Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by bluebox_02
Damn im gonna have 2 go visit yall 1 of these days
lol why is that?

oh and phil all this ____ and you need to ____ back and think...... who drove an hour in the rain to help u lower ur car in the rain nastos and without my tools and me being there it wouldint have been done... who helped you mount ur tires and stick with u when u needed spacer's becuz ur rims rubbed the frame and when u ran outta gas and helped push ur gas and took you to get gas? me.... who stayed with u when every 1 left and you had no members at all... me and nastos.... and you want all this beef we never come to ur fourm and post fake ____ to get things started... its not my fault matt wanted to join TSE instead of scikotics its not my fault wong quit scikotics to join TSE i didint put a gun to there head's and say join now... they did it on there own look at matt's car only 2 k miles on it look how much ____ is done never woulda happened without me and nastos.... get over ur self ur not as big as you think you are ur a cool dude but ur lettin ur power tripping get the best of you
Old 11-29-2008, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Damn im gonna have 2 go visit yall 1 of these days
x2

poooooooowa.. tripppin... LOL.. sorry idk why i said that..
Old 11-29-2008, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

cuz yall get crunk as hell + I wanna go over there 4 vacation, if I do go im gonna fly
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cuz yall get crunk as hell + I wanna go over there 4 vacation, if I do go im gonna fly
scion hover conversion ftw
Old 11-29-2008, 10:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmao at the number of times poop was said in this thread ____ ____ ____ty poo poo
Old 11-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lol yea its a real shiiittttyyyyy post but how r u postin nastos though u were at work come over so we can put matts springs on i dont wanna be doin tem till 1 am lol i just ordered to things 4 my car!!
Old 11-30-2008, 01:28 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nastos
haha I can just imagine an xB wit wings and and a jet engine comin out tha rear hatch
Old 11-30-2008, 09:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha I can just imagine an xB wit wings and and a jet engine comin out tha rear hatch
ever see back to the future 2?

me matt and justin rolled over to phils (scikotics hmfic) house and got stuff straightened out for now no blood was shed i think we will be taken a little more seriously as a club now... so now that we are back on track we need some more members be nice to have some ladies join up lol..
Old 11-30-2008, 09:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by justin6969
lol yea its a real shiiittttyyyyy post but how r u postin nastos though u were at work come over so we can put matts springs on i dont wanna be doin tem till 1 am lol i just ordered to things 4 my car!!
lol til 1 am huh? what time we get done almost 4 am we wasted too much time at phils then rollin to the lot but at least we got er done cant wait to see the tc in the daylight... photoshoot soon ftw

i like how bro says we get crunk as hell.. lmao if only u knew.. if only u knew
Old 11-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

dude im so tired man i tryed 2 call outta work but they want me 2 come it didint get 2 sleep untill 5 am
Old 11-30-2008, 03:41 PM

i would like to see that tc it has to look sweet.. maybe we can do a scion shoot next weekend sence i should have more people out next weekend we can do TSE on one side and scikos on the other and the two mains me and justin in the middle for a holiday shot.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i gota say, if it werent for justin i duno where me, or my car would be right now. im gona have to take you and alecia out with me and britt for dinner soon, nastos you can come to! bring brandy lol! but i do value you guys as good friends. thanks again, car is skeetastic lowered! little bit of pull to the right. but well take car of it when i get aligned
Old 11-30-2008, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude im so tired man i tryed 2 call outta work but they want me 2 come it didint get 2 sleep untill 5 am
yeh sux man i was like falling asleep on the way had to stop for a monster in pg lmao

yeah matt triple date ftw we should all get food and see a movie or somethin maybe play some mini golf or some other cliche sorta date thing lol..
Old 11-30-2008, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ha i didnt get home till after 5 i was lie falling aslep at the wheel and had to stop in pg for an energy drink lmao..

and yeah matt triple date ftw go get some good food maybe see a movie or play some mini golf or some other cliche date sorta things lol that is if brandys not scared off by the nasty nastos charm
Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1loudbox
i would like to see that tc it has to look sweet.. maybe we can do a scion shoot next weekend sence i should have more people out next weekend we can do TSE on one side and scikos on the other and the two mains me and justin in the middle for a holiday shot.
yeah lol we could make it look like a UFC promotional poster where u u guys like holding ur fists up like ur about to bout wearing santa hats with the scikotics on one side and tse on the other lmfao

also saw this in another thread and thought it as hilarious

Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1loudbox
phil i am ok with you and the dude with the silver tc with the rs1 lip kit but every 1 else seems 2 have a problem don't think a photoshoot will happen with us''' and once again im not the leader its me...nastos & matt .....and i just traced that IP that the TSE guy posted that matched your's it lead's right to ft myers florida to you don't lie the ____ is over with now lieing is just gonna get things started again only way we will have anything 2 do with u guys is if eric isint around he wont step 2 me so i dotn want him around thats that can't man up not my problem... but yea TSE i just hooked up with a guy that owns his own tint shop deep discount's holllaaa
Old 11-30-2008, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah we did agree too keep it 2 seperate clubs
Old 11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

sounds like my next photoshop project

ever see back to the future 2?

me matt and justin rolled over to phils (scikotics hmfic) house and got stuff straightened out for now no blood was shed i think we will be taken a little more seriously as a club now... so now that we are back on track we need some more members be nice to have some ladies join up lol..
edited....

lmao!!

ahhh i got home at like 3 or 4 am.. drunk as ***!.... still recovering from a hangover blah...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lol i love the edited animation version...discount tint shop whaaat. thats good to hear. lol and nastos we can make it as cliche as possible. hah. ill let you guys know when i get paid and we can work out a nite to go out together!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Banned
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

mini golf ftw!

Quick Reply: Team Scion Eyed, Ft Myers