Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

a few pics of my tC

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

Default a few pics of my tC

Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

all done eyy.. i love it man good work!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

dual exhaust would complete it
Old 02-28-2009, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there are quite a few things that i think need to be done
Old 02-28-2009, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

looks sweet! one of the better widebodys ive seen! really nicely done!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looking good man. Are those headlights the really expensive one? They look like the cheap ones you can buy on ebay.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Theyre not that cheap. i had them on my first tc. theyre one of the better aftermarket headlights
Old 02-28-2009, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*All of this criticizing is based towards A&A, not Garm or Guillermo.

1) Front / It looks bloated. The curving between the fender and the bumper is wrong, and it retained none of the actual OEM shape. There is way to much filler on the front lip, making it look even bigger than it really is. There are small gap issues in the front bumper also.
2) Sides / The fender shape is to wide, causing the curves of it to just fall flat. Not enough thinking went in to this part, because if it was, the original line that separates the lower body from the upper wouldnt be squiggly and going everywhere. The vents weren't given enough consideration either. It more or less looks like it was just cut out without a care. If it was done properly, the front would follow the curves of the fender, and wouldn't be as "deep" as it is. The rear would actually flow with something, instead of being a random rectangle. The sideskirts are awful. It's as wavy as the ocean. I understand it being 1 off, but atleast make it smooth, not just some giant blob.
3) Rear / W.T.F. First off, the sides of the rear bumper curve in WAY to far then just make a very sudden stop, which looks very, very cheap. The line above the rear diffuser isnt straight in the very least, and you can also tell its wavy like no tomorrow. The tail light surrounds are to bulky, the end of the bumper connecting to the surrounds look like they were just pinched off, the bumper is also off color for a fully sprayed car. The gaps between the corner of the hatch and the bumper are horrendous. A dual exhaust is much needed, but then again the diffuser doesn't do anything for purpose. You can see that the back was just blocked off, instead of having it breathe and do what a diffuser is supposed to do. The molded kaminari spoiler is nice, but to bad you can clearly see the line on the bottom of it, connecting it to the hatch. You can also tell theres major gaps between the tail light, the bumper, and the tail light surrounds.
4) Wheels - Overall / The rims need to be spaced out more, but then that would only cause more of the back tire to be exposed. Either the coilovers need to be adjusted lower, or all of the body needs to drop, since it sits high as hell.
5) Interior / Did an ok job with this, just needs new seats. I'm no where near a fan of it, but if it had a different color combination then maybe.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtCtC

1) Front / It looks bloated. The curving between the fender and the bumper is wrong, and it retained none of the actual OEM shape. There is way to much filler on the front lip, making it look even bigger than it really is. There are small gap issues in the front bumper also.
2) Sides / The fender shape is to wide, causing the curves of it to just fall flat. Not enough thinking went in to this part, because if it was, the original line that separates the lower body from the upper wouldnt be squiggly and going everywhere. The vents weren't given enough consideration either. It more or less looks like it was just cut out without a care. If it was done properly, the front would follow the curves of the fender, and wouldn't be as "deep" as it is. The rear would actually flow with something, instead of being a random rectangle. The sideskirts are awful. It's as wavy as the ocean. I understand it being 1 off, but atleast make it smooth, not just some giant blob.
3) Rear / W.T.F. First off, the sides of the rear bumper curve in WAY to far then just make a very sudden stop, which looks very, very cheap. The line above the rear diffuser isnt straight in the very least, and you can also tell its wavy like no tomorrow. The tail light surrounds are to bulky, the end of the bumper connecting to the surrounds look like they were just pinched off, the bumper is also off color for a fully sprayed car. The gaps between the corner of the hatch and the bumper are horrendous. A dual exhaust is much needed, but then again the diffuser doesn't do anything for purpose. You can see that the back was just blocked off, instead of having it breathe and do what a diffuser is supposed to do. The molded kaminari spoiler is nice, but to bad you can clearly see the line on the bottom of it, connecting it to the hatch. You can also tell theres major gaps between the tail light, the bumper, and the tail light surrounds.
4) Wheels - Overall / The rims need to be spaced out more, but then that would only cause more of the back tire to be exposed. Either the coilovers need to be adjusted lower, or all of the body needs to drop, since it sits high as hell.
5) Interior / Did an ok job with this, just needs new seats. I'm no where near a fan of it, but if it had a different color combination then maybe.
x2
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Concept in Motion Crew
SL Member

good job! best widebody i've seen
Old 02-28-2009, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

Awsome work Garm. Can't wait to see her in person.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by EAmon
Originally Posted by tCtCtC

x2
x3
Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 AM

Dang, that is a sick looking ride!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow! very nice!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

what spoiler is that by the way?
Old 02-28-2009, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mos_Def
what spoiler is that by the way?
theres a long post that was quoted twice that says it.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

the clearcorners headlights will be on it next week. They came out really nice.

That is a Kaminari flush-mount wing molded to the stock hatch.

No comment on the comments, just sharing pics of my daily driver.

It'll never be done.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

tc4fun4me.....dude.... props for a nice lookin' tC... very tastefully done.

rock on.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

thanks, super fun to drive.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

I'll have to hit you up for some tips....very nice mods.

Quick Reply: a few pics of my tC