Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

who's tc is this? i just wanna say.. EWW

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

hey, Scion_adam...it should be "Never compare my tC to YOUR civic" not you're civic right now it reads "Never compare my tC to you are civic"

and Sorry Amanda from Pittsburgh, I came from reading a thread that really made me mad, I didnt mean to be mean
Old 09-15-2005, 11:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LucidBD
Bam Margera and Ville Vallo (lead singer of HIM) are best friends. they let him use it because it promotes their band in the USA.
...just cause Bam uses it the band isnt going to stop. they are friends! they have been on Viva La Bam a few times.
Actually Bam and HIM are in arbitration and Bam has been told to not use the symbol in future promotions. Regardless of friendships or not, business is business and logos or trademarks are protected under US and International law for a reason. If HIM had it first the likelihood that Bam—has this tool ever had an original idea?— will be able to ever use it again is slim.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zoltiz
Pentagram. With ****. Interesting...

heartagram lol seems like some one is a HIM fan lol a verry big one maybe a little obsessed hahaha
Old 09-15-2005, 03:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know this is getting off topics but Make-shift, where did you read this? please gimme a link to back up your post. but they are not and have never been in arbitration.

the heartagram IS HIMs and will always be HIMs
Bam does not use this "insignia" for his own promotion.
yes i am a fan of HIM. i like the music and the style. but dont judge because its something you dont like. i listen to pure rock music from AC/DC to Shinedown to slipknot.

back to the car. i think if they went with a better body kit and a little less of that tribal flame junk and a better color theme it would be aight.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Banned
KAD
Scikotics
SL Member

HEY! shinedown! someone else who knows who the 'f' they are! in Texas, they are just now hearing about The Killers! I miss the west, and all the garage bands
Old 09-15-2005, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ haha i saw shinedown in concert almost 1 and half ago. they are awsome. and their new Album is released october 4th.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know this is getting off topics but Make-shift, where did you read this? please gimme a link to back up your post. but they are not and have never been in arbitration.

Bam does not use this "insignia" for his own promotion.
yes i am a fan of HIM. i like the music and the style. but dont judge because its something you dont like. i listen to pure rock music from AC/DC to Shinedown to slipknot.

back to the car. i think if they went with a better body kit and a little less of that tribal flame junk and a better color theme it would be aight.
im not hatting on him i love him im going to the concert in chiago

i just wouldnt paint a bands symbal on my car that would be like putting g-unit on a big ___ h2 with 24" rims ppl would make fun of that so i asume the same would be expected of this lol

but HIM does rock and thats the real point im trying to make here lol
Old 09-16-2005, 02:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't have a link, one of Bam's stooges was on a local radio program a few weekends ago and they were all discussing the shoes (see the last link below)...anyway it was mentioned that Bam will not be able to use the Heartagram on future products...might be bogus...might not be, fact is I really don't care since Bam is as big of a ****** as they come.

Bam does not use this "insignia" for his own promotion
Yea, sure he doesn't:
Bam skateboard no. 1
bam skateboard no. 2
Bam bearings , complete with
Endorsed by the man himself, Bam Margera. Comes with a bearing tin with the Heartagram logo
Bam shoes
Old 09-16-2005, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dudes.... chill its a heartogram. If you ever listened to him its got no affiliation with the devil or satanism.... hahahha
Old 09-16-2005, 03:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Friek
Dudes.... chill its a heartogram. If you ever listened to him its got no affiliation with the devil or satanism.... hahahha
as a matter of fact im listning to wicked game right now lol

i love razorblade romance its a great cd lol

but him reminds me of almost like the used or mychemical romance but alot better

not saying thoughs bands suck but its diffrent but almost the same i dont know its great if you dont listen to him go pick up a cd you will like it
Old 09-16-2005, 03:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

fugly.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

best car is the NSX lying around in the back of the LAST Picture.

WHAT A NASTY TC
Old 09-17-2005, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member

good job spotting out that NSX, i had to go back and check that out, yea thats a hot ride!!!

and as far as BAM's murcielago with that whole sawzall incident.........my bro-in-law works for AVIS rental cars up in PA right over the DE/PA line. he was tellin me that's not even Bam's car, it was a temporary "gift" from some company. obviously im not sure of the conditions of his usage or length of time he would have it, but no doubt it was free. what better a stunt to do on a car thats not your car. (thats what i heard, don't shoot the messenger)
Old 09-17-2005, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HIM is very good music, it is defined as Love Metal. yes they refer to 666, love and death. just dont judge a book by its cover or a cd case rather. give it a chance.

i currently own every HIM CD that has released in the US and the Imports. Ville Vallo (singer) even has a side band called Daniel Lioneye. they sing the opening song "Rock N Roll" to Viva La Bam.

this is my tattoo that i got about 6 months ago. the night of so it is very fresh. looks much better healed now.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Well I don't care what anyone says, I don't mind the rims so much. If they are offering, I'll take em off their hands.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HIM is very good music, it is defined as Love Metal. yes they refer to 666, love and death. just dont judge a book by its cover or a cd case rather. give it a chance.

i currently own every HIM CD that has released in the US and the Imports. Ville Vallo (singer) even has a side band called Daniel Lioneye. they sing the opening song "Rock N Roll" to Viva La Bam.

this is my tattoo that i got about 6 months ago. the night of so it is very fresh. looks much better healed now.

nice tatoo and it probly heart like a _____ since its so mutch solid black lol but nice and ill have to check out Daniel Lioneye when i get off work ill download a couple of songs if i like it ill go pick up the cd

are there any songs you recomend that might help me get in to the band more???
Old 09-20-2005, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok?
Old 09-21-2005, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have all of the cds and there is not 1 song that i dont like. they are all great. i recommend picking up Razorblade Romance. that was a GREAT CD. or my favorite "And Love said No". really just go out and buy either one..and listen to it straight threw. and you will be into the band.

check out my Myspace @ www.myspace.com/briandisarro
Old 09-21-2005, 09:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its a nice company car
Old 09-22-2005, 07:33 AM
5 Year Member

you kiddin? the company (radio station) didnt even want that car. they gave it away

Quick Reply: who's tc is this? i just wanna say.. EWW