Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Check out these from scionpro.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol that's soo photoshoppped.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 12-13-2006, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
thats besides the point. i talk with a boston accent you dont see me typing with it. do you?

we arent arguing that hes a great guy or not. get that in ur head. damn. people dont wanna read descriptions of products that they are interested in buying if the description is hard to understand.

And oh yeah I agree X's about 1 million. Thank you drive through.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

obviously you do not now anything about the import life style. We will probably never even see your car in a magazine. For the books i have 6 sponsorships. And i advertise for them all the time thats what they want you to do. That all i did. and everyone wants to vebally atack me. Dave you would do the same for the companys that sponsored you. you would defend them as well because you are proude of what they have givin you and you want to promote thier product. And not be verbally bashed for doing so. if im wrong just say so. But knock somethiing untill you try it.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no its not photoshopped.

Old 12-13-2006, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionblueblitz
obviously you do not now anything about the import life style. We will probably never even see your car in a magazine. For the books i have 6 sponsorships. And i advertise for them all the time thats what they want you to do. That all i did. and everyone wants to vebally atack me. Dave you would do the same for the companys that sponsored you. you would defend them as well because you are proude of what they have givin you and you want to promote thier product. And not be verbally bashed for doing so. if im wrong just say so. But knock somethiing untill you try it.
1) Considering that everyone is bashing this issue because of bad grammer, one would think about proofreading before hitting submit...but eh, whatever.

2) All your doing is bragging and it is impressing nobody fast.

3) Import lifestyle.....are you serious? Most of us just enjoy our cars and making them look nice.....many of us with our own hard earned money.....not free stuff.

4) Seriousley, withdraw from the "I am sponsored by all these people" because in actuality what you are doing is providing a bad impression of those companies with your agressive, defensive and attacking demeanor.

Thank you, drive through.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if you dont like it then dont shop from him. your loss
Old 12-13-2006, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

only ONE person attacked you and that was a simple mis understanding, they thought that was your writing, everyone else was talking about the WEBSITE not you, not your sponsors name (forgot that already and i dont feel like goin back to the first page)

as for me doin that for my company. yes i support them 150% but then again you can understand their website (and its not even 100% up yet)

thats nice that you have done a lot for the "import life style" and its not a big deal if your car gets on a magazine or not. that means nothing to me or a lot of people here so that was pointless.

what people were bashing was the fact that the website is incoherant. hell, spell check would have a stroke if you clicked it on the website.

everyone here has an accent but that doesnt carry to the way you type. i mean typeing like that on an UNPROFESSIONAL forum, or on AIM is one thing, but when your trying to further your business use plain english. thats all anyone was saying.

let it end here. no need to get all upset about it, next time just put the description in your own words and people will be less harsh.

again MY $.02
Old 12-13-2006, 06:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You know......some of their products looked nice, but you are really putting a bad taste in my mouth for them....unfortunate really.

Also, the don't buy from them it's your loss comment......actually it would be YOUR and THEIR losses. You should be promoting their products through you and your personality but unfortuantley that doesn't look like that's the case right now. Take a breather......everyone go hug your neighbor.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Andrew1782
1) Considering that everyone is bashing this issue because of bad grammer, one would think about proofreading before hitting submit...but eh, whatever.

2) All your doing is bragging and it is impressing nobody fast.

3) Import lifestyle.....are you serious? Most of us just enjoy our cars and making them look nice.....many of us with our own hard earned money.....not free stuff.

4) Seriousley, withdraw from the "I am sponsored by all these people" because in actuality what you are doing is providing a bad impression of those companies with your agressive, defensive and attacking demeanor.

Thank you, drive through.
1. lol
2. so true
3. thats what i was thinkin just tryin to put it in other terms
4. couldnt agree more.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

You know......some of their products looked nice, but you are really putting a bad taste in my mouth for them....unfortunate really.

Also, the don't buy from them it's your loss comment......actually it would be YOUR and THEIR losses. You should be promoting their products through you and your personality but unfortuantley that doesn't look like that's the case right now. Take a breather......everyone go hug your neighbor.
again i agree 100%
Old 12-13-2006, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ Thank You Thank You, Dave Dave
Old 12-13-2006, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Import life style is fixing up your car and having other people look at what you have done. Going to shows stuff like that, its a life style. Everyone wants sponsors when building a car. Its pure fact. Some of the sponsorships are parshall not full. So yes i have paid qiute a bit for some of the stuff. Some sponsorships are full and some are
parshall. I piad 250 dolars on some head lights today. I dont get everything handed down to me. Im not a mooch!! I put in my time advertising and spreeding the word about products thats what they exspect you to do. Dont take it the wrong way.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

we're not taking it the wrong way, we're taking the way you say it.

btw ive taken my car to quite a few shows and promote my sponsor on a daily basis, have a good bond with them like im sure you do with scionpro. to the point where i take orders for firmware and if for some reason people cant get a hold of me here i have 2 available email addresses that people can get a hold of me at. that way i can repay my sponsor with referals instead of buying the parts directly, works out perfect for both parties. i know exactly how that works. am i bragging? nope just stating.

so dont assume your the only one thats into the "import life style" some people dont take it seriously enough to call it a life style. some use the word fun. but what ever floats your boat.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry
Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

no need to appologize. just dont jump to conclusions so quickly and dont assume everyone is plotting against you :D
Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Currently on firmwareworx.com
Checking things out.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

my best advice. take it or leave it, but if your really a big fan of scion pro. have a serious talk with him about his website. let him know the kinds of responses hes getting and see if changing it would be somethin he would do. i can almost guarentee sales will go up.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Currently on firmwareworx.com
Checking things out.
not to thread jack or anything but if you see anything you like pm me plus theres more thats not on the website
Old 12-13-2006, 06:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

AGREED!

By the way.......I work in advertising and marketing for a living. I create, monitor and judge public and business reactions to promotions and advertisments. Dave Dave is giving good advice. First impression is everything. The products look nice......it just needs credibility to back it up and that starts with the language and "educated" appearance that a company portrays. If the communication looks proffessional it leads into the assumption the products are of quality.

Quick Reply: Check out these from scionpro.com