team solo nissan / toyota show

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Inuyashalover
Originally Posted by JDMbB83
Wow??? Please elaborate....
lol ur always one for crusades...just some people arent as into it as others are and dont know that there are levels of competition beyond the local dealer shows...

like most people down in miami UNLESS they are into the car scene as in NCCA standings nationally and also the top clubs in the nation no one usually knows who Team Jinsoku or Team Solo or JADE or 935 Draggers is..who Johnny Ngo or Jay Laub is...need i continue?

and its not a bad thing just some people just arent as involved as others for reasons of either economic strain and family takes presidence over tuning a car to the point where it doesnt drive...and the economy isnt getting better and i def feel it honestly.

BTW well if your going Tcpete let me know i'll go to keep you company lol!
I know, me and another crusade. I cant help it. I am a very opiniated person, and like to put my nose in everything. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the scene.

The economic situation... I hear you. I have customers everyday comming to me with Repos and foreclosures, looking for a miracle.

I myself am one of those without the bank roll right now to mod the whip.

But.... I know my shiznit, and when I get my money right its a different game. But thats beside the point.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my post. I dont mean to do that, and I am not that type of dude.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i just want to say i wasnt _____ing about there not being a scion class.... but what dan said; the way i took it, was that a scion could not place in the toyota family class.... scion and lexus are both family cars and should be able to place in that class....