Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

100$ back from zpi??

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

engifineer, you and oldman are a well known and great assets to this community. Keep up the good work guys.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:47 PM
5 Year Member

I find the argumentatative/flame throwing nature of this forum very entertaining! It makes me want to click every topic on this forum because I never know what I'm gonna get no matter what the topic is!
Old 07-08-2005, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seen4ever
my turbo still hasn't melted off oldman, i've been trying for the past two weeks. How is that performance of your car coming along? I see you don't have a turbo kit, but atleast you have AC right?
Lets get this straight, you are a troll hating on ZPI and don’t have a tC at all. You got your nads kicked in by me on the turbo post, your vendors can’t read their own dyno charts, the turbo manufacture says the turbo is into heavy surge on your application. Do I need anymore catching up with? I think that just about sums it up. Oh and BTW I have two other TURBO performance cars in my driveway both with A/C.

Originally Posted by seen4ever
Also, from what i've read, the delay is due to an inlet pipe, not any fuel management issues.
We were told a WHILE ago that ZPI had to redesign the TIP due to fuel vapor and oil pooling issues… Stop hating on a car and products that you don’t own, pay for or care about, you and your troll friends are only here to be hating on the ZPI, and would like nothing more than see them fail.

On the personal attacks, please, the thread clearly shows who launched on a personal attack and when. I admit that sometimes when riled I reply but never in kind, always more subdued as is my due. I don’t know how to be “nice” it is not in my personal make up. I like and build performance cars that are, dependable, cheap, and fun. I fully realize that this board would be more “fun” if we had more sciondads and less oldmen.

That said I am an asset and have been know to help even out fellow buds that I’ve been at odds with for years forum wise, cause in the end we are here for one thing, to build a better, faster car for cheap.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This topic has degenerated to just a number of arguments or disagreements instead of staying on-topic, so I'm locking it...

Calm down, guys!