Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

ATT. EVERYONE, HELP ME PLEASE!! Update 7/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ATT. EVERYONE, HELP ME PLEASE!! Update 7/19/05

Hello everyone,

Last thursday I went and ordered my tC. I wanted it to be Nautical Blue with the Ground Effects kit + other options. this afternoon My dealer called me and said that he got an email from Gulf Coast Toyota. He says that they told him that the ground effects aren't available for the color Nautical Blue. I tell him that I have seen my color car and year with the G/E on it.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...ground+effects

He says that it was an aftermarket kit, I said it wasn't. He will look into it.

My question is, what happened to them? Did they run out or what?

I will try to show him the car above, He made it sound as if they don't exist yet. I want the G/E but I don't know how long I might have to wait to get them.

any comment will help. I will read any answers tomorrow and call him back. (especially cause of the pictures)

Thank You all.

He looked at other dealers scions that they sold/ordered and found at least 1 tC with my color and G/E (may even the same one I found here...)
says it must have been a computer error and he will investigate further,
Old 07-19-2005, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hes full of POOPIE , then ask him why the display it on the scion site when you build one , also why woudl they offer the body kit in all other colors except that one . Personally I dont think they know what they are talking about and there is a lack of communication on their part . I am willing to place bets if you go to another dealer they will order it and it WILL come . If they still say they cant get it , just go to another dealer they will get it for ya
Old 07-19-2005, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

I do not beleive he is the one creating this info. I think its the port dealer thats saying this to him. My dealers a nice guy. He said that is what they told him. But he did try to disprove my proof. (the link in my first post)
Old 07-19-2005, 05:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no offence but I am sure that dealership has moved a few tC's with the body kit on it . If he cant recognize the product he is selling then I am sorry he needs to pay closer attention . By all means the stock body kit is not aftermarket . I might sound like and ___ for saying all this but come on . If you dont know the product your selling then you shouldnt be selling it in the first place . As for the port , yeah they might not have the stock to install them but they will get the stock for the orders . Some where along the lines of commuincation someone doesnt know whats going on . The pic in the other post clearly shows the stock Ground effects and there for proves the kit exists . Also I am quite sure all the ports in the us have access to this body kit .
Old 07-19-2005, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

thats what im thinking happened. i am calling him tomorrow (later today really), maybe ill just head down there, its one of the 2 dealers that exist about 10 min. away from me.

and he knows what that body kit is, he was just saying that maybe I saw something else. but clearly, its the Ground Effects kit.

I said to forget it if he can't get it, but I'm really gonna regret not having it.....
Old 07-19-2005, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

moved...
Old 07-20-2005, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My personal opinon of it is , get the kit , cuz if you dont you will see other Tcs with the kit and you will wish you had got it instead of taking what they said to you . My advice go to the other dealership and inquire about the body kit , If they can get the kit then BOOM they are the winners of this (for lack of better words) Race .
Old 07-20-2005, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

get the kit , cuz if you dont you will see other Tcs with the kit and you will wish you had got it
exactly!