR TRIP be for real maybe you have no life and are into driving for more hours then the show is power to you but be for real who wants to be in the car for longer then the show is.....?????? AND THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WHOLE THREAD GOING WRONG IS THE FACT THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS WHAT THE REAL BEEF WAS OVER IT WAS ABOUT BEING TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE IN ORLANDO THEN BECAUSE BACK STAGE FLUBBED THEY DECIDE AGAINST IT MAYBE IF BACKSTAGE WAS A WEEKEND NOT ON A WEEKDAY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GONE SO WHOS FAULT WAS THAT??? NOT OURS

Old 05-21-2007, 11:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1SIKbox

internet tough guy
Old 05-21-2007, 12:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright guys...lets take it easy.

Like I said before, Im planning on going regardless. Why? To hang out with my friends. Sure they screwed the pooch making it in J-ville. Even people that live there think its not the best place. But turning against eathother isnt right.
All of us made a big deal about "community" after the Old Town show. But this doesnt look like much of a community right now.

Quick Reply: SCION EXPOSED 4.0