Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Twin Carbon Fiber Wide Body Scion tC's

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blackonblack91
What happens when you enter a car show, how will the judge actually judge whos car is better? Let the two of you go at it at a boxing match, now thats would be a true win, haha. Or sneek a turbo in when the other twin isnt looking.
sc61 ftw... but im not a car show person, and winning a trophy means squat to me....i dont build cars for shows.. i build cars that perform...being faster then someone in a faster car class then i am is greater then a trophy...
Old 08-16-2007, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

TCpete, your car looks plain just like a lot of people's tC's. Looks wise, I believe mine is 1000000x better than yours, but in performance, you will beat me, till I get turbo. For your criticism, I can take it. With that, it should go the same way. Take my criticism of your criticism as well. Congratulations on what you like to do. Congrats to me on what I like to do.

If I truly wanted just a plain tC, I could've put every cent I put into the body for power and I could've built one of the fastest tC's out period. Then your tC would truly look like a crappy little car compared to mine. Get over it.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just looked over this thread and everytime someone said something negative you jumped on their butts lol..hahah and asked why... that is funny as hell.. and shows you cant take much critisicm..and my car in your eyes looks plain fine lol when ever i resell it i wouldnt have lost thousands in just body mods alone and my relsale value will be alot better then yours lol

and when ever you get your turbo cute.. give me a call.. im sure the gt47 i have in the closet would love to say hi.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
i just looked over this thread and everytime someone said something negative you jumped on their butts lol..hahah and asked why... that is funny as hell.. and shows you cant take much critisicm..and my car in your eyes looks plain fine lol when ever i resell it i wouldnt have lost thousands in just body mods alone and my relsale value will be alot better then yours lol

and when ever you get your turbo cute.. give me a call.. im sure the gt47 i have in the closet would love to say hi.

I would love to say hello. Just for your info, Kenny Tran will be building my turbo. I dont know if you know anything about him, but he has the drag tC and the Nitto tC so with his help, I will build a 500+ HP tC. Then I can give you a call and you can say hello to my little friend.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol awesome... ill bring the AMS evo boys with me and we can have a bbq
Old 08-16-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

You know what, go ahead and ____ talk all you want. It's fine with me and my bro. I knew there were going to be ____ talkers whenever I posted so whatever. Say what you want. In the end, its you that looks like the child and an idiot. I tried to finish this earlier, but you didn't. Have it your way.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope your cooking ribs because I want to come
Old 08-16-2007, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Daurigon
You know what, go ahead and poop talk all you want. It's fine with me and my bro. I knew there were going to be poop talkers whenever I posted so whatever. Say what you want. In the end, its you that looks like the child and an idiot. I tried to finish this earlier, but you didn't. Have it your way.
no you didnt... you asked me about my car.. i gave u info.. u kept rambling and boasting and tooting your own horn man.. lol.. give me a break.. lol the only one looking like a child is you..remember your the one who got upity when someone was honest and said they didnt like your car and you cried about it??... huggies anyone..

I hope your cooking ribs because I want to come
im so down for some tony romas ribs right now lol im starving!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

whatever
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All cars look nice boys keep up all the good work and effort that you are putting into them. We all have different styles in what we like, lots are different, in the end all that matters is what you think.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To the twins, you built your cars for peoples approval basically, i mean you enter shows and hope that the judges will like your cars, if they dont then you dont win.

tCpete is giving you his opinion, he is not saying anything negative.

i have to disagree on the part that your cars are rice, because they arent as far as i am concerned, they have some theme, and are using somewhat name brand parts, but they do look pretty awful, as i said earlier, i would never drive one.

and as far as how he builds cars, its the same as alot of people, he builds them to perform, i mean wth is the point of a show car that just sits around a convention floor and gets looked at? even with your turbo, you will still be slow with all that added weight and unnecessarily huge wheels.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All cars look nice boys keep up all the good work and effort that you are putting into them. We all have different styles in what we like, lots are different, in the end all that matters is what you think.

looks like they modeled there cars after this one.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC9o9
To the twins, you built your cars for peoples approval basically, i mean you enter shows and hope that the judges will like your cars, if they dont then you dont win.

tCpete is giving you his opinion, he is not saying anything negative.

i have to disagree on the part that your cars are rice, because they arent as far as i am concerned, they have some theme, and are using somewhat name brand parts, but they do look pretty awful, as i said earlier, i would never drive one.

and as far as how he builds cars, its the same as alot of people, he builds them to perform, i mean wth is the point of a show car that just sits around a convention floor and gets looked at? even with your turbo, you will still be slow with all that added weight and unnecessarily huge wheels.
could not have agreed with the above better... well said in both posts.. ^^
Old 08-16-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

actually, I did not model my car after hers. I did not even know about her till people were talking about her after I purchased my wheels and body kit.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would love to say hello. Just for your info, Kenny Tran will be building my turbo. I dont know if you know anything about him, but he has the drag tC and the Nitto tC so with his help, I will build a 500+ HP tC. Then I can give you a call and you can say hello to my little friend.
just because you have alot of money to throw at kenny tran to make you a turbo, dosent mean that you will have a 500 hp tc. you can have no idea about body work, pay someone to put on a bodykit, and be fine. but if you think that you're going to be able to know jack about forced induction, an properly maintain a 500 hp car. then you are sadly mistaken.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Old 08-16-2007, 09:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc

just because you have alot of money to throw at kenny tran to make you a turbo, dosent mean that you will have a 500 hp tc. you can have no idea about body work, pay someone to put on a bodykit, and be fine. but if you think that you're going to be able to know jack about forced induction, an properly maintain a 500 hp car. then you are sadly mistaken.

What do you know? It would be there for show. Plus, it would not even be a daily driver. Since when was this a bashing thread?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Since when was this a bashing thread?
since when was i bashing? just stating facts buddy. mabey you should wait till your done before you start spouting off at the mouth about power #'s.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

You know what, fine. My mistake. It doesn't matter anymore.

Oh, and for your information, I was not spouting off my mouth. Kenny was the one who offered me with the power proposal, not the other way around. Get some facts first before responding to what was just written on this thread.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You know what, fine. My mistake. It doesn't matter anymore.

Oh, and for your information, I was not spouting off my mouth. Kenny was the one who offered me with the power proposal, not the other way around. Get some facts first before responding to what was just written on this thread.
just so you know. the name "kenny" aint exactly good luck when boosting your tc.

Quick Reply: Twin Carbon Fiber Wide Body Scion tC's