Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Post you Scion Decals here

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Just remember: Opinions and arseholes. Everybody's got one.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I forgot what the following phrase meant....

What Moves You?
Old 05-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
because its ugly and ricey i think by owning a scion i'm showing plenty of brand loyalty 16k isn't enough you need to add on a 2 dollar sticker because yeah THAT'LL prove it
My friend was stuck between a used 300C, 08 Tc, or an 08 Lancer ES. The only reason he told me why he wanted the Tc was the MPG and that it was a coup, thats it. If he had gone with the Tc it would have been only for those two outstanding features, when I bought my Tc I loved EVERYTHING about it so I put the decal on.

Ro_Ja- They do that because they want to, when I am next to one I don't tell the guy "Hey, all the stuff you have on your car...NO!!!" because then I look like a jackass, because who am I to tell someone what to do with their money & car? What part of Los Altos do you live in? Unpainted civics with insane body kits are harder to find then Waldo at the beach.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by daywalker966
Ro_Ja- They do that because they want to, when I am next to one I don't tell the guy "Hey, all the stuff you have on your car...NO!!!" because then I look like a jackass, because who am I to tell someone what to do with their money & car? What part of Los Altos do you live in? Unpainted civics with insane body kits are harder to find then Waldo at the beach.
If I don't like something someone has done, I tell them. I figure they could use some criticism to learn from or at least reconsider what they have done. I get people telling me how I can improve every day and I don't push them away. I listen to them and reformulate whatever it was I was doing. Sometimes I find out their advice actually was of help.

Seriously? I see tons coming from LAHS and on San Antonio every day. Granted not many are on the level seen in the ricer thread (although I do see those kind sometimes), but there are some pretty bad ones. Just drive by Trader Joe's on El Camino. There's a riced out yellow 300ZX usually parked in front.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:57 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja
If I don't like something someone has done, I tell them. I figure they could use some criticism to learn from or at least reconsider what they have done.
So if someone doesn't like Tc's, they are allowed to come up to your face and say "You've displeased me by your choice of car, let me criticise your decision and allow me to impose my point of view because my view is better than yours". You need to be more considerate of peoples idea's and feelings towards what they like and prefer. Its incredibly childish to think that your ideas are better than someone else's because their ideas are different then yours. I'm done trying to convince people to be more open minded in this thread, this has gone from positive to childish. Someone should delete/lock this thread before it gets worse.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its going to get worse

and you think by putting a giant scion sticker on your car you're going to revolutionize the way people think about scions. thats hilarious. i don't put any stickers on my car unless i'm getting some sort of benefit from them.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by daywalker966
So if someone doesn't like Tc's, they are allowed to come up to your face and say "You've displeased me by your choice of car, let me criticise your decision and allow me to impose my point of view because my view is better than yours".
You have no idea how much I get that. I listen to their reasons though (and I may agree on some of them) and share my own and usually come to a mutually agreeable result. It doesn't mean a shove them away though and close my mind to all opinions and thought.

You need to be more considerate of peoples idea's and feelings towards what they like and prefer. Its incredibly childish to think that your ideas are better than someone else's because their ideas are different then yours. I'm done trying to convince people to be more open minded in this thread, this has gone from positive to childish. Someone should delete/lock this thread before it gets worse.
Need I remind you, this is a PUBLIC FORUM and REAL LIFE. Not everyone is going to agree with you or share your same thought process. I wasn't even bashing the sticker deal, I was just saying it's unnecessary and left it at that. You turned it into the big deal. haha
Old 05-12-2008, 04:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah well nothing beats the civic hatch with nismo stickers on it i saw last night.......

and im gonna go with nay on the giant scion decals its too much its like typing in allcaps...

LIKE LOOKING AT THIS ALL DAY ALL BOLD AND IN YOUR FACE BAMMM!!!!!

annoying
Old 05-12-2008, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i will admit - i'm guilty of once putting on a SCION sticker on my wind deflector on my old tC, but I took it off the next day. lol.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

at least u slept on it lol
Old 05-12-2008, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey dude it's raining into your sunroof
Old 05-12-2008, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol
Old 05-12-2008, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

When it comes down to it

stickers=tacky
tacky on a car= ricey
Old 05-12-2008, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by datdude1119
When it comes down to it

stickers=tacky
tacky on a car= ricey
qft

i rocked some scikotics decals on my tC when the club existed around here, but how that they're off... i'm really liking the clean look and almost have no idea why i even was willing to put those on, much less pay for them...
Old 05-12-2008, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

only stickers that go on this tc are the ones that i get paid to have on there. or a Powered by Honda, because thats JDM yo.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Honestly why are you guys so critical for. Is there a purpose behind being an @ss. Do you feel powerful and mighty because you can belittle someone. Or is it just fun for you guys to downgrade anybody or anyone that has done something and are happy with it. Try to act more your age and try to be nice. Is that really to much to ask. Scionlife is turning into a joke. Hey bro if a Decal makes you happy, good for you. Dont let these little children aggravate you. It aint worth it, they probably aint got nothing better to do, cuz they just got done trying on nannies panties and got bored. Take it easy.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol well of coarse your gonna get upset, your window decal is just as bad as his :hammer: I just dont understand why in gods name you would need a huge piece of vinyl that says "SCION" when everyone knows what the damn thing is already?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KillaSpiceTSW
Honestly why are you guys so critical for. Is there a purpose behind being an @ss. Do you feel powerful and mighty because you can belittle someone. Or is it just fun for you guys to downgrade anybody or anyone that has done something and are happy with it. Try to act more your age and try to be nice. Is that really to much to ask. Scionlife is turning into a joke. Hey bro if a Decal makes you happy, good for you. Dont let these little children aggravate you. It aint worth it, they probably aint got nothing better to do, cuz they just got done trying on nannies panties and got bored. Take it easy.
because people dont' listen when you try to be nice.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

=)
Old 05-13-2008, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Ok maybe you don't like it, but we do. Is it really that hard for people not to bash people. Sometimes its better to keep thoughts to your self. Wouldn't you agree. Or are you one of those outspoken type that always say anything and everything at any moment at any given time. I'm just saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. ScionLife is supposed to be a community where people come together. So stay positive, if you have negativity in your system go outside and punch something bout 100 times. You'll feel much better.

Quick Reply: Post you Scion Decals here