Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

tune for FIC south flo

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Luiggi_OlympicMotorSports
Originally Posted by diselement
i know, im tried calling luiggi yesterday to get a work on but he didnt pick up. Today he has a big meet set up that his shops sponsoring and i was suppose to head out with him, but my car isnt tuned and he didnt pick up yesterday so we could plan it out, sux
Hey Yes I apologize for yesterday. I was in the hospital due to a migraine headache and didnt get out till 10pm. Im glade to hear that all your mechanical problems have been solved and now ready to finsh up the tune. I will contact you tomorrow to set-up a time.

Take it easy..
Luiggi F.
Haha must of been all the red bull and lack of sleep, glad ur better, cant wait to get this thing settled out, ima give u a call morrow, remind u on the vacuum block, afr clip and maybe the spark plug tool if i dont get it before.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

glad to see u finally got on scionlife luiggi
u had fun yesterday.. tuning cars the whole meet..
Old 11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by -HyphY-
Paul from dezod motorsports said "Japtrix". They are located in West Palm.
____ i'd be very wary of japtrix.. i've seen so many tunes "gone wrong" from up there
Old 11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya.. like mine lol.. after i got tuned their.. i found out i was misfiring in all cylinders and a bunch of crap started goin wrong
Old 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

luiggi pmed me and i sent him my tune to see wht he can do at a affordable price. he hasnt contacted me yet. but still crossing my fingers! lol
Old 11-04-2008, 04:13 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
luiggi pmed me and i sent him my tune to see wht he can do at a affordable price. he hasnt contacted me yet. but still crossing my fingers! lol
Hey I wasn't able to get on my email till now. I was tuning a Z33 which took longer then expected. I reviewed your map and I see where there is major room for improvements. I am going to start modifying it tonight and call you tomorrow. (pm me your #) I see where you are having problems and I will be able to fix them for you. I hope we can get your car dialed in correctly.

Take it easy...
Luiggi F
Old 11-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned
SL Member

LUIGGI, i will be tuning an FI/C on my xA (1nZFE) shortly.. $$/hr ?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:27 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tamago
LUIGGI, i will be tuning an FI/C on my xA (1nZFE) shortly.. $$/hr ?
No worries I can do it. What set-up are you on? (Turbo/SC) I've done an auto turbo'd xA with an Emanage blue years ago and it runs great till this day. I dont charge hourly b/c it would comes out too expensive on your end. I charge per-map which includes one free remap (whenever you want with appointment only incase you get any mild mod or run more boost) after your base tune. Just pm me or give me a ring to setup and time and date.

Take it easy...
Luiggi F.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned
SL Member

i'm running around 10psi of boost.. 10-12.. i will be doing meth injection in the near future... i just need to figure out how to get the car running at all to begin with. does the FI/C build a basemap (like the Emanage does) ?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:51 PM
SL Member

Is this car auto or manual? We will have to make a base map from scratch. I got some setting you can use to get it started and running so that you can make it to my location.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i met up with luiggi today to tune my car. but we came to a agreement to tune the car when i get a vacuum block. since i have so many thing connected to one vacuum source. he says it will be more accurate the tune. i have my boost guage, my wastegate, my boost controller, greddy pressure sensor and my bov coming from the throttle body vacuum line. so by next week hopefully i will be tuned by him and my stalling out problem will be fixed. but all business aside Luiggi is a cool as guy and str8 forward and honest. he seems like he takes great pride in his work. guess thats why he such a gret reputation. i will let everyone know how it goes when my car gets tuned! oh and i found it pretty funny today when i told him i raced a white sti on 20 psi of boost on the highway that blew his engine trying to beat me. lol that guy called him up to rebuild his engine the correct way this time lol.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 AM
SL Member

Now i know were he went today when i tried calling him... i picked up everything i needed to finally get the 9lb tune done today but 2 calls later and no meet up tonight :-/. I bet theirs a reason but it really sucked i was pretty excited. Maybe its better cuz im picking up some tires morrow afternoon
Old 11-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Banned
SL Member

Is this car auto or manual? We will have to make a base map from scratch. I got some setting you can use to get it started and running so that you can make it to my location.
manual transmission.. i discovered the AEM wiring diagram is incorrect.. now i'm trying to figure out what IS the correct wiring.. it may be a few days..
Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

diselement be patient manggg
this tune will be worth it in the end trust me.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by diselement
Now i know were he went today when i tried calling him... i picked up everything i needed to finally get the 9lb tune done today but 2 calls later and no meet up tonight :-/. I bet theirs a reason but it really sucked i was pretty excited. Maybe its better cuz im picking up some tires morrow afternoon
bro you gotta be patient. look at me everything was good except for all my vacuum mess lol. now i have to wait also. but whatever get everything fixed the luiggi told you you had to fix then when everything is fixed and ready you'll be tuned! once you go force induction theres nothing but problems and patience you have to deal with.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

luiggi i know now who to contact to tune my FIC and Supercharger set up..That is when i officially have everything purchased
Old 11-05-2008, 01:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ good choice Jorge
Old 11-05-2008, 02:24 PM
SL Member

Lol... what u dont understand is thats its been a while since we started. he called earlier in the day and told me to pick up the stuff and that we would finish up the tune last night. Its one thing to say im not patient, but its not that at all ive been really patient... its different to say that ur suppose to do something one night and 2 phone call laters with no answer ur stuck. Their shouldve been at least a call back or a pick up letting me kno we werent able to do it, so dont say im inpatient i just was dissapointed. And like i said luigi probably has a fine excuse for why he didnt show up last night like he said he was
Old 11-05-2008, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i c where ur coming from.. just make sure ur car is all cleaned up and tighty when going for a tune (this is to everybody) it annoys luiggi when a car shows up for a tune and the install isnt clean or the vacuum isnt cleaned up because every little thing effects the tuning. this was not directed to anybody just a general statement. He loves to tune cars its what he does and hes damn good at it.. he is a VERY busy man, u think todd at TT is busy making kits? luiggi tunes 24/7, imagine how many phone calls he gets a day.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tamago
manual transmission.. i discovered the AEM wiring diagram is incorrect.. now i'm trying to figure out what IS the correct wiring.. it may be a few days..
got the bugs worked out today!! so i'm ready!! just need to know how much $$ i need to come up with

Quick Reply: tune for FIC south flo