Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

SCION EXPOSED 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

no!!! i am going to tampa that weekend....cuz i figured i would go finally after bitc hing....but i got over it... now i cant go lol
Old 05-21-2007, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedneckwithanxB
Originally Posted by djeggied
some of us a are pretty big boys if we did a group hug we would look like an nfl huddle
they wouldnt know if we were making up or planning against them...

James, Mario, just chill... this was RUMORED to be in orlando... it was never set in stone... get over it...

shyt i drove to ATL for -by far- the WORST exposed ever put on... i think that 2 hours is just fine... Im not sure if im gonna make a weekend out of this yet or if im jsut gonna do it as a single day... ive gotta see if i can get sunday off work first...
NO IT WAS SAID TO BE IN ORLANDO CHECKING OUT OPTIONS FOR ORLANDO UM LAST I CHECKED J VILLE IS A FEW MORE TOWNS OVER AND ABOVE FROM ORLANDO
Old 05-21-2007, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
My bad I should have never posted that. I don't normally go off (yes that's going off for me) but every time I'm in a topic with this guy, he's always crying about something.

djeggied, that wasn't towards you in any way and I totally understand your situation.

BTW, yes I can be a internet tough guy when I have to.
if thats the case bring your laptop to exposed and hope they have wireless for you to post up tough guy because ill be there just for you
Old 05-21-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by 1SIKbox
My bad I should have never posted that. I don't normally go off (yes that's going off for me) but every time I'm in a topic with this guy, he's always crying about something.

djeggied, that wasn't towards you in any way and I totally understand your situation.

if thats the case bring your laptop to exposed and hope they have wireless for you to post up tough guy because ill be there just for you
James be nice lol
Old 05-21-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedLine_tC

James be nice lol
that was being nice no curses or foul language just the truth unless he wants to be a tough guy before then im easy to find
Old 05-21-2007, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i know im just saying :D
Old 05-21-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

some of us a are pretty big boys if we did a group hug we would look like an nfl huddle

James, Mario, just chill... this was RUMORED to be in orlando... it was never set in stone... get over it...

shyt i drove to ATL for -by far- the WORST exposed ever put on... i think that 2 hours is just fine... Im not sure if im gonna make a weekend out of this yet or if im jsut gonna do it as a single day... ive gotta see if i can get sunday off work first...
NO IT WAS SAID TO BE IN ORLANDO CHECKING OUT OPTIONS FOR ORLANDO UM LAST I CHECKED J VILLE IS A FEW MORE TOWNS OVER AND ABOVE FROM ORLANDO
hey, looking for places in orlando doesnt def mean that it will be in orlando, did we ever get a set location in orlando, NO.. so it "NEVER GOT MOVED FROM ORLANDO" no, that means that no where in orlando would work, so they had to go elseware... so shut up about it... is done, its i jax... deal with it or stop posting...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

hey, looking for places in orlando doesnt def mean that it will be in orlando, did we ever get a set location in orlando, NO.. so it "NEVER GOT MOVED FROM ORLANDO" no, that means that no where in orlando would work, so they had to go elseware... so shut up about it... is done, its i jax... deal with it or stop posting...
umm then maybe it should have been posted we are looking for plaCES IN FLORIDA NOT TO GIVE ANY ONE HOPES in any general place and if you dont like me posting about it have me banned or come to my house and do something about it fat boy i already know how to find you so dont act a fool with me i would love to act up with you in a second
Old 05-21-2007, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

umm then maybe it should have been posted we are looking for plaCES IN FLORIDA NOT TO GIVE ANY ONE HOPES in any general place and if you dont like me posting about it have me banned or come to my house and do something about it fat boy i already know how to find you so dont act a fool with me i would love to act up with you in a second
they tried all over the orlando area, but was unable to secure anything within a reasonable time that wasn't like halloween or thanksgiving!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Brandy: wanna split a hotel room............................rawr

lol
Old 05-22-2007, 09:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by El_Jorge
Hey Brandy: wanna split a hotel room............................rawr
lol
i think maybe ~

*wink*

lol
Old 05-22-2007, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

well the egg wont be comming down there....sorry, but i'm not dropping everything at the last minute for a car show...wont do it locally or for away shows...At ATL last year we told Kennedy that they needed to give more than a months notice and waiting for the last minute to decide whats going to be...

I enjoyed meeting the peeps that came to the ATl expose , but i can understand about the money expense especially now that gas is gone crazy...I wish everybody luck that goes...love to all from ATl...
Old 05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty

gas price is out rages lol here in sta pre. is $3.40. its killing me i never though that i could fill my tank up with $50 for a damn 4 cylinder lol
Old 05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sprayed cars can run regular
Old 05-23-2007, 05:35 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty

Originally Posted by Kapthowdy
Sprayed cars can run regular

yea thats if im only spraying. its turbo and spray thank you
Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

d'uh...that's why I
Old 05-23-2007, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty

Originally Posted by Kapthowdy
d'uh...that's why I

lol
Old 05-25-2007, 11:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Westlake Industrial Park
Jacksonville, Florida

Westlake Industrial Park encompasses over 1,000 acres of light industrial land within five miles of I-10 and I-295 in northwest Jacksonville. Both Norfolk Southern rail served and non-rail served sites are available ranging in size from 10 to 500 acres. Located only 11 miles from the city center, industries locating at Westlake will be in position to capitalize on Jacksonville's young, energetic and well trained work force.

Currently under construction at Westlake is the 250-acre complex for Southeast Toyota Distributors. This facility has future expansion capabilities up to 500 acres and is expected to be one of the premier facilities of its kind in North America.

Acres: 500 for single user
Unique characteristics: Rail served, underground utilities, 70-90-feet above sea level, and four-lane access road from I-295
Suited for: Automotive, plastics, value added metals, general manufacturing and distribution
I know one of the original plans was for Exposed 4.0 to be held in Jax at the actual port to tie in with the 2nd gen Xbs coming off of the ship but couldnt be done due to construction issues and scheduling with the Port of Jax. This appears to be at a facility that is serviced by the railroad and is a SET distribution facility so It appears that SET will have some pretty cool surprises up thier sleeves for this exposed event
Boxzila and Bridezila will be def be trying to make the trip down from Hotlanta if I can switch my vacation days from the weekend before when the rumored date was supposed to be in Orlando. A few other Atl folks have said they will try to make it as well, but alot are not either, feeling its to short of notice
Old 05-25-2007, 05:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Got an email from Mike Erdman Toyota.

When: 6-23-07 (Noon to 5)
Where: Jacksonville

"More details coming soon..."

Heres a screen of the email:

Old 05-25-2007, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member