Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

SCION EMBLEM

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 03:17 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

don't do it
Old 06-15-2007, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

get a: LEXUS TYPE R HEMI
emblem
Old 06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Why is it that threads get to a point and then just have everybody start trailing off with cracks and random crap?
Old 06-15-2007, 09:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oy this thread is a mess..... its ur car, go for it! no one liked my transformers emblem. (thanks TeeCizzle and claud for likin it!!)
Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i want a transformers emblem...
Old 06-15-2007, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

imagin wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of what americans wanted to create with brand image. Back in japan, there used to be no Acura, Infiniti or Lexus (until recently). Americans have a very high brand consiouce. (I know this is a German referance but the point is made still) They dont want to buy a 80k Volkswagen that is clearly a excellent luxury car (the Phaeton) but will gladly spend 80k on a A6 at the drop of a hat. Its just the way Americans work. Scion is thought as the junior brand. To call it a toyota is an insult to toyota owners, and to call it a lexus is a slap in the face to lexus owners.

I do agree that if Toyota wanted to, they could have easily put a lexus badge on the tc, raised the base price to about 25,000 and put 2-3 more gadgets into it, and it would be a great selling lexus that lexus purist would be screaming "its cheaping the brand!"

If youre going VIP style with your Scion and put a Lexus badge on it for more of a Prestige (excuse my spelling) more power to you. Just make sure you remove the Scion badge from the steering wheel too. If you do it dont half butt it. Same goes for a Toyota badge swap. Do it right.

As for the rest of you that want to belittle these people for wanting to swap their badges. Go take a broomstick and break it up inside your own butt to dislodge whatever is stuck up there now. Atleast theyre not putting GT-R or Type R onto them........

By the way 1 more point i feel like i need to make since were discussing "Immatation Lexus" Most of Toyotas line can easily have an "L" affixed to it, its price raised a couple thousand dollars and be called a Lexus.

LIke i said and i feel the need to repeat my point. Only Americans care so much that their Toyota be one of 3 brands. Their can be no line between them. God, marketing is such a funny thing to watch work so perfectly

Well said my friend.
x2 well said...
Old 06-15-2007, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I want to do a honda badge swap. need emblems pst.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by pinoyFMtC
imagin wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of what americans wanted to create with brand image. Back in japan, there used to be no Acura, Infiniti or Lexus (until recently). Americans have a very high brand consiouce. (I know this is a German referance but the point is made still) They dont want to buy a 80k Volkswagen that is clearly a excellent luxury car (the Phaeton) but will gladly spend 80k on a A6 at the drop of a hat. Its just the way Americans work. Scion is thought as the junior brand. To call it a toyota is an insult to toyota owners, and to call it a lexus is a slap in the face to lexus owners.

I do agree that if Toyota wanted to, they could have easily put a lexus badge on the tc, raised the base price to about 25,000 and put 2-3 more gadgets into it, and it would be a great selling lexus that lexus purist would be screaming "its cheaping the brand!"

If youre going VIP style with your Scion and put a Lexus badge on it for more of a Prestige (excuse my spelling) more power to you. Just make sure you remove the Scion badge from the steering wheel too. If you do it dont half butt it. Same goes for a Toyota badge swap. Do it right.

As for the rest of you that want to belittle these people for wanting to swap their badges. Go take a broomstick and break it up inside your own butt to dislodge whatever is stuck up there now. Atleast theyre not putting GT-R or Type R onto them........

By the way 1 more point i feel like i need to make since were discussing "Immatation Lexus" Most of Toyotas line can easily have an "L" affixed to it, its price raised a couple thousand dollars and be called a Lexus.

LIke i said and i feel the need to repeat my point. Only Americans care so much that their Toyota be one of 3 brands. Their can be no line between them. God, marketing is such a funny thing to watch work so perfectly

Well said my friend.
x2 well said...
x3

does anyone know which toyota steering wheel emblem (or part number) will fit the tC's steering wheel space?
Old 06-15-2007, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

thank you for getting on it but why are you yelling at me?
Old 06-15-2007, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oh, you just like caps lock i guess

never mind my last post then
Old 06-15-2007, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow, that was fast
Old 06-15-2007, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

someone can't post a simple question w/o getting bashed for 3 pages before getting an answer?

I don't talk about my mods cuz I don't want people's opinions on how I want my tC to look influence my own plan for it. If we listened to what was the best, what looks good, what is the "RIGHT" way to mod, all our cars would look about the same. ((I'm so sick of hearing what's JDM!) It's one thing to give your opinion if he asked for it and another to try to talk other people out of their own creativity.

CRiMiNaL, hope you find what you were looking for and it comes out the way you imagined it.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Geez, this guy posted over a year ago. I'm sure if he was going to do the swap it's done by now. Why did this thread come back alive so randomly?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by toyparts36062
ONE THING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF... IF YOU PUT SOMET5HING LIKE THAT ON YOUR STEERING WHEEL AND LATER GET IN A COLLISION YOU MAY END UP WEARING IT ON YOUR FOREHEAD...
LOL!

BTW, please don't use all caps in typing. It's considered yelling here in this forum, and is inappropriate.

Good luck with your business!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hey, what happened to toyparts36062's posts? it looks like as if i'm talking to myself

Old 06-20-2007, 04:40 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

If you don't like our emblems...just de-badge it.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by foreverandaminute
hey, what happened to toyparts36062's posts? it looks like as if i'm talking to myself

LOL! Yeah, the mods nabbed him.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

instead of of deleting his posts, should've just edited it to make it not all-caps....

oh well =/
Old 06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Full Circle

You guys are funny as shiat.

The circle of emblem life rules tells japanese and australians to remove their toyota gryphon badges from the SC 400s, and replace it with a Lexus badge.

Lexus owners remove their 'chrome' badges for a 'carbon fiber' L. Lextasy badges 'X' are an option as well.

Here's the completion of the circle. Lextasy is phonetically prononounced as 'Lex-tC'. So...if your goal is to be different, then why not go with the Lextasy 'X' or tell Volvo to screw themselves and go with the 'xC' as originally concepted.

http://www.lextasy.com/

BTW Wasn't Napaloeon's fav animal a Gryphon ?
Old 06-23-2007, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Full Circle

Originally Posted by PikesPeak
tell Volvo to screw themselves and go with the 'xC' as originally concepted.
lol

Quick Reply: SCION EMBLEM