Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Check out these from scionpro.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Check out these from scionpro.com

check out the new products at Scionpro.com and make sure that you tell Steve at Scionpro that Shawn the ICEMAN sent you ok. Here are some lighting kits and engine bay stuff.

Wow! Dis is hotter then HOT!....Straight from da award ceromonies at
SEMA...Voted da BEST L.E.D. systems on da market! THINGLOW(tm). Dese underbody kits are da brightest on da market wit 492 L.E.D.s per set!
and no spaces between da L.E.D.s Bada Bling Bling!!!! Hey dese rods
are as thin as a pencil and flexible too!... to fit in da tight spots....ya know what I mean? Dis is da only PATENTED system on da
market..immitators BEWARE!
Colors:Red,Yellow,Green,White,Aqua,Blue,Purple.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

advertising and double post....
Old 12-13-2006, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Companies usually like to be represented by people that speak decent english.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Keeshwah
Companies usually like to be represented by people that speak decent english.
It is the company that types like that. Go to www.scionpro.com and read some of the descriptions. I mentioned it before and people jumped down my throat for it when I said I wouldn't buy anything from a company that types like a 15 year old crackhead.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

yeah, i dont like teh text either. hard to read.

but yeah, advertising a little much tonight?
Old 12-13-2006, 03:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ONCE AGAIN !!!! My english is just fine thank you very much. That was pulled from the web site. Check it out if you dont believe me. It Goes along with the theme
of his web site and his Taxi xb. And yes I am sponsored by Scionpro.com, and i am president of the SoCal chapter of Scikotics. I think i know what i am doing. Please do not insult my intelligence.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

shawn the iceman. you'll light yoself up.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im sorry i thought you guys would apprecite to see some differnt parts for the scion tc, spreeding the love. But if you want to bad mouth someone. There is alot of that on this site. You guys should treat each other better than that. Have some respect.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Very nice, me likes.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Re: Check out these from scionpro.com

i like alot!!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow.. my entire post on the last thread dissapeared with the thread.

I will leave the overpriced engine bay (and heat holding) bling comments to personal opinion. But if they sold the best looking stuff for good prices, I still wouldnt trust my money to these kids.

I have nothing against being different, or "cool". I certainly am not the most normal guy in the world.. but when it comes to spending money, people want professionalism. Not the fast and furious wannabe gangsta crap.

Funny how there is always a new person with a couple of posts, "not part of scionpro", who comes on plugging thier stuff. They are becoming a joke on other forums, partially for this and the fact thay they sound like a bunch of teenagers trying to talk ghetto and sound "cool", which just makes people less willing to buy from them.

I still doubt that this is anything but another example of one of these "Ads". If I am wrong, I appologize. But for future reference, people usually want to order from a company that sounds somewhat professional. They arent doing themselves any favors with the wannabe ghetto talk.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Only thing I can think of at the
moment!!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am sponsored by scionpro.com. I am 28 years old, and I work in Law Inforcement, you do not know me one bit at all. I am not some punk teenager you can verbally bash. I have my own chapter of scikotics in socal. I am all about Scion, and what it stands for. I have you know that Steve works for Scion. Thats one things you did not know. Second, he created scionmobility. For people that live thier lifes in a wheel chair. he developed a ramp system at the trunk of a xb. This alows a person who is dissabled to wheel them selfs into the xb, and then they can place themselfs into the front seat. And not have to go out and buy some exspinsive van when they can get the same functions, and buy a xb which is more cost effective. What have you done for the community. I am throwing a car show for toys for tots, and all extra proceeds go to the make a wish foundation. Thoes are too great causes. what have you done but verbally bash me and Steve for his web site, that is fine by me and others that think his company and his products are top quality. You pay for what you get. It adds some flare, its not the same old thing. The stainless steel engine bay pieces are for show perposes. I posted them there for people that like to show thier Scion. Not to get vebally bash by some one who has not done thier home work before they spoke out. You think after the first time someone erased your comments you would get the picture. No one wants your negativity. You should quit being so negative and learn some respect.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

well tell steve to change his website around and noone will bash. noones bashing HIM PERSONALLY or his products. its the language that the website is written in.... if you want to call it language. and whats the theme that you speak of? stupidity? i dont get it. if you have a product dont you want to describe it nice and clear? ::shrugs:: the products are nice. the under the hood peices are nice for show, the dead pedal is nice, and im sure teh underbody lights are nice (need to see pics installed to judge it). and what he does for the community is great, along with yourself. but i personally cant take that business seriously with a website like that. i mean honestly who types this crap
"Wow! Dis is hotter then HOT!....Straight from da award ceromonies at
SEMA...Voted da BEST L.E.D. systems on da market! THINGLOW(tm). Dese underbody kits are da brightest on da market wit 492 L.E.D.s per set!
and no spaces between da L.E.D.s Bada Bling Bling!!!! Hey dese rods
are as thin as a pencil and flexible too!... to fit in da tight spots....ya know what I mean? Dis is da only PATENTED system on da
market..immitators BEWARE!"

btw thats not a good business method. some people may find that offensive... some may think your trying to make the website "ghetto" some may even call it racist (MAY call it that).

just my $.02

i buy products by the description and reviews of other people that hve it or if im feelin risky ill try somethin i never have seen before. but not if the description is like that.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

READ IT, AT THE BOTTOM. MY CAR WILL ALSO BE FETURED AT HOT IMPORT NIGHTS AT THE KILLER GLASS BOOTH. MY CARS PICTURE WILL BE USED AS HIS BACK DROP FOR HIS BOOTH AS WELL. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE IMPORT LIFE STYLE FOR YOU TO RAVE ABOUT.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

so you've got a sponsorship, how does that benefit this "import lifestyle" of which you speak of. dave's got one of them too.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

congrats ur the pres of a club... at the moment im VP of ScioNRG in RI big whoop. ur taking this way outta control. and bragging about all of this wont get you or the company your sponsored by anywhere. seriously man.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by scionblueblitz
READ IT, AT THE BOTTOM. MY CAR WILL ALSO BE FETURED AT HOT IMPORT NIGHTS AT THE KILLER GLASS BOOTH. MY CARS PICTURE WILL BE USED AS HIS BACK DROP FOR HIS BOOTH AS WELL. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE IMPORT LIFE STYLE FOR YOU TO RAVE ABOUT.
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...6/DSCF0065.jpg
btw typing in caps is considered yelling and is against site rules

6. PLEASE DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS AS THIS IS CONSIDERED "YELLING."

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15164

k thanks bye have fun promoting them. good luck with that.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

STEVE TALKS WITH AN AXCENT .IF YOU WOULD TALK TO HIM YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ITS HIS CULTURE. THE WAY HE TALKS. YOU GUYS TAKE IT AS HES TALKING LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD BUT HES NOT. YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN TO LOOK PAST THAT. HE DONATED LOTS OF STUFF FOR THE RAFFEL IN MY CAR SHOW. AND HE ALSO DONATE A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR TOYS FOR TOTS. HIS SITE IS PERFECT BY ME, ITS SOMETHING NEW, NOT THE SAME OLD THING. I LIKE IT. GIVE IT SOME TIME AND IT JUST MIGHT GROW ON YOU.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

thats besides the point. i talk with a boston accent you dont see me typing with it. do you?

we arent arguing that hes a great guy or not. get that in ur head. damn. people dont wanna read descriptions of products that they are interested in buying if the description is hard to understand.

Quick Reply: Check out these from scionpro.com