Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Adjusting Anzos

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Adjusting Anzos

Hey, does anyone know how to adjust the Anzo Projectors?
Old 02-11-2007, 10:24 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Concept in Motion Crew
SL Member

shouldnt there be a screw to twist and fix the alignment?
Old 02-11-2007, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i dont know where it is
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

behind and towards the bottom of the headlight?
Old 03-01-2007, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So there is no way to adjust these headlights What so ever... There has to be someone out there who has already ran into this problem before? Ive seen these all over the boards...
Old 03-01-2007, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Anzo Headlight TC

Originally Posted by ippskidder
The only other option I see is baking the headlight, fixing the positioning myself, and doing a retro mod while its open, probably change the projector itself to an OEM projector like e46 (because ANZOUSA doesn't recommend putting in a HID kit, it might melt the housing/projector). Sorry, i'm venting, you'd be ____ed to if an item you bought was defective and then the seller doesn't want to exchange or give you a refund.
THIS IS EXACTILLY I WILL DO WHEN I BUY THIS ANZO HEADLIGHT SET! I will try and fix it up to see if it fit and if not then I'll make it fit, also fix the cutoff line too.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your not going to be able to fix a cutoff on a halogen, its still going to be blury,
Old 03-02-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jasonbegin
your not going to be able to fix a cutoff on a halogen, its still going to be blury,
Aww damn....

I've seen people fix the cutoff on the other thread in SL made the cutoff much better by adding another piece of seel with a cut of perfect cutoff looks. Maybe I'm behind most of the news...

Hoping E46 stock projector would fit or ill make it fit due to better quality of HID and cutoff.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:17 AM

I could be mistaken, but I have the Anzo's and that screw in the back adjusts the low beam. The high beam doesnt have a cutoff so I don't think you can adjust it. The thing you use to adjust it is a screw, not a socket which seems stupid to me cause its hard to get a screwdriver back there. Also Mine were NOT adjusted straight from the factory. They pretty much pointed at the ground when I got them but I adjusted them by turning that screw and they are much better now.

One thing to note is that screw adjusts the low beams REALLY slowly so you may not thinkg your doing anything, but you are. Hope this helps.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

can you be more descriptive when saying adjusting the projectors?

aiming it up and down?
the vertical adjustment should adjust both highbeams and lowbeams, this should be standard for any headlights. But from what i am hearing, it's not working??

MrYacs is rite also... it adjust very little at a time... please give your self a good distance as the further your distance from a wall, the easier it is to tell if there is any changes when adjusting the screw

I have never seen the anzo's cutoff, but i am planning to buy, bake, and swap to my extra set of e46 projectors ^^. I really dig these headlights as it looks like oems in a way with LEDs and angel eyes
Old 04-11-2007, 04:36 AM

just looking out for you here. But I own these things and I'm about to take them out. I wouldnt waste your money on them. My LEDs in the eyebrow didnt last more than a month. All of them are out now. Not to mention, I'm almost ashamed to show my car to people from the front cause they look so cheap and horrible. However if you decide against my knowledge. Please post pics and show the process. haha
Old 09-11-2007, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by MrYacs
just looking out for you here. But I own these things and I'm about to take them out. I wouldnt waste your money on them. My LEDs in the eyebrow didnt last more than a month. All of them are out now. Not to mention, I'm almost ashamed to show my car to people from the front cause they look so cheap and horrible. However if you decide against my knowledge. Please post pics and show the process. haha

i took out the white superflux leds and went to radio shack and purchased 10mm red leds. The look awesome and they have good fit. All you need is to wire them up ahead of time and then use clear epoxy to put them in the square holes.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you have to bake these open if you want a good cutoff, they are crap any way save your money and buy 08 head lights, problem solved
Old 10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
mcd
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Would a new cutoff shield fix the cutoff? If so... where can I find a shield that would fit? Thanks.