Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

The UGLIEST tC's thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 04:16 AM
SL Member

well, like they say, to each of his (or her) own.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like lambo doors.
I think I would like them on my tc, but im really paranoid about installers messing up the paint or not installing them flush. I think most of them open out to the first stop before lifting, so the first stop is fine,

as a daily driver I can just open them horizontally, plenty of room for me to get out and I can lift them for show when I want to.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx
Originally Posted by Chrisb319
Originally Posted by Butane
*** Insert any TC that has lambo doors, LEDs other than in the dash, underglo, and/or HIDs in stock housings.***
What is wrong with lambo doors?
Because this

is NOT this

anymore ?'s

F UCking THANK YOU!!!! At least I see someone in this thread that has taste and sense.

EDIT: Forgot this one

Originally Posted by tCtCtC
Originally Posted by Butane
*** Insert any TC that has lambo doors, LEDs other than in the dash, underglo, and/or HIDs in stock housings.***
and..... wtf is wrong with hids? or lambo doors, and neon CAN be pulled off.
DAHAHHAHAAH

I am revoking your MAN card for saying that neon can be pulled off.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yo MILANO RED,

I understand. People have their different opinions, but that's not the point.
It seems this thread is out to put the whole idea of "Hall of tC Shame" on what some current members on here are doing to their tCs. It isn't right to have this kind of topic that goes against other members on here. Whether some have posted a pics of their tC in another thread, nobody asks for their tC pics to be posted inappropriately here. I'm sure you wouldn't want your tC to fall under this category.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:13 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

You make some valid points. But if you like your car should it really matter what other people think? If you post your pic in a public forum then you should be able to accept the negative comments. Regardless of what you think of your car there are always going to be others that don't like it. I could care less if somebody hated my car. If my car ended up in this thread it wouldn't bother me.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i completely agree with SCIONOSIS.

but, https://www.scionlife.com/profile/Neothin
wanna repeat that again Butane?
Old 09-15-2007, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SPOILER THAT IS! I WANT IT.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL. Autobacs!
Old 09-15-2007, 06:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so um is this thread for current tC's, or tC that looked like they did once or what
Old 09-15-2007, 06:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who knows the name of that wing on the green tc?
Old 09-15-2007, 06:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_will
You make some valid points. But if you like your car should it really matter what other people think? If you post your pic in a public forum then you should be able to accept the negative comments. Regardless of what you think of your car there are always going to be others that don't like it. I could care less if somebody hated my car. If my car ended up in this thread it wouldn't bother me.
Agreed, I fix up my car for me, and only me. If people don't like my car, then thats their problem, its no sweat off my back. I take all comments, good and bad. As for all the cars that have been posted, i'll say this "to each their own" but i'll also say that, I would've wasted my money elsewhere.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

but how is something a waist of money if you wanted a part or parts or whatever to begin with ?
Old 09-15-2007, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
but how is something a waist of money if you wanted a part or parts or whatever to begin with ?
sorry what was that? I couldn't understand you with all that bullsh*t jibberish coming out of your mouth.

Now, If you're asking me why I believe spending money on a part that looks aesthetically unappealing to the eye is a waste of money, then let me put it to you like this. If someone were to go and pay $100 bucks for an ugly ___ decal to put on their car, that is their own choice, and more power to them. HOWEVER I would rather take that money, and invest it toward something that might actually look somewhat appealing on the car, or better help its performance, like a CAI, or Coilovers. Now, again if you notice in my earlier post, i said it would be a waste of money to me, not you or anyone else for that matter. So this is all opinion. I'm not trampling down on what you think, I would hope that you would do me the same. Thanks douche

PS. In regards to the Guacamole widebody tC. Unless its actually functional, i think that the only thing that wings belong on are birds (and bats, and butterflies).
Old 09-15-2007, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, butane, you remind me of one of those close minded people that hate import cars altogether.

I checked your profile and you dont have any pics of your tc, so is it safe to assume that you are one of the million tcs out there flooding the city streets that bought the tc and keep it stock?

or do you not own and tc, but another car and just like posting in the tc forum?
Old 09-15-2007, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

useless wings are for penguins haha.

and whether you get the part for free, or pay for it, if its ugly its ugly... thats in regards to scion_jons future comment.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whoa there man, whats with the reply being directed at me with a negative attitude?

I just simply asked a question, and I wasn't being a smart mout about it.

I was simply going off of your last sentence, "I would've wasted my money elsewhere."

Kinda like, say you bought something for your tc ( and I know you don't care and I dont care what ppl say about the cars we own, and what we to do them) but someone said it was a waist of your money to buy it? All I was trying to say is how can it be a waist, if the money they or you spend for the matter is not theirs, I mean I'm sure you work and save money and buy what you want, so it's not a waist cause thats what you wanted right?

I dont care what others do to their cars beacuse it's not my car, doesnt effect me in anyway, and the world still turns.

But however I am a little upset that you came at me negative. "Thanks douche"
Old 09-15-2007, 07:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_will
Well pic of my tC isn't in here yet, but if so, I'd take negative and positive feedback in a constructive manner. My problem with this thread is the whole idea of misusing other members pics without permission. Also, I don't think this thread represents Scion owners in a good way if we have a thread that bashes on our common interest in personalizing of Scions. If somebody from a clubRSX or another forum sees this, I'd be embarrassed to be represented this way as a Scion owner. Again, my qoute has nothing to do with what other peoples thoughts on my car.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
whoa there man, whats with the reply being directed at me with a negative attitude?

I just simply asked a question, and I wasn't being a smart mout about it.

I was simply going off of your last sentence, "I would've wasted my money elsewhere."

Kinda like, say you bought something for your tc ( and I know you don't care and I dont care what ppl say about the cars we own, and what we to do them) but someone said it was a waist of your money to buy it? All I was trying to say is how can it be a waist, if the money they or you spend for the matter is not theirs, I mean I'm sure you work and save money and buy what you want, so it's not a waist cause thats what you wanted right?

I dont care what others do to their cars beacuse it's not my car, doesnt effect me in anyway, and the world still turns.

But however I am a little upset that you came at me negative. "Thanks douche"
Sorry dude, you came off as a smartass. I know what you mean about saving and stuff, thought you meant it in another way.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks i appreciate that,

im never neagative about anyones car, sure i have seen things that i wouldnt do to mine, but i dont talk about and try to upset a person or whatever.

but there are a few ppl on here that make me made with their comments toward others. just dont know why that have to be like that ya know? then they pull the, "it's my opinion" and "i's a public forumn" card.

i guess if you dont have a lip kit, weds, volks or axis rims, your car is rice or whatever...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

axis rims are rice haha.

Quick Reply: The UGLIEST tC's thread