Regional - Southeast FL, GA

Team Scion Eyed, Ft Myers

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

sounds good, no "its illegal" excuses. and we can settle it for the spot...but im guessing were just gona here. "we were there first"
Old 11-28-2008, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i say we go anyways and talk this out like gentlemen lol anything that was said was all in good fun a lil friendly competition never hurt anybody lol
Old 11-28-2008, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

me and justin tried that a while ago, we thought everything was cool, justin and phil settled their ____ a few weeks ago, and it was all sposed to be gravy. so i dont get it
Old 11-28-2008, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm maybe hes mad i called him phillup
Old 11-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lmfao phil came 2 my work and was like scared 2 tell me he said " the guys" dont want us 2 hang out at there spot anymore and i said thats fine idc u guys don't own sam's we can role by there anytime we want and will role by there any time we want... with there nissan vice prez idc anymore we will take over this i like how they post they can help this new member they have help them out with anything when everytime they needed something done they called me and nastos? dude wants 2 lower his car they have no idea how to lower a tc expecially the rear lmao idc if you guys are reading this we tryed being nice hanging out with you guys its not my fault 2 people joined TSE instead of sckotics... so tuff luck but its fine we have ton's of fun we modd every tuesday always do weekly events ride outs chill at the mall anything.... hollaa
Old 11-28-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

bro they dont own the parking lot u do what u want ok :D

makes me want to go over there so bad!
Old 11-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

they have nothing else better to do than monitor every word and post we type there vice prez run's his mouth all the time but won't step a foot towards me....we will role threw sam's anytime we want but we are going to go up there to sam's 2morrow and going to confront them bcuz phil there fearless leader said " his guys" dont want us" to hang out at there spot so we will see what "they" have to say i told them when we first started i didint want no beef but they insist
Old 11-29-2008, 03:25 AM

Default wooooo!

I really didn' t mind having you guys there and didnt not mind the compitision it was nice to have some fun for a change. and i thought we had it all squashed as well but..
This is your post right justin?

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 pmyoo bro you don' wanna go to scikotic's lol they will fill your head with bs this and bs that <~~~~ This is you Starting Beef) we are str8 up we are always doing things every tuesday painting interior puttin springs on installing mod's but we meetevery sat night at 9 pm in the rss parking lot next to I-75 <~~~~~ This is ok) and plus the scikotics vice prezz drive's a nissan maxima don't ask me how that works <~~~~~ This is you starting more beef)

Looks like we are not the ones starting the beef that you didnt want to have ummm???
i was trying to be nice about asking you not to come out to our spot anymore, and you are being a straight dick. i told you it was cool to come out as long as there was not going to be any issues. and you made issues. yes i spoke to the guys about this post and other scikotics heads and they said the same thing, to ask you not tell you not to come out the our meet and i ask you and beleave me i was not scared asking you not to come out would be the last thing that would scare me. oh and as i posted on your site the nissan you talk about is not my Vice.

to be honest i dont want any drama i just want to run a car club beef and drama free and help people with there cars fix up my car and have a good time with people that have the same passion and love for there car as i do and just have some fun. so can we just drop this crap and get back to having some fun.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:29 AM

Default wooooo!

Oh and we wont be out this weekend its a holiday weekend we will be the next weekend. you can come and talk about it then. let just enjoy this weekend.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so how did u gain access to that pm phillip? was the turbo tc a set up lol?

this is like the civil war lol
Old 11-29-2008, 07:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nastos
so how did u gain access to that pm phillip? was the turbo tc a set up lol?

this is like the civil war lol
lol i know exactly...

i'm deleting that bs..

are we they ones going to there forums and starting bs NO!.... we kinda got over that kiddie shiz... why dont u do the same and grow up, then stalking our forums..
Old 11-29-2008, 07:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey u guys like my new av?
Old 11-29-2008, 08:29 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

yo what's good tse ft myers? Hope all is well over there
Old 11-29-2008, 01:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nastos
hey u guys like my new av?
yea looks sweeeeeet

Originally Posted by bluebox_02
yo what's good tse ft myers? Hope all is well over there
seems like its all good, u know the usual other clubs hattin on our club.... lol..
Old 11-29-2008, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jealousy

phil i dont want drama either but i dont like how u are accusing us of starting beef. by making up a fake alias and luring us into ur little turbo tc game u are in actuality the one who started it then taking it to the next level by going to justins work and saying that bull ____e to him... how is that us starting beef? yeah we all make our little comments like u comming to us "do you guys even have a webpage".. and stuff like that..

and you are like i tried to be nice and ask you guys not to show up at the spot lmao how is that nice? sorry we tried to get the "turbo tc" im sure if u were in our shoes u woulda talked us down a little.. like what was justin supposed to say yeah join scikotics they are great.. we are looking to do the same thing as you.. mod cars and have fun.. this whole thing would have never happened if u coulda manned up to blake or whatever his name is back when shiit started going down hill with scikotiks and the whole banning justin for defending his car..

but come on i know we are both adult here u just gotta sit back and ask yourself a question.. who really started this beef? did we go in your forum mmaking up fake cars to lure u into a little trap no we mind our own business and treat u guys with respect as another club when we are out on saturdaynight we never try to iuntentially steal members they can all decide for themselves.. im sorry it had to come to all this but...

its on now
Old 11-29-2008, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I feel ya its tha same thang over here most of them r just haters period
Old 11-29-2008, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah the ____ ty thing is i like most of those guys especially lambchops and me n phil used to be tight.. it was just the whole scikotiks rules and power trips that really turned me off to the club
Old 11-29-2008, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Just keep doin what yall do n grow
Old 11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

bro if u think ur hard im down to show u whats up throw down for tse this kidding fourms ____ is wack u wanan come up 2 my work and say ____ 2 me im not going to lose my job over u being jealous bcuz we have about the same amount of members as you guys have been here for a year and more we have been here a month grow up and ur a dam lier why dont u read in the scikoics introduceing post and read what eric write's " yea my name is eric im vice prez of the ft myers scikotics" so try reading ur own fourm for once instead of our's and get the whole story before you try and set us up and i was not talking crap about scikotics i was telling the 100% truth u lured me into joining scikotics promiseing me all this dscounted stuff and all thse shows and meets and fun we did nothing stand around at sams... stand around at target.. thats hella fun lemme tell u then... so let me know if you wanna go down idc anymore this ____ is dumb settle it like real men and don't come up 2 my work anymore that was childish " can you please not come out to our meet spot" dude ill go were ever i want.... so just drop this and go have some fun with eric and his D cup's or do something you blew this up for no reason so good luck
Old 11-29-2008, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Damn im gonna have 2 go visit yall 1 of these days

Quick Reply: Team Scion Eyed, Ft Myers