Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

What's the best spot for Injen decals

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default What's the best spot for Injen decals

Where should I put my Injen decals? windows...hatch...side skirts...etc.....?? and be careful....each one adds 10 hp hehe
Old 03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

tool box in the garage...

keep the car clean.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

sounds like a personal choice to me. tape them on different locations, step back and decide

or scan to computer and chop it on
Old 03-10-2006, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member

the trash can would be the best place........but what do I know......
Old 03-10-2006, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Under the hood.

-THE DON
Old 03-10-2006, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

all the emotions i went though when i saw this.

in the recycling bin.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there's nothing wrong with representing aftermarket parts.

put it in the middle of your rear quarter windows. looks nice, that's where i have it.

and for the people who think it looks stupid, that's fine. no need for your comments.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by 7thgear
there's nothing wrong with representing aftermarket parts.

put it in the middle of your rear quarter windows. looks nice, that's where i have it.

and for the people who think it looks stupid, that's fine. no need for your comments.
Well if you are sponsored by them then there is nothing wrong, but if not........

all you are doing is advertising for a company that probably overcharged you a for a part that cost them half as much to make. Is it that important to you to "show off" what you have in and on your car? The brutal and honest truth is, nobody gives two $h!ts about what you have. You just give them more reasons to laugh at you. Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong
Old 03-10-2006, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ Of course it cost them half to make it ... that is called profit and is why a company is in business. They arent going to sell you something for what it cost to make it

As far as advertising.. no they dont pay you to advertise, so you are just providing free advertisement.. but big deal. If you wear any clothing with a brand name on the front you are doing the same thing. But I could care less about that.

But, I dont like graphics, stickers, kits or anything else that takes away from the clean look of the car. Just my opinion though. If I had to pick I would say rear quarter window.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
^^ Of course it cost them half to make it ... that is called profit and is why a company is in business. They arent going to sell you something for what it cost to make it
I know what profit is and I know how business works. Thats not what I was emphasizing. I was emphasizing the free advertisement.

I don't know if I agree with the statement that its the same as wearing a shirt with the brand name on it. By buying an aftermarket product and putting it on or in your car, you are already advertising for them. Its more like buying a shirt that says nike on it, and then wearing a "swoosh" sticker on your forehead. Just unnecesary.

The main reason I think putting stickers on a car is stupid, is because you are just displaying a shopping list of things people can steal from your car.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

eh ... all this talk about how much you do/don't like stickers and such on a car has absolutely nothing to do with the question ...

I think the best place for the sticker is centerd near the lower edge of the quarter window. I've seen some with a single decal on the front windshield where the rear view mirror is. maybe even lower corner of the wind deflector.

Otherwise, what was said before is good... just take it up in places, step back and see what you think.

My personal opinion is not to use the stickers at all, but if you like the manufature's all over your car, there you go.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is not nascar guys. KEEP IT CLEAN AND DONT PUT A STICKER. why advertise what you have. all a theif says is "hey thanks for letting me know how much profit your car will give me if i take it"
Old 03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think it would go well on the windshield right in front and just above steering wheel height. That way you can always remember that your car has the almighty injen intake.

You know what would be even better, put it on backwards so when you speed up on someone and they glance up to see your face, they see that your cars is equiped with an injen intake through their rear-view mirror. Then they know they have no chance of beating you!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

agreed with the don...

under the hood. that's where the part is. put it on the radiator frame brace - ive seen some tc's do it

but keep in mind. the first decal sets the tone and color for others - keep em all one color, if you dont think u can, then dont start to 'patch' around different decals.. keep it clean
Old 03-10-2006, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i think under the hood where only i can see it will obviously make the least amount of people mad
Old 03-10-2006, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

It's your car... just slap it on the rear quarter panel window low and keep any other decals the same color...

Lift up with Pride people who make parts for your car.... I'm not sponsored by anyone, but advertise the hell out of the parts I have, cause I want them to succeed and sell MORE parts.... build up the Aftermarket for SCION!!!!! I couldn't count the number of things that companies have sold as a result of someone seeing a decal, or my pics online here.... word of mouth, decals, shows... these things really help the aftermarket, which helps us modify our cars!
Old 03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

One sticker in the rear quarter panel is enough. Any more is.... RICER-ish unless u are sponsored
Old 03-11-2006, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont really care. with all these idiots around here. i might slap on my real performance decals. like these kids go to pepboys and make there own crap. falls apart. sounds like crap.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Since you have a BSP car make sure your injen decal is red in color that would nicely contrast your black color. And I would post it on the rear side windows like everyone been saying.

Also recommend dont put up too much decals a few will be fine. Keep it "simple and clean".
Old 03-11-2006, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

I did it with White and it looked decent

Quick Reply: What's the best spot for Injen decals