Regional - Southeast FL, GA

Team Scion Eyed, Ft Myers

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i duno, i just messaged a mod tonight, explaining what happened. i hadnt actualy ready what justin said....but someone had called him on tellin the guy wasnt gona sell his intake at that price, and justin was like "well if you, or anyone else doesnt like it, ban me bro"...lol so yea.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

hey dam! i need to talk to you! theres a big scion event going on at Germain Toyota in naples on march 21st. i was at the dealer ship today for other reasons, but i got to talkin with one of the managers there. and he really wants to get involved with the fort myers scion clubs, and get a regular "scion specific" going on there. so i told him id talk to the miami guys and see if we can get you down here for the march schow, or at least some of you guys! so get back to me!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

ok...so about mid january i was heading down colonial right before metro. and the was a marked FHP car righ next to me in the middle lane, i was in the far left. ahead of me was a car carrying semi about a foot into my lane getting ready to turn into the volvo dealership..so instead slammin the breaks and gettin rear ended, i veared to the right, with out crossin the lane line to avoid him.

so i come to the light at metro and accelerate, as soon as i hit 2nd. he nails me. pulls me over, and explains to me that he should be righting me up for "almost side swiping him"...which was Bull ____. so instead he writes me a ticket for my exhaust being to loud. which was absolute bull____.

so i get to court today to fight my ticket, i feel totaly prepared, had all my points proven, and felt i would win...so the cops not there the whole time, until like 5 minutes before im called up.

so he calls us up, the officer presents his side of the story, and i get to argue...which i did, i had printed out the statute on which i was in "violation" and it read that the officer has to have a decibel reading device, which the office admitted in court, he didnt have at the time of the incident, which should have been imediate dismisal...and second i brought proof to the court, that me exhaust is a factory upgraded borla exhaust, brought the sticker window from when i bought it proving that, and pictures of my exhaust on the car, with the Borla badge on it.

so the officer starts calling me a liar basicly, saying that he asked if i had modified the car, and i said yes, some exterior things, but nothing in the exhaust(which was sort of a lie), and the judge tried telling me that the borla exhaust was a "dealer add on" which it wasnt, and i had full proof of the fact that it came out of the factory with it.

so the officer is like, yea these pictures of his exhaust here, this isnt proof positve, these could be a different car...and im like what the ____ are you kidding me, my exhaust is FROM THE FACTORY, and you DIDNT HAVE A DECIBAL METER! this ____ should be over and done with and dismissed...so the judge finds me at fault for the violation, and now instead of the origional 87 dollar ticket, im now supposed to pay 250 DOLLARS!!!

____ THAT, i got my mom involved, and were gona appeal it. i even went to germain toyata in naples today, and spoke with general manage, and i have toyota backing me up, proving that the exhaust is from the factory and not the dealer, that plus were gona get my lawyer involved if necessary...i am not gona get ____ed over by the system

i was profiled becuase im young, and i have a sports car, and they assumed since it was nice that i have money. and im gona come out on top here.

____ THE MAN!
Old 02-20-2009, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

flip that shizzle fool..
Old 02-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

You got caught for your exhaust.

Your digging your hole deeper, let it be man. Live and Learn, you will not win. Keep pushing this and your gonna get fcuked by the longdick of the law.

Besides im pretty sure the Borla exhaust is not CARB approved...so its irrelevant whether it came from factory like that or not.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by checho10
You got caught for your exhaust.

Your digging your hole deeper, let it be man. Live and Learn, you will not win. Keep pushing this and your gonna get fcuked by the longdick of the law.

Besides im pretty sure the Borla exhaust is not CARB approved...so its irrelevant whether it came from factory like that or not.
x2
Old 02-20-2009, 01:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i disagree with u miami peeps where theres a will theres a way and the borla exhaust is carb approved
Old 02-20-2009, 01:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the header and midpipe on the other had well... thats a diff story
Old 02-20-2009, 03:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

bottom line, he didnt have a decibal meter, and the car is fitted with the exhaust that it left the FACTORY with, which the law states is the requirement, so im within the law. and im not gona pay 250 bucks. the officer called me a liar, and they profiled me. im not the person to stand for being wrongly accused.

i appreciate the advice, but im going foward with the appeal
Old 02-22-2009, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

got a new member tonight, names robert, white turbo tc. very nice. nastos, your coming out next weekend no ifs ands or butts...also i raped a v6 accord tonight, i was proud of my car!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

got a new member tonight, names robert, white turbo tc. very nice. nastos, your coming out next weekend no ifs ands or butts...also i raped a v6 accord tonight, i was proud of my car!
Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awe no buttts?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lol, well considerin justin always pulls his a ss out. who knows
Old 02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so how long is he banned for and why?
Old 02-23-2009, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

forever as far as i know, i msged a mod about it, and he said hed do what he can...he said it was outa his hands, so i messaged the site admin, and he never got back to me...appearently justin make a personal "attack" on a moderater lol...i duno
Old 02-23-2009, 05:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah sounds like justin
Old 02-23-2009, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

yea some mods think they are god..

and some are cool!!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:25 AM
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

ill be making my way down to the fort this weekend

came close to getting ticket the other day too.

coming home, i was going 80 in a 60, right over a bridge at the end i see a unmarked card, and i go ****, i slow down as much as i can, but when he pulls me over he said i was going 71, in a 60.

he was nice though, he goes like "are you in a rush", im like no, he just writes me a warning and lets me go.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

hey guys, well heres some awesome news...i spent from 4 30 till 2 am in the hospital yesterday after i was in a horrible accident...some ___ hole pulled out in front of me on colonial, t boned my passenger side. sent me flying accros 3 lanes of traffic to the left, my rear driver side hits another stationary car in a turn lane. i bounce off that car back across the 3 lanes of traffic and slam into the right side median/ditch....i couldnt move. had to get taken out of my car on a stretcher...had a neck brace....i was strapped to a boar completely imobilized for like 4 hours before they un strapped me...which by that point i shimy-ed my way out my self....but they found me at fault for the accident, which is bull____. because i couldnt tell my side of the story at the scene because i was so ____ed up...they said i was going 85 miles an hour plus...which was really 50...and that i was swirving all over...which i was on a one lane road that merged into 3 when i got hit, so i couldnt have been swirving...

my car is totaled. gona be able to salvage all parts except two rims on the passenger side...they wana try and fix it, but we dont want that cuz its gona take a month plus. and it will never be the same.

also, we are sueing the people who hit me...fu cking old people...got scared cuz they saw me driven away in an ambulance and didnt wana get sued so they lied.

im ok, no bad damage. just really banged up, shoulder hurts from when i slammed the driverside door, and my neck got whipped pretty bad....but most of all my anxiety has doubled...got in a car today and thought everone was gona hit us. i wasnt even driving.

i cant get a rental cuz im not 21....this sucks...i am still in TSE and will be gettin a new tC. with all my parts. so itll be just as good. all the interior is savable. engine components and exhaust are ok.

im lucky to be alive.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

R.I.P.---My pride and joy, sweat and tears...best 6000 miles of my life : (

Quick Reply: Team Scion Eyed, Ft Myers