Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

2 MONTHS NO BUDDY CLUB 2 KIT WHATS THE HOLD UP VINIATI!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 2 MONTHS NO BUDDY CLUB 2 KIT WHATS THE HOLD UP VINIATI!!!

i ordered my Buddy Club II kit in the begining of february after my mom smashed up my car and was told they had enough on hand to send one out to me. so i ordered the kit along with a m3 front from street concepts since viniati couldnt get a hold of their suppliers. a few days later i find out that they didnt have enough but that they would have a crate coming from china the following week and that i should have it soon. i said ok. well the new crate comes in and guess what they "got shorted on the buddy club 2 kit for the scions". ok well then he tells me there will be another shipment coming in from china the middle of march. ok. in the mean time i look for someone else that has it and to no avail find noone. so middle of march comes and i call viniati again. they tell me that crate comes in on the 26th. ok. so i call them the 26th. the crate comes on the 28th.ok. so i call back on the 28th and chris tells me that ill have tracking numbers on friday. i call today guess what no tracking numbers. i am really tired of the run around. 75% of the time i call there no one answers the phone i dont get return phone calls it takes a week for them to answer emails and they cant even deliver a product when they say they are going. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO BUSINESS!!!. not to mention they charged me the minute i ordered the kit. I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY FOR THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TREATED!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Nice Rant... Feel better?
Old 03-30-2007, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll pray for you when it finally comes in and you discover the fitment issues...
Old 03-30-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Hahaha I have it worse - I've been waiting since December 29th for either the hybryd 2 or the BC2 kit. I just got an email today from them telling me I should have it sometime within the first week of april (the BC2) so I'm definitely in the same boat!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man...

the same thing is going on with my wheels. i ordered them back in december and i'm still waiting for them. plus, my lipkit is on backorder. everything is scheduled to come within a month or two.

at which point, i should have my coilvers and interior ready to go. its funny b/c its probably going to look like i did it all at once instead of the steady buildup that it really was!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SicktC06
Nice Rant... Feel better?
man this isnt a rant this is just me letting the rest of yall know not to order from them they charged me two months ago for something i still havent recieved. nobody reputable charges you until the product has shipped in which case my stuff hasnt.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i went through the same thing, when i finally got the BC2 front i ordered it didnt fit, and the body shop couldnt do anything to fit it properley.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN...lol
Old 04-01-2007, 07:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow.....this company sucks *****
Old 04-01-2007, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sry to hear those stories all but I must say my expierence with Viniati has been very pleasant in all fascets.... I hope there not falling off , I planned on ordering my wheels through them....
Old 04-01-2007, 07:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

paragraphs are your friend...
Old 04-01-2007, 11:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Viniati....Sorry Long Post BUYER BEWARE

Well.....get ready for the excuses....CHRIS to the rescue!!!!! Listen I waited FOREVER for a Viniati Fierce lip kit. Ordered in Nov, finally got it in Feb. FITMENT SUCKED. I REPEAT FITMENT SUCKED! Spoke with Chris at Viniati and got the old "I sell hundreds of these kits and they all come from the same mold....I have never had a problem". Listen, I am VERY **** about my tC. I will not have half-a@* terrible looking crap on my car. The shop that I had it at is very reputable and they DO (Chris) know what they are doing. Long story short, we worked the side skirts and got them to work....not perfect mind you but close. The front & rear lip...NOT A CHANCE. They looked terrible. We taped them up and they were not going to look right so we did not install. I must repeat that I am **** about my car so CLOSE usually will not cut it, and it did not in this case. Numerous calls to Viniati have gone unanswered about any amount of refund. EVERYTHING with them has been B.S. They PROMISED because I was customer # whatever that I would receive an addition pair of side skirts FREE OF CHARGE.....B.S. Still waiting. They also promised to issue and partial credit to my Paypal account because of the problems that I had went through. B.S. never saw any refund.
I was just going to take my lumps, learn my lesson and move on but after reading this post I had to warn the others on this forum.

Viniati Fierce Lip Kit $600.00 originally paid
Additional Side Skirts $0.00 Never Received
Paypay Refund $0.00 Never Received
Slamming a company that is terrible to do business with....PRICELESS!

Get ready for the Viniati reply. I will not post on this again but I have no reason to lie and excuses are a dime a dozen.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man if i get a kit and there is no way the ____ doesnt fit im suin i ve had it i talked to viniati on friday they were like oh chris is gone for the day then magically he appears gives me a 30 minutes speach about how i just need to hang on how im the first one on the list to get a kit how its the number one sold kit in the country and how he has vendors screaming at him to get the kits out and how i have no idea how hard it is to get this stuff into the country because of 9/11 and this and that and the other. in business the customer does not give a damn about how hard it is for you to get the product you offer it you better get it to them in a timely manner not two months after they ordered and have already been charged for the prodduct they havent even recieved and then on top of that do not complain to me how hard is to get the ____ into the company because of 9.11 you want to complain to someone complain to the terrorists that caused it to be so hard to get the ____ into the country not me. customers pay for the product they should recieve it in a timely matter end of story no excuses.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I was told today that they are shipping my BC2 kit tom and I may recive it by the end of this week or possible the beginning of next. but I'll have to wait and see.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats amazing cause i just called them like two hours ago and they said they had no update for me so if im on the top of the list to get a BC2 kit wouldnt i have gotten an update before you? man ____ this im writting an email and then after i get my ____ im gonna find out if they are registerd with the BBB this is by far the ____ties customer service i have ever had.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I hope I'm not being lied to, when I called they told me that they ahd most orders boxed and ready to ship either today or tom.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i sent them a very ____ed off email so ill see what they say
Old 04-03-2007, 04:32 AM
GEO
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Most vendors got there BC2 kits on Friday and were shipping them out early this week. I ordered mine from KKO which I hope I don't get hosed. I've heard some good and bad stories about them. I just hope I don't see a million BC2 kits around me because i will be ____ed. I have the Kaminari kit and well there was always another TC with it when I went to a show. I went to one car show and there were 4 tcs with the kit. I really wanted the hybrid but they sold out and wont be geting more until May or so. Oh well hope all goes well for us.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

X1000000 of what black06tC said!!!

I ordered my Viniati Fierce lip kit and matching spoiler well over a month ago. After emails and complaints they give me a tracking # with Baxglobal. I try it everyday for a week and they tell me it will be mailed with that tracking # friday. Try and try the # again til tuesday and after about a day and 1/2 of calls and emails they answer the phone. They tell me they are waiting on my sides to be finshed and it will be mailed once again on friday. Friday I get an email telling me that the shipping company needs to inspect there warehouse due to 911 and it will be mailed wednesday. I get a surprise email on tuesday from DHL saying my stuff will be mailed and a tracking # is given. It was mailed on 3-27 and it was to get here on 4-2. Yes today is 4-3 and no kit or spoiler. They were quick to take the $ out of my account but oh so slow to get it here.

HEY BLACK: I think you should copy and paste this or link this to them in an email.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well ill be calling them today to find out anything that i can cause this is like i said getting ridiculous
Old 04-03-2007, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so checked my email this morning and mospeed if what chris tells me is true your being lied to............

this was my email to him.................

Chris,
Ok so I understand that after the phone conversation that we had on Friday that you asked me to hold on and I agreed. I want to know though why if you told me "you are at the top of the list to get the BC2 Kit." how someone else that ordered this kit was called today and got a tracking number and their kit is already in the mail? Chris come on man this is absolutely ridiculous becaue of all this garbage that has insued i have lost a few opportunities to pick up sponsors have the car ready for shows and have had to repeatedly cancel appointments with the body shop. i call today and 1. you are not there and 2. there is not even the slightest update for me?why is it that the "general manager" is the only one with access to the information for a company that does business internationally?How do you guys even stay in business I'm sorry but I have already told Denise this but you guys have the worst customer service and I will never do business with you guys again. It takes days weeks even to get a return email or phone call. I call you guys and half the time noone answers the phone. I have never in the last 4 years that I have been ordering stuff for my car been charged for stuff that hadnt already been shipped out. I want a call tommorow and i want to know if and when my kit has been shipped out and tracking numbers i want to close this deal and be rid of you guys.

Have A Nice Day,

here was his reply

Alan,
You will have your tracking number and kit in the mail also this week. However there have been zero BC2 kits shipped in the USA. Extreme Dimensions only has the front bumpers (that is the only other place I can think of that has them..and they only carry the front..). There are zero kits in the mail. I could have sent you the same exact info today also. I do not know what else to tell you or who the information is coming from. I wish you could have gone through another company to see that you would be in the same boat as you are with us. I am sorry your buy with us has been unpleasant, however I had offered many resolutions to your situation and even attempted to refund you your money without hesitation. You can't beat that for customer service. There is one person handling your case, and that is me, and believe me when I say that you are receiving the ultimate care in the given circumstances. As for today what did you want to know? I will send you a tracking number for your item tomorrow.

Regards,
Chris

so...................................thoughts rants??????????????

Quick Reply: 2 MONTHS NO BUDDY CLUB 2 KIT WHATS THE HOLD UP VINIATI!!!