Scion Operation Santa - The Gift Of Giving

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Default Scion Operation Santa - The Gift Of Giving

This has been in the works for a while - butthings have been kinda quiet.... so i'm waking you all up again..

Scion Dynasty came up with an idea to grab some of the CHRISTMAS WISHES from a local Publix in orlando and deliver the christmas wishes to an orphanage (spelling?).

well in order to organize this GIFT OF GIVING event, i will need some feedback. so far this event is mostly in Orlando. we dont have a set date yet. but the idea was to cruise around together to the toy drop off spot. have one person dressed in santa garb, and the rest dressed in some fun xmas garb, most of hte chicks im sure will wear cute elf hats and reindeer antlers and stuff. but we'd basically be santa's little helpers.

if anyone wants to help the cause and be in on this donation, please leave some feedback. we don't have a date yet, so some ideas on a certain date would be nice. 24th is ideal, but i dunno who all would agree to meet up on the 24th, so maybe the 23rd? let me know...

who wants to help out?
Old 12-04-2005, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

No one is going to give this holiday season? heck we can even do a small meetup and just do a toy drop to toys for tots if we need to.. does anyone wanna donate toys?
Old 12-04-2005, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the Daytona chapter is in with DCF to help out children in Volusia and Flagler counties. we will be dropping off toys, gift cards, and other merchandise to help out the children. now when I say children I mean up to the age of 17, not just little kids too.

so if anyone wants to help out please PM myself or Toyota_Kitten. we've done so much for the hurricane victims now it's time to help out those close to home.

please help.