Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

The UGLIEST tC's thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC9o9
useless wings are for penguins haha.

and whether you get the part for free, or pay for it, if its ugly its ugly... thats in regards to scion_jons future comment.
I still don't know what your problem is with me, I mean ya sure you were the first to give me crap about my tc when i had my barney suite on it. But also you sent me a pm appoligizing for what you said and how you acted after i had redone my car.

kinda of a dr. jeckle ,mr. hyde thing with you

you know karma is a b!tch, and i have a theory, your old car ended up the way it did as pacyback for all the hateful hurtful things youve said about others ppl's cars

this is an ugly tc

i generaly dont like acting like this...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its not about "Brand Names." I was talking to Ryan aka Ryphlex about that today, and sure JDM parts are always a plus, mainly because of the quality of their parts, but to me, its about the execution of the car as a whole, whether it be Track, Show, Daily Driver, or maybe a mix of all 3, just make sure that it is executed properly. Cars are generally labeled "rice" because either the parts don't have a nice design flow with the car, or the craftsmanship done to the car is half-assed. To me its all about design and aesthetic appearance. And this is a 'public' forum, If people are willing to post their cars, they should be prepared to hear what the 'public' have to say.

PS. ScionJon this isn't an attack on you, I'm just stating my opinion on the subject.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand that, its about functionality and good execution.

also from my experince, when i posted pics of when i had my neon green graphics, i didn't car what ppl said or thought, i put them on there cause i wanted them.

not speaking for myslef, but some comments do get a little out of control, i mean if you dont like a car or whatever asimple not feeling it or whatever would sufice. and i know its a public forumn and ppl are entitled to their feelings and thoughts, but it seems as if we are getting uglier and more vulgar towrds each other....
Old 09-15-2007, 07:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon

and whether you get the part for free, or pay for it, if its ugly its ugly... thats in regards to scion_jons future comment.
I still don't know what your problem is with me, I mean ya sure you were the first to give me crap about my tc when i had my barney suite on it. But also you sent me a pm appoligizing for what you said and how you acted after i had redone my car.

you know karma is a b!tch, and i have a theory, your old car ended up the way it did as pacyback for all the hateful hurtful things youve said about others ppl's cars

this is an ugly tc

i still think that tC looks 10x better than yours does, in its current state

we all have our opinions, this is a public forum, meaning we have somewhat freedom of speech, i can say what i want.. if i think something is ugly i will say it.. why refrain? what is the title of the thread again? and you knew you were bound to be mentioned in this thread, thats why you poked your head in it in the first place right?

o and just to note.. i am pretty glad that my accident happened, i moved on to a MUCH better tC, so it was a win win situation, since insurance paid for the car and my rates never went up.. so its all good, i came out a winner at the end.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

actualy the thought never came to my mind, for i dont care what others think, and if it happned to be posted in here which it was, i cannot do anything about it, but take it with a grain of salt
Old 09-15-2007, 08:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon

this is an ugly tc

i still think that tC looks 10x better than yours does, in its current state

we all have our opinions, this is a public forum, meaning we have somewhat freedom of speech, i can say what i want.. if i think something is ugly i will say it.. why refrain? what is the title of the thread again? and you knew you were bound to be mentioned in this thread, thats why you poked your head in it in the first place right?

o and just to note.. i am pretty glad that my accident happened, i moved on to a MUCH better tC, so it was a win win situation, since insurance paid for the car and my rates never went up.. so its all good, i came out a winner at the end.
Aye Aye Aye Cabron your funny!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i try lol
Old 09-15-2007, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RnB180
wow, butane, you remind me of one of those close minded people that hate import cars altogether.

I checked your profile and you dont have any pics of your tc, so is it safe to assume that you are one of the million tcs out there flooding the city streets that bought the tc and keep it stock?

or do you not own and tc, but another car and just like posting in the tc forum?
LOL... I LOVE import cars. I actually LOVE all cars. But when people put the list that I mentioned on their cars that is what I HATE. I should have made an exclusion saying I guess that they are ok for strictly show cars as long as the neon is not used on the street. My opinion is that the lambo doors, leds, and neon are very very tacky. It looks like they are trying to be like F&F.

And yes I have 07 sw tc. And it's not stock
Old 09-15-2007, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCIONOSIS
Originally Posted by dieselstation
yes.. there are TONS of great looking TCs out there.. but.. there are also some pretty nasty ones as well. The good comes with the bad. So.. let's see some of the bad ones IN YOUR OPINION.

Hasn't happened yet, but you might have started some animosity going on in this forum community with this thread. I'm sure everyone knows that the concept of Scion is all about personalization. Having that said, why are you opening a topic on "Ugliest tC thread" on ScionLife. Even if one individual wants to rice out their Scion, why should there be a thread that capitalizes on their own taste that many do not agree on. To see what some people do to their tCs sometimes doesn't agree with me, but I always approach my opinions on them in a dignified manner. This thread... umm... I cannot see it going in a diplomatic direction among other opposing members. If you really want my opinion on this, I believe starting this thread is disrespectful to ScionLife in general, let alone the whole idea of what Scion is all about. To me, as a owner and member on here, it's kinda embarrassing to see that others followed you and started posting pics. I think this thread should be locked, considering other members may be offended finding their pics posted here without permission. It's ironic that another member posted the tC of the composer of this thread in here. Yeah, he was mocking you, however I actually do like your setup IMO. But, that WB tC you've posted doesn't look half bad. Obviously, the fitment is bad, but that can be fixed. I think it makes a decent showcar, but I wouldn't want a conspicuous ride as a daily driven Scion. Dang, that color stands out, but it's definitely a unique one.
lol don't get yer panties all twisted. What are you scared of being politically incorrect? No one here is trying to divide the forums into any sides. You're more then free to mod your car the way you like, but WE are also more then free to express OUR OPINIONS of such mods.

No one is saying you can't mod it.. but if you do, then you're subject to the the same BOOs as well as the PRAISE. It goes both ways buddy. If ALL we heard on this forum was how sick and badass all cars were.. then.. hell.. who would wanna read this forum all the time?

Modding a Scion is just like everything else in life. If you're good at it.. then people will praise you. If you suck, people are gonna call you out on it.

If you're a good band making good music, people will buy your stuff. If you're a sucky band, people will boo you off the stage.

It's just a part of life. If you're too scared to actually SEE that, let alone TALK ABOUT IT.. then.. yeah.. you need to go live life some more.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can end the thread now with this monstrosity

Old 09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1badTc2-0
You can end the thread now with this monstrosity

im pretty sure we can. wow.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude. Not cool.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

everyone here really needs to lighten up.... for real
Old 09-15-2007, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
i always agree with u. sl used to be really chill, no flaming or anything. now, its just fights everywhere, and im sick of it.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

i see drama, and I just opened the thread. Someones bound to get feelings hurt.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

whats not cool?

adding an audi a3 front bumper to a scion tc has got to be one of the lamest things you can do.
Theres personalization and then theres poser rice mods.
This guy deserves every negative comment he gets for Frankensteining a perfectly good TC to make it something its not.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtCtC
i always agree with u. sl used to be really chill, no flaming or anything. now, its just fights everywhere, and im sick of it.
when was it ever chill? ever since i been on (like early this year) its been people who think they are all mr. know it alls and others with their useless 2 cent comments.

i always try to help people out because i been helped a lot by others also. on forums there IS such a thing as a stupid question.

you cannot get away from people saying stupid crap about you or your questions haha

but anyway i dont care people just got issues i guess and SL is their only PLEASURE by all means, if you know what i mean.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

that audi one looks photoshopped
Old 09-15-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sleep3r
Originally Posted by tCtCtC
when was it ever chill? ever since i been on (like early this year) its been people who think they are all mr. know it alls and others with their useless 2 cent comments.

i always try to help people out because i been helped a lot by others also. on forums there IS such a thing as a stupid question.

you cannot get away from people saying stupid crap about you or your questions haha

but anyway i dont care people just got issues i guess and SL is their only PLEASURE by all means, if you know what i mean.
it was chill when SL was first started, till about mid 06. i didnt have an account, but i would go on here cuz i fell in love when scion came out. ever past mid 06, its been bad. around when i joined, there were only a couple threads every here and then. but around this time, its just been baching, and i dont like it at all
Old 09-15-2007, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

look at this ugly **** tc

Quick Reply: The UGLIEST tC's thread