Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Agency Power Pulley and their relation with ZPI

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

its called a Manufacturers suggested retail price...I havent looked it up, but im willing to bet the Agency power pulley is cheaper than the ZPI Agency power pulley was when they were selling them. Am I right?? If Im wrong I will admit it, but I highly doubt it being that I even remember posts coming up about when the whole cat got let out of teh bag about ZPI relableing the pulleys, that they were cheaper in price coming out of Agency Power than ZPI
Old 04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
its called a Manufacturers suggested retail price...I havent looked it up, but im willing to bet the Agency power pulley is cheaper than the ZPI Agency power pulley was when they were selling them. Am I right?? If Im wrong I will admit it, but I highly doubt it being that I even remember posts coming up about when the whole cat got let out of teh bag about ZPI relableing the pulleys, that they were cheaper in price coming out of Agency Power than ZPI

Honestly, that's such a while ago, I can't even remember what price they were selling them at.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea, i dont wanna argue it, just bringing up my point thats all...your a ZPI fan, Im a Non Stop Tuning fan...its friday, I go on vacation for a week after today and get to go to PA tommorow to pick up my 7 week old puppy, so arguements are the last thing I wanna deal with today...enjoy your friday everyone!!
Old 04-14-2006, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
yea, i dont wanna argue it, just bringing up my point thats all...your a ZPI fan, Im a Non Stop Tuning fan...its friday, I go on vacation for a week after today and get to go to PA tommorow to pick up my 7 week old puppy, so arguements are the last thing I wanna deal with today...enjoy your friday everyone!!

Hell Yeah! I'm with ya bro. Good Friday is today. Only wish we were already boosted so I could enjoy an open sunroof WITH the sound of a spooling turbo and HKS BOV... All in Due time though, all in due time.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I am running the AP pulley. I have had it on there for about 4 months now and I do not have a single issue. I have no issues with belt problems and or squealing. The install went great and I would suggest this part to anyone.

There is always going to be companys that sell products of other companys and business deals going bad. It is the way of life. I hate to see it happen but it does.