Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

A** hole smashed in to my car

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:05 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea i know dumb ......pics or it didnt happen thats stupid the car got towed im going to get it out tomorrow and it did happen!!! i could only wish i didnt wth do you think someone would make something like this up. its not some joke you play with!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I call b.s., none the less, who the hell takes their moms car and removes the steering wheel with the airbag? You got what you deserved for being dumb. Thanks for raising my rates idiot.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your mom drives a supercharged tc with a BBK? Curious.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^Also, does she have a sister? Curious.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also curious that he just took down the pictures of his tc... quite interesting. Idk what to even accuse you of, its just all kinda strange.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To get rid of evidence of blacked out headlights maybe? What it looks like of one pic I saw.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

But why? Thats kinda strange
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

IDK, used as defense depending if it was still dark, couldn't see reflectors, poor lighting from tint used?
Old 04-06-2011, 06:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^lol, this tread is funny. if this accident did happen, goodluck
Old 04-06-2011, 06:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is the stupidest thread ever. there are so many things that are wrong with this. it is disturbing...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry to hear of the accident, but have you been seen in ER yet? Worked 4 years as an ER tech and on a MICT (paramedic) rig. Any impact that severely bends the steering wheel means you WILL have internal injuries.
A few of the nice ones are:
1. Aortic aneurism: a ballooning in wall of the main artery leading from the heart: if it bursts, you'll lose consciousness in 10 seconds, and you're brain dead in 4 minutes and CPR won't help.
2. Ruptured spleen; instead of your blood staying in your blood stream, it flows into your abdomen. Hurts like a really bad stomach ache. Left untreated (and fast), you'll go into shock, body chemistry goes haywire, cardiac arrest, death.
3. Ruptured kidney. Nice bloody urine, lots of pain. Possible bleeding to death.
4. Ruptured liver. Really painful, blood chemistry will get shot to pieces. Transplant candidate.
5. Punctured lung. No report on shortness breath or great difficulty taking a breath, so I think you're okay in this respect.

As to your chipped tooth, easy to fix. Your hand and knee will need sutures at the very least.

In other words, GET YOURSELF TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM! You ain't fixing no car until you are fixed. I'd really hate to have your mom discover your body in the car as you're trying to fix the mess you're in.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow... people like you are the reason my insurance rates are high. thanks bud
Old 04-06-2011, 10:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

20 and no drivers license?Modding car that isn't yours?No seat belt? The level of stupidity is outrageous.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:23 PM

yea i deff. wouldnt have changed the steering wheel seeing how i wouldnt have been doing intense driving to get to the gym knowing i didnt have a license, so u could have at least used the seat belt dude. but i would deff. have got medical attention, eff the car, im sure your mom would want u to do the same unelss she loves her car more than u... good luck dude

p.s get added to the insurance, trust me its worth the extra money and not worth the hassle
Old 04-06-2011, 01:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am an Insurance Agent. Just to let you know, fraud insurance claim reporting is a felony. They will not be sending a first day employee out to check out the car. Claims adjusters usually have been with the company for a while, and go through extensive training to be able to tell what happened, obtain police reports, and view personal damage. If you try to scam them, and say you were not driving, and they prove otherwise, you could be looking at the least - large fines, and at worst, some jail time AND fines and not ever getting a license this decade.

If your a man (and I assume you are, 20 ... going to the gym, driving a car ect.) then do the right thing. Explain the TRUTH of what happened.

I do have to ask, why do you NOT have a license, but drive a car? And if what people above said, why would you buy mods for your moms car, AND put that above say - getting a drivers license? Thats putting the cart before the horse, and is just stupid.

PAY for your moms car to get fixed out of pocket. There is no reason that you, an un-insured driver (with no license) should get his mom's car fixed for say $8,000 or so, for free by an insurance company, when you are not a registered driver, and certainly not a responsible person. I wonder if you hit the other driver, or if he really hit you. I am betting things happened so fast for you, and your not "responsible" and might not know what really happened. All I can say is if you were my client's son, I honestly would make sure not a dime was paid twards ANY of your bills, medical, OR vehicle wise by informing the claims supervisor and adjuster. If that meant losing your mother as a client, I would not care less. Sounds like she was in on you driving with no coverage as well, so its her loss. And if she wasnt "in" on it, I would have charges filed against you for vehicle theft.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have little to NO sympathy for people like this. Stupid people do stupid stuff hence this topic. I wouldnt be surprised if you commited a hit and run cus if the damage was that extensive then the cops woulda been called and you would prolly be on the way to the hospital then jail. Since the cops didn't come there were prolly 2 idiots in the accident and the other guy didn't have insurance or sumtin.

Pretty soon I won't be able to drive my car cus I can't afford insurance because of stupid people doin stupid stuff and raising my premiums .____.

Last edited by RS2_1823; 04-06-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think you need you re-think the tittle of your thread and figure out who the real a__hole is.

Not your car
No License
Non-insured
No seat belt

And now you want to commit fault? You're a real piece of work.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
Scikotics
SL Member
Premium Member

I'm calling this troll.. this story is rediculous.. If you were not on a public road way, laws are different. I was in a wreck with my provisional license and on private property. I wasn't supposed to be driving alone, but I was anyway. No ticket and the cop told us to work it out amongst ourselves, as the city couldn't call the shots on private property. In most instances, the insurance is probably not going to pay. Period.. on anything.. but if the wreck happened on private property, it may be different.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I say it's too weird to not be true but I doubt we'll ever know. The OP has deleted all evidence of his car. I highly doubt he'll even reply to this thread again. I just think it's also weird that he posted online (even posting it hours after it happened). I say he probably was initially looking for info/sympathy on how to scam insurance. As for the real scenario I'd guess it's much different than described, I.e. He may have hit a parked car really bad and did injure himself etc but is looking for a way for insurance to cover his damage. I call hit and run by the OP... No person in they're right mind would let an uninsured, unlicensed driver off the hook unless they didn't even know their car was hit.

Quick Reply: A** hole smashed in to my car