Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Does anyone know if this bumper went into production??

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

black car is nice, I WANT!
Old 05-01-2006, 04:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I really like the Tctunerz version of those three. Argh!!
Old 05-01-2006, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scion-ce
Originally Posted by dieselstation
Also, someone needs to find out about this bumper
that one was a photoshop from StreetConcept. i called them and asked about it and they have no plans on proceeding with this. sucks.
I could be wrong, but I don't think thats a photochop
This bumper MUST go into production!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rippintC
Also, someone needs to find out about this bumper
that one was a photoshop from StreetConcept. i called them and asked about it and they have no plans on proceeding with this. sucks.
I could be wrong, but I don't think thats a photochop
This bumper MUST go into production!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is, they are working in it, don't have any release dates thou.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow I didnt even notice this topic. To clear some things up Im Kaeon but most of you know that already I was the one who came out with this idea way back when
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29588

Anyways I took the idea to Duwayne @ tCtunerZ now tunerZnetwork. And he was supposed to get the ball rolling. He used sikness's (paul's) car as a test car to get the kit started. The kit took forever and never came out. Come to find out from Sikness (Paul) Duwayne wasnt the one making the kit, Tury's was the company who was making it for tCtunerZ. Well whatever happened happened. Tury's took the mold and changed it 15% (The Law) so they could reproduce it. At the same time Street Concepts was contacted by a member here called "Teak" who claimed this was HIS idea and he wanted to get it made. So street concept jumps on bandwagon and comes out with the "M-Power" witch IMO is the ugliest thing ever! But anyways if you still with me on this.

We have 3 of the same kit witch as someone has said here,
Originally Posted by Celt
I think the two bumpers are like ashley and jessica simpson
They share similar DNA
Im upset because out of all three company's I havent even gotten a thank you, or a bumper to call me own! Anyways I talked to Paul a few months back and he said he would put in a good word at tury's to see if he could get me the bumper (Nice being I evented it right lol) Comes back Tury's is going to give me a discount on it. Tctunerz changes the name to some bavairian, and im still stuck with no bumper to call me own.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow... i didnt know you were gonna tell the whole world..HAHAHA
Old 05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 05-01-2006, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Wow I didnt even notice this topic. To clear some things up Im Kaeon but most of you know that already I was the one who came out with this idea way back when
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29588

Anyways I took the idea to Duwayne @ tCtunerZ now tunerZnetwork. And he was supposed to get the ball rolling. He used sikness's (paul's) car as a test car to get the kit started. The kit took forever and never came out. Come to find out from Sikness (Paul) Duwayne wasnt the one making the kit, Tury's was the company who was making it for tCtunerZ. Well whatever happened happened. Tury's took the mold and changed it 15% (The Law) so they could reproduce it. At the same time Street Concepts was contacted by a member here called "Teak" who claimed this was HIS idea and he wanted to get it made. So street concept jumps on bandwagon and comes out with the "M-Power" witch IMO is the ugliest thing ever! But anyways if you still with me on this.

We have 3 of the same kit witch as someone has said here,
Originally Posted by Celt
I think the two bumpers are like ashley and jessica simpson
They share similar DNA
Im upset because out of all three company's I havent even gotten a thank you, or a bumper to call me own! Anyways I talked to Paul a few months back and he said he would put in a good word at tury's to see if he could get me the bumper (Nice being I evented it right lol) Comes back Tury's is going to give me a discount on it. Tctunerz changes the name to some bavairian, and im still stuck with no bumper to call me own.

Thats crazy I didnt know that. Paul had two bumpers I've got one and he has the other. You should talk to him re: turys hookin you up.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DONT send tc tunerz money!!!!! THEY STOLE $500 from me and ive never seen a part !

AS NICE AS THEY MAY SEEM THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER AT ALL!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Nice kit but avoid TCTunerz or any other place affiliated with them!
Old 05-01-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SO-CAL_TC
Thats crazy I didnt know that. Paul had two bumpers I've got one and he has the other. You should talk to him re: turys hookin you up.
Yeh Ive talked to him he said he talked to the owner of Tury's and they are going to discount me a front bumper I guess. Who is the owner of Tury's do they have a website? Phone number etc?

Originally Posted by SiknesS
Im sorry I don't get this comment? Im just getting everything clear for the members. I guess being a tech editor makes me post everything that happens lol bad habbit. Oh well I like when things are out in the open. Whats there to hide yunno?
Old 05-02-2006, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Although I did know that these kits were spin-offs of Kaeon's but I didn't know that they were "stolen." Anyways -- Big Ups to him for the concept but I do have to say I like the M3!
Old 05-02-2006, 05:58 AM
5 Year Member

Default Wow that bavarian is awesome...

IMO the bavarian really looks better. I would love to have that kit. Unfortunately take the advice of everyone here and don't buy anything from tctunerz.com or any affiliates or name changes. Ordered weapon r intake from them and tein-h lowering springs. I never got the intake and the springs were all F*d up. Tried to get my money back and sent dozens of emails and no response.
Is it possible to get a law suit on 'em?
Old 05-02-2006, 06:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I woulda contacted my credit card company and/or try contacting them by phone. E-mailing, to me, always meant either "lots of info I need to get out to lots of people" or "not important enough to call"
Old 05-03-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Originally Posted by SO-CAL_TC
Yeh Ive talked to him he said he talked to the owner of Tury's and they are going to discount me a front bumper I guess. Who is the owner of Tury's do they have a website? Phone number etc?

Im sorry I don't get this comment? Im just getting everything clear for the members. I guess being a tech editor makes me post everything that happens lol bad habbit. Oh well I like when things are out in the open. Whats there to hide yunno?
good for you editor...what you need to do is contact QUICK... aka tctunerz aka tunerznetwork... your idea "kaeon bumper" "photochop" was honored by QUick... I said I would hook you up cuz you had to put up with $H!t with him... so dont hold me to anything... im doing this out of good will man..
Old 05-03-2006, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Wow that bavarian is awesome...

Originally Posted by Guacstick
IMO the bavarian really looks better. I would love to have that kit. Unfortunately take the advice of everyone here and don't buy anything from tctunerz.com or any affiliates or name changes. Ordered weapon r intake from them and tein-h lowering springs. I never got the intake and the springs were all F*d up. Tried to get my money back and sent dozens of emails and no response.
Is it possible to get a law suit on 'em?
alot people notified the BBB about them... they been thru alot of hardships... rightfully deserved though ya know? they're not really meant for business
Old 05-03-2006, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good for you editor...what you need to do is contact QUICK... aka tctunerz aka tunerznetwork... your idea "kaeon bumper" "photochop" was honored by QUick... I said I would hook you up cuz you had to put up with $H!t with him... so dont hold me to anything... im doing this out of good will man..
SiknesS,

Please excuse my hostility but...
....It is funny to me how you act like your doing me such a big favor all the time? And No what I need to do is contact Tury's being they are the ones who copied the kit but odd how there is no contact information about them anywhere other then yourself basically acting as a spokesperson for them? I think if anything I did you a favor I got this kit started and now you have it on your car, not me. So please give me the contact information on this Tury's so I can talk to them.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know what.. i'm sick and tired of Kaeon acting like he owns this kit or something. So what if you came up with the design? it's not even your own original design or whatever. You copied BMW, and photoshopped it onto a Scion TC. big whoop.

We all know you were the first to make the chop. But with that said.. ANYONE that makes that kit doesn't have to go through you first or whatever. Cuz that's the feeling i get from ANY thread that has to do with this particular look.

Give it up man.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know what.. i'm sick and tired of Kaeon acting like he owns this kit or something. So what if you came up with the design? it's not even your own original design or whatever. You copied BMW, and photoshopped it onto a Scion TC. big whoop.

We all know you were the first to make the chop. But with that said.. ANYONE that makes that kit doesn't have to go through you first or whatever. Cuz that's the feeling i get from ANY thread that has to do with this particular look.

Give it up man.
You know what I agree with you at times. No I didnt originate the M3. But it just makes me feel ____ty at times that I seen members wanted this kit, I took it to someone to get it made for those people, put in some hours on the phone and emailing with that company getting things to look right. I did this for over a year. And now what 3 company's have seen the market for this kit I put in work for, and I don't even get respect from some of these places. But maybe your right maybe im over reacting and im wrong. Hell no one is right all the time yunno, but this topic just makes me ____ed off honestly.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

so whats going on w/ this bumper?