Notices

5Axis xA Speedster: Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you mean I have to research in order to advise that I feel my ugly hairy butt looks better then this??? I feel sorry for the blade that was wasted on this hack job
Old 10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

DAYUM.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

can we at least hump the car?
Old 10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by dinkjs
you mean I have to research in order to advise that I feel my ugly hairy butt looks better then this??? I feel sorry for the blade that was wasted on this hack job
Just curious, what exactly dont you like about the car? You give these harsh remarks, but no reasoning behind them.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default YIKES

Can we borrow your blade out of your "Husky" toolbox there boss? I think I see it right there under you Vicegrips you use to torque down your attitude!

I think you need therapy!
Old 10-27-2005, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea my man...you gotta relax...lets see what you could do to your xB and then maybe you will prove your point...go out and outdo the 5 Axis Pioneer xB nevermind even the xA or tC and then Im sure we will all agree with you, hell Im sure Troy will even shake your hand if you can do any better
Old 10-27-2005, 07:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
Scionetics
SL Member

Default WTF??????

I'm sorry but the haters on this site need to stop .... this is a community trying to push the idea that these cars are unique enough to do whatever the h*ll you want to them and they still look head turning and even more so. So just stop! Everyone uses this site to show what they are doing and want to do to their cars. The ENTHUSIASTS (Sp. not sure if that's right) if you will, so GET OVER YOURSELF!

On a side not that car is awesome that is some sick sh-stuff.
I want an xA roadster convertible. With all the extra room of taking out the back seat, theoretically by moving the front seats back you could move the whole dash back and fit a bigger moter as well to make it a true modern day Custom roadster .... now granted it will cost ALOT of money unless you can do all the work yourself . Like the old custom home garage hot rods. ..... that is my dream .
anyways yes im psyco so what of it? PEACE
Old 10-27-2005, 03:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Im so upset at the fact that I have not seen this car in person yet. Troy may i please hump your leg? And Ill give you a free shirt.

Kick ___ job as always. A true inspiration for anyone that appreciates fine rolling art. Any person with a hint of creativity and design will be the people that appreciates this vehicle. I would classify you in the ranks of Foose for sure! Your fit, finish, and details are phenominal.

dinkjs...Take a pic of your hairy ___ and lets compair. Let SL decide which is better.

troy...on ur next build please use only "OFF THE SHELF" parts found at autozone or pep boys so we can all appreciate.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Denny.you know that there is always going to be those haters on Scion Life..and unfortunately there will always be that person.

I always respect other people's opinions even if it is not the same as mine.

But there will always be those a-hole$ who are just all talk because they are plain ignorant or just jealous.

I hate when people start bashing rather than give proper constructive criticism.

If they think they are the $hit and can do a better job then by all means PM me and I'll tell the folks over at Scion to give you a car to work on.

I guess they are happy with the work of 5Axis given that this is the 4th car they have given them.

Aside from that just be respectful...as it looks there seems to only be one person bashing here and has not answered some of the questions directed to them.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fujiz_xb
umm..how do the doors open?
Two vertical doors would be hotness!
Old 10-28-2005, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That is nice, i've always wondered what a true two door xa and two door xb looked like. Time for someone to chop the top a few inches on the xb and make it a two door, although it would look goofy with no backseat at all. So a two door with small rear windows or something. I dont know, i can't explain it but in my mind it looks amazing..

Nice xa. Amazing job, seriously. Almost looks like it should be a two door to start with.

Cya
Old 10-28-2005, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I like!!
Old 10-28-2005, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well shoot I am totally perplexed here....exactly were does "artistic ability" and "vision" come into play here with bondo and some tape?? Oh and of course the almighty sawzall

Does this mean a dry wall guy is an artist with his putty??

Well I must be honest with everyone....in reality I orginally bought a Lamborghini about a year and a half ago and had a vision and a artistic ability with some bondo and tape and a sawzall and transformed my Lamborghini into the almighty Scion xB....it was a terrific feet in itself....but I did it
Old 10-28-2005, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^^^^ Spoken from the words of a hardcore rookie
Old 10-28-2005, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

well, just an FYI... the definition of a "dink" in my book is an idiot, cackass, or a-hole. Context clues have shown that I'm right :D
Old 10-28-2005, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

LOL
Old 10-28-2005, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by mikochu
well, just an FYI... the definition of a "dink" in my book is an idiot, cackass, or a-hole. Context clues have shown that I'm right :D
Haha..you're right on....
Old 10-28-2005, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS

wow, its nice to see it with some paint on!!!! thats car is hot! like a big VIP golf cart! Very sweet though, those peeps over at 5 Axis sure know waht they are doin.......good stuff, and now all three Scions are done...all amazing!
Old 11-05-2005, 06:09 AM
5 Year Member

Default 5axis xa

Hey dinkjs I work at 5 axis, your right I did use a saw-zall to cut the body up, and we did use bondo on the car.I understand that you are entitled to your opinion and if you don't like it we can accept that.I see lots of cars that I don't like what was done to them, but I'm not going to say that I can do a better job than them,insted I look at it like a fabricator and give that person the credit that they deserve.When we do a project we go into it knowing that not everybody will like it. Any fabricator out there will tell you that many times we/they/I don't like the car that is being built,but the goal is to build it and make all of it's components work together. I hope that the next car we build that you don't like you at least give us just a little respect as fabricators.If not ,go to our web site,get our phone number, give us a call,tell Troy who you are and maby if your lucky he might invite you to come show us how"GOOD" you are and how much better the car you build is.I will even provide you with brand new shiny blade for our saw. Like we say "Them that can,do. Them that can't ,criticize those that can"
Now I would like to thank all of you who stoped by the Scion booth at SEMA and shook hands with us and let us know how much you liked the car.I really enjoyed talking to each and everyone of you.