SCION EXPOSED 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Hey Brandy,

I dont think Cher would do it again, if anyone would help out of me and her, it'd probably be me, her oh so wonderful boyfriend.. You can email her if you want and ask, cuz she never checks SL... Ill PM you her email...
Old 05-30-2007, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionEyes
CHER~ do you wanna start a caravan mapping locations etc.. for old times sakes?
THis is CHER - posting on clint's name, too lazy to sign out and back in....

CLint didnt even ask me, but yea i'll gladly collaborate with you and work something out. he first year was VERY ORGANIZED... so if we can keep that same structure i did that woudl rock. do we wanna doa DEALERSHIP checkpoint? or do we wanna do large parking lots off hte exits on the highways and interstates?

i already know the best ones for Orlando and Daytona - they will be the same as EXPOSED 1.0 Checkpoint Rally... you can pick on for Tampa and Danielle can pick one for Sarasota. and Ivan has a good idea for his area I'm sure. and so on...

just email me: toyota.kitten@gmail.com and we can collaborate. i'l build a website for it so that people have a point of reference. ^___^

Cher
Old 05-31-2007, 02:07 AM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

sweeeeeeeet
Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by mad-sciontist
Originally Posted by ScionEyes
CHER~ do you wanna start a caravan mapping locations etc.. for old times sakes?
THis is CHER - posting on clint's name, too lazy to sign out and back in....

CLint didnt even ask me, but yea i'll gladly collaborate with you and work something out. he first year was VERY ORGANIZED... so if we can keep that same structure i did that woudl rock. do we wanna doa DEALERSHIP checkpoint? or do we wanna do large parking lots off hte exits on the highways and interstates?

i already know the best ones for Orlando and Daytona - they will be the same as EXPOSED 1.0 Checkpoint Rally... you can pick on for Tampa and Danielle can pick one for Sarasota. and Ivan has a good idea for his area I'm sure. and so on...

just email me: toyota.kitten@gmail.com and we can collaborate. i'l build a website for it so that people have a point of reference. ^___^

Cher

PARKING LOTS~ I don't want to be dealership hopping that weekend
Old 06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

fo shizzy muh nizzy!

okay... well yea email me, further discussion and brainstorming does not need to be discussed back and forth here. dont wanna clog up this thread with all our girly jibber jabber. however if anyone else has any suggestions - please post. brandy and i will work and collaborate behind the scenes! ^__~

SCION CHECKPOINT RALLY III: 2007 in progress!
Old 06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Woo hoo!! exciting, but I believe a bunch of us are leaving Orlando area around 930. We want to get up there with enough time to wash our cars and what not.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

let me see if this is right, so far its goin to be don, zach, harrison, alyssa and me. anyone else?
Old 06-02-2007, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Cher again ......there will be more of us from orlando i am sure. if people want to leave earlier or later thatn scheduled that is fine.... but i think we need to figure out what time the majority wishes to arrive to JAX, then work the schedules around that. and liek the past.... if you leave at a later tiem than everyone else, you can plan to meet any checkppoint you want. for example....

you live in sarasota - the checkpoint time for sarasota is 7:30 am. and the checkpoint for tampa is 8:30 am and te checkpoint for orlando is 10 am.... but you can't leave sarasota till 8:15 am... well then skip tampa and go striaght to orlando and try to meet us there... if you miss that time slot - keep going b/c you will eventually catch up to us on the road. when done right and following directions it works out beautifully, it worked well scion exposed 1.0, i KNWO we can do it again.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am new to SL, so plz be gentle . I had met Brandy down at the Old Town Show and also had the pleasure of meeting some great people.
I was wondering abotu what time ya'll had planned on being in J'ville so that I could meet up and ride in with you?
Old 06-02-2007, 01:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

as long as everything goes right we should be there before 1130.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would invite some of you to wash your cars or what not at my house but I have a feeling my wife would kill me, plus we live on a cul de'sac. The traffic would be horrible.

Do you plan to meet somewhere in J'ville then go from there?
Old 06-02-2007, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by blimon63
let me see if this is right, so far its goin to be don, zach, harrison, alyssa and me. anyone else?
Yes me and whoever is coming up from Ft. Lauderdale will meet with our Orlando chapter and roll out together ...
Old 06-02-2007, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by trikkonceptz
Originally Posted by blimon63
Yes me and whoever is coming up from Ft. Lauderdale will meet with our Orlando chapter and roll out together ...
um, joe, jorge, brent?, Corbin?... from orlando

Bill, nate are gonna be met on the way
Old 06-04-2007, 09:00 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by chyz-dad
I would invite some of you to wash your cars or what not at my house but I have a feeling my wife would kill me, plus we live on a cul de'sac. The traffic would be horrible.

I'm sorry just had to comment on this...

When we threw Sibling Rivalry 2.0 last year I had a BUTT LOAD of Scions at my house washing cars...in a cul de sac too....

Charge a couple bucks for water and you're good...lol

If you all need anything from me let me know. I can get you some self wash locations too... There is NOTHING I repeat NOTHING on Pritchard Road where the event will be.... ( 1 gas station ) Food is 1 exit up and car washes will be a little bit further like Normandy or Blanding Blvd.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mrs_boXXXy
Food is 1 exit up and car washes will be a little bit further like Normandy or Blanding Blvd.
I guess I should start preparing my wallet to be raped.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Food is 1 exit up and car washes will be a little bit further like Normandy or Blanding Blvd.
I guess I should start preparing my wallet to be raped.
not going there.... but you know what i mean...

im coming up and back saturday, not gonna worry about having a clean car...
Old 06-05-2007, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

so are we planning to go up as an EVERYONE THING? or are you guys doing it club only? b/c brandy suggested that we do another checkpoint rally caravan thing.... and i'd hate for her and i to put a lot of effort and time into making plan if you guys have your own plans. or maybe we can collaborate our plans with yours. but i dont wanna invite ourselves if its a scikotics only thing. let us know so we can all work together >^__^<
Old 06-05-2007, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

i'd like to see everyone together. I didnt have my tC for daytona exposed, and i've seen the pictures of hte humongous roll in.... i'd like to see something similar in person.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chyz-dad

I'm sorry just had to comment on this...

When we threw Sibling Rivalry 2.0 last year I had a BUTT LOAD of Scions at my house washing cars...in a cul de sac too....

Charge a couple bucks for water and you're good...lol

If you all need anything from me let me know. I can get you some self wash locations too... There is NOTHING I repeat NOTHING on Pritchard Road where the event will be.... ( 1 gas station ) Food is 1 exit up and car washes will be a little bit further like Normandy or Blanding Blvd.
Well if that is the case then I can have some come by my place and I will share the wealth with you. I figure "we" could both do a favor for some of them!!!!

THE WIFE WILL DEAL.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I say we roll in as Florida Scions, one big, huge, large comglomeration of Scions from all clubs in Florida. let's make a statement that we are one big family.

Quick Reply: SCION EXPOSED 4.0