Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

SILVER STREAK MICA OWNZ JOO!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I believe you're talking about the limited edition one with NO SPOILER. You can only get that if you got your deflector fixed when u got the recall notice. However, Jada Toys are also making two other versions (red and blue and with spoilers) of diecast tC (all 1/24 scale) You can also find the limited edition ones on ebay though.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Hyghgynx
Originally Posted by miraclecreator
What happened to your eyelet thing on the front bumper? lol Are those headlight armors worth it?...
Originally Posted by Reese
Hyghgynx car looks really good man, but the front end makes me wanna say MOLE, MOLE....lol what movie is that from? anyways looks really good though.
"DANGER is my middle name, baby!" You guys (and girls) crack me up! A lot of peeps ask me about my "mole". Its a mod I did so I don't look like the rest of the SSM/CSM tCs around town! (Trust me, there's A LOT of them too!) I used simulated CF overlay to cover my scuff plates on both sides. I had extra overlay left over (try sayin' that 5 times fast! ), so I put some on my Tow Eyelet Cover. It matches the B-Pillar Appliques and my CF Caps on my rims perfectly! Since its an overlay, I can always take it off when I get bored of it. About the HeadlightArmor.com Covers? Yes! They are definitely worth it. They had a special on them awhile back, so I only paid like $38 for them. (It also came with the Turn Signal Assembly Covers in matching HID Blue.) Covers are much thicker than I thought. First one is a pain to put on, but once you get it---the second one is cake. Assembly Covers are super-easy. I thought I would get more ?s about the Axle-Back then the "mole". Take care all!
Hey your car looks great...just a few questions, what kind of springs are you running, and how hard was it to do the rear emblem blackout? Have a DIY for it?
Old 01-24-2006, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BeetC
Hey your car looks great...just a few questions, what kind of springs are you running, and how hard was it to do the rear emblem blackout? Have a DIY for it?
I have the TRD Springs and I them! As I have stated before, my tC is a daily driver. So I just wanted something subtle. As for the emblem black out, I cheated. I ordered new emblems and just painted those with Dupli-Color Semi Gloss Black paint. I ordered my extra set from trdsparks.com . Here's the link that gave me the idea...
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...963&highlight=
As you can see, there's lot of ways to paint the emblems. You don't need luck, you just need patience.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by BeetC
I have the TRD Springs and I them! As I have stated before, my tC is a daily driver. So I just wanted something subtle. As for the emblem black out, I cheated. I ordered new emblems and just painted those with Dupli-Color Semi Gloss Black paint. I ordered my extra set from trdsparks.com . Here's the link that gave me the idea...
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...963&highlight=
As you can see, there's lot of ways to paint the emblems. You don't need luck, you just need patience.
Thanks for the link. I've done a few emblem blackouts before but I was a little apprehensive about doing it to the tC. TRD springs look great BTW...I think you just helped me make up my mind!
Old 02-02-2006, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Here's mine so far:

Old 02-03-2006, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Looks nice. You need some bumper plugs ASAP!!

On another note, I just finished doing the front emblem..flat black/silver "Scion" lettering...pics up soon...
Old 02-04-2006, 08:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that is one banging highlander
Old 02-04-2006, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by blackonblacktc
that is one banging highlander
Phil, from Oznium.com, is the owner that highlander. Here's a link to his gallery: http://www.oznium.com/gallery/index....ghlander/gid/1
Old 02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

csm 06 isnt ssm 05 guys
Old 02-10-2006, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Another useless post. Have you actually seen the 2 colors together? Side by side? SSM is slightly darker than CSM. On the streets, you can't even tell the difference. You must feel a lot better knowing that you're that much closer to your 500th post. Yip-ee! Ya-hoo! Maybe if I ever get as bored as you I'll go over to the FM or BCP thread and post a useless remark like, "Yo-ur rydz mad dirrty dawg. Clean that ish up. Blah blah blah..." What's my point? Nobody really cares. There's lots of nice SSM/CSMs here in this topic. Why don't you give peeps their props on their hard work instead of trying to be a smart ****. That's what I would do IF I went to the FM/BCP threads. The color change didn't bother us here. Why should it bother you? Oh-wait: then you would complain when the CSM peeps start their own thread because you would say the color is still silver ()!! You had your post, I have my rebuttal. Have a nice day!
Old 02-10-2006, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Another useless post. Have you actually seen the 2 colors together? Side by side? SSM is slightly darker than CSM. On the streets, you can't even tell the difference. You must feel a lot better knowing that you're that much closer to your 500th post. Yip-ee! Ya-hoo! Maybe if I ever get as bored as you I'll go over to the FM or BCP thread and post a useless remark like, "Yo-ur rydz mad dirrty dawg. Clean that ish up. Blah blah blah..." What's my point? Nobody really cares. There's lots of nice SSM/CSMs here in this topic. Why don't you give peeps their props on their hard work instead of trying to be a smart ****. That's what I would do IF I went to the FM/BCP threads. The color change didn't bother us here. Why should it bother you? Oh-wait: then you would complain when the CSM peeps start their own thread because you would say the color is still silver ()!! You had your post, I have my rebuttal. Have a nice day!
what i said isnt useless. i could care less about how close csm is to ssm. it was some of the csm owners that were saying it was too light. i posted to c the excepted reaction and i got it. so dont think i was doggin yal out.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Took this picture just the other night. It's a little grainy but...

I've got more pics at my gallery on Oznium... http://www.oznium.com/gallery/index....d/622/cid/1757
Old 02-14-2006, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Bobby_Lee
Took this picture just the other night. It's a little grainy but...

I've got more pics at my gallery on Oznium... http://www.oznium.com/gallery/index....d/622/cid/1757

I want my headlights to be that color(Blue).

Why do your headlights look so blue in that picture(above) and in your pictures at the link they are a different color?

How many K would it have to be like the picture above?

-David
Old 02-14-2006, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres my ssm, will have better pics when i resize my digi cams pics
Old 02-14-2006, 07:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default scion tC

Silver Streak Mica is still the best color!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by David616
I want my headlights to be that color(Blue).

Why do your headlights look so blue in that picture(above) and in your pictures at the link they are a different color?

How many K would it have to be like the picture above?

-David
they are 8000k and in real life they are more of a violet/purple color. for some reason the picture just came out like that....
Old 02-14-2006, 02:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

i have 8k on my tC, have nice purple tint to them. look way better than my 6k HID's
Old 02-14-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aacordon

Heres my ssm, will have better pics when i resize my digi cams pics
wow.. nice to finally see a silver carbon fiber hood on a silver tC!! been looking for that for awhile now.. good stuff
Old 02-14-2006, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks, the people who made it said i was the second one who got it, the first guy who bought i helped him put it in his car when i got to the store
Old 02-14-2006, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scrappe is going bye bye in 2 weeks... My mom hit the car in he garage lol

Quick Reply: SILVER STREAK MICA OWNZ JOO!