Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

The wait is over.......FG badgeless garnishes now available

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Banned
SL Member

Wish the mods would lock this already. Either way people will state their opinions. I just hate how this gets turned on me.

I'm not selling these from now on. If a few of my friends want them, then I'll get them. Otherwise go buy from americancarbonfiber on ebay. Or buy a CF version, wet sand it, primer, sand, apply base, clear, done.

Don't send me PM's regarding this, because all I will do is read them and delete them. Have a nice night/morning.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright, well expect a call or text from me.. i'll get your number through matt.. :D
Old 02-04-2009, 07:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry to hear about all the drama FLEA, some people just don't understand
Old 02-04-2009, 12:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea flea sry about all the drama......
Old 02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Flea been there many times with the products I sell. Don't let one person pull you down.
If you remember Delta tried bashing my product in the past saying you can go to any auto body shop and they will give you the plugs for free or that they are cheap and you can use touch up paint. Then he decided to make his own which had poor color match, problems with the product as well as horrible customer service. Never accepted my challenge and now he is gone.

Most of these guys don't understand how hard it is to do this kind of business and be reputable especially when paint is involved . From everything that I have seen you are an asset to this community and you have a nice fan following for good reason.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member

Look, I never meant to call this guys reputation into question. I have seen plenty of pics with his work and would have no issue buying from him.

Obviously those that want drama are seeing it. The others have noticed that I was recommending that if you want to buy an unpainted or CF piece, get it directly from the makers and save yourself 35 bucks. If you want it painted, get it from FLEA.

So either I did a crappy job of making myself clear, or some people watch too much Springer.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

either way i trust flea.....

and i still wanna buy a unpainted one from you dude......
Old 02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned
SL Member

Everyone stop! This is ridiculous, there are far more important things in life than a dumb tC garnish piece. Just stop while you're ahead.

Lastly the price I list is $105, not $110, not $120. I have no idea wher you guys are getting the $25/$35 more than the online price. I may have misquoted someone, if that's the case my mistake. Live and let learn. I am not selling these or painting them for anyone, unless it's a few close friends.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by stewart4t2
Look, I never meant to call this guys reputation into question. I have seen plenty of pics with his work and would have no issue buying from him.

Obviously those that want drama are seeing it. The others have noticed that I was recommending that if you want to buy an unpainted or CF piece, get it directly from the makers and save yourself 35 bucks. If you want it painted, get it from FLEA.

So either I did a crappy job of making myself clear, or some people watch too much Springer.
Either way there is a problem with standardization. Most companies have a set price whether you buy them from the manufacture or one of the main retailers. Sometimes buying from the company however is cheaper and they undercut the guys they supply to and that is a big problem in this business.

Regardless that is a non issue. The problem is that you accused him of not being community minded because he is charging a little more then the company which is nothing wrong with that if that is his price.

With some of the products I sell I have a hard time locating some of the raw parts and when someone wants something unfinished well it takes it away from my supply that would normally be used to make us more money for my efforts and labor because I am just doing what I can to accommodate a customers wishes.
I am sure Flea main business is painting these for the community and not trying to exclusively sell an unfinished item.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

per OP's request...