Regional - Southeast FL, GA

TRIP 2 MOROSO II [CANCELLED]

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
Originally Posted by DarthVadertC
damn i wana race someone, so im calling all of u out, so who wants some of Darth Vader tC

- Mike (Darth Vader tC)
bring it on homie..im gonna chop you up yoda style
you easily out power me by 60HP.. more than enough to mess me up in the twisties
Old 12-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Banned
SL Member

damn i wana race someone, so im calling all of u out, so who wants some of Darth Vader tC

- Mike (Darth Vader tC)
you easily out power me by 60HP.. more than enough to mess me up in the twisties
Old 12-04-2006, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

hey tamago... do you japanese?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

doh!... do you know japanese?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

huh? lol
Old 12-04-2006, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

lol... mah bad... im askin cause in japanese Tamago means egg... so was just wondering
Old 12-04-2006, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

- Mike (Darth Vader tC)
pete the circle is complete. when i met u i was but a learner, now i am the master.

- Mike (Darth Vader tC)
many have tried... all have failed.. the mushroom will own you...
Old 12-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crippie
lol... mah bad... im askin cause in japanese Tamago means egg... so was just wondering
yeah i know

and no i don't.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

that was funny pete

ok guys, i called moroso up like i promised and asked them if there was test n tune this saturday and they said "yes, but we also added a compact sports car event that day because the eliminations were'nt completed, so that event will take place that day and i guess they will squeeze in test and tune that day." and then i asked if the show will interfere with test n tune and she said, "well, i honestly dont know the order that they're going to do everything that day but the gates open at 4:30pm", and i asked when does test n tune start, and she said "well, the gates open at 4:30pm, so most likely they will do it in between with the eliminations"....

sound familiar?

anyway, im kinda glad this happened in a way cuz honestly guys, i'm kinda low on funds right now with xmas coming up and all, and HIN is next week and im not gonna have money to go to HIN if i go to moroso....so i say we leave it for january....i dont really wanna go to immokalee since its a 1/8 drag strip and not 1/4 mile. anyone wanna elaborate?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

please see my last post in the hialeah thread johhny.. and yes january is better lol.. i know im gonna be broke until january also..
Old 12-04-2006, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

^^ if u guys would stop buyin urselves gifts then....lol

just kiddin....well even though we dont go to moroso and everyone pretty much cleared their schedule for this...why do we do somethin in its place........(sorry i dont have any suggestions but the thought came to my head)...
Old 12-04-2006, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by caveman

just kiddin....well even though we dont go to moroso and everyone pretty much cleared their schedule for this...why do we do somethin in its place........(sorry i dont have any suggestions but the thought came to my head)...
check out the hialeah thread joe
Old 12-04-2006, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im not buying gifts for me i wish!!!.. in fact im selling gifts lol.. anyone wana buy my semi p&p head... im back to a stock one now =*(
Old 12-04-2006, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

im not buying gifts for me i wish!!!.. in fact im selling gifts lol.. anyone wana buy my semi p&p head... im back to a stock one now =*(
Pete, read the Hialeah thread, and since u sound so giving rite now, where my gift at?? ...
Old 12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pete, read the Hialeah thread, and since u sound so giving rite now, where my gift at?? ...
i gave it to you last week... it was a butt wooping remember lol.. you can come get some more now that i fixed my exhuast leak lol.. j/k
Old 12-04-2006, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

yeah... johnny has a point... maybe leaving it till Jan is the best thing... kinda sounds like someone is trying to give us a sign that we should go till then.... lol

Pete... What exactly do you mean by semi port and polish? Im interrested in doing some head work also, but this wont happen till sometime next year, (hopefully) Also... what are your thoughts on the head work with F/I?
Old 12-04-2006, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well the cabeza does not have a full p&p.. only a small p&p + i upgraded a few extra things on the valve train... but even with the small job i did.. i got good noticable gains...

for you if your going to boost..unless you wana make some serious HP dont waste your time or money... save it for extras and maintenance on the turbo. you will get gains.. but honestly its not worth it if you wana keep it a nice daily driver. the head is not the weak part on the car its the bottom end with the pistons and rods.. the head can take a good amount of abuse but of course it will need maintenance later on like a cleansing or most likely a valve adjusyment... its little things here you know.. IMO if you can get to 220-260 hp maybe even 300 reliable DD thats good enough to give anyone a run for their money..

if it was me i would be happy with 220 ish at 5-6 psi all day.. why go more when thats enough to stay wiith plenty... it does you no good having a carpayment on a car thats not reliable DD you know. sometimes you gotta be reasonable.. but hey if you got money to burn then do it lol..or just biuld the motor correctly from the ground up..
Old 12-05-2006, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

pete, y r u going back to stock? dont do it.

i called the guy in charge of the drag strip in county line inc and he told me that they are planning on a jan 1st opening but that they are actually trying to open up b4 january. they're still waiting for the bleachers to come in,etc.

i told him that this was a good thing becuz me and my crew wanted to head over there asap once it opens bcuz moroso is farther away, and he told me that alot of ppl had called him to ask him when they were opening as well bcuz they hated moroso bcuz of their disorganization, and so i told him that i agreed with those ppl...and i told him the story of what they did to us last time, and he said that was messed up. but he also said that he heard moroso might be shutting down their drag strip for a period of about 5 months bcuz of some accident that occurred (myb it was the one that happened when we were there i dunno), bcuz supposively it was moroso's fault cuz of something they messed up in, i dunno, i didnt get into detail with the guy, but he said since they will be closed that should give them the opportunity to get ppl that go to moroso to come down to county line.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

cool.... keep us posted. So its official?... No moroso this sat then?
Old 12-05-2006, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

no moroso...anyone down for paintball? if a bunch of us are down i'll try to get a discount for everyone...cuz if its more than $40 then nevermind. cuz im broke.

Quick Reply: TRIP 2 MOROSO II [CANCELLED]