Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

B17/B18c1 vs 2AZFE

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SePaTc
Originally Posted by TCpete
no because u cant compare a 1.5 sohc non vtec to ours.. nor u cant compare an h22 vtec with ours.. both 4 cyclinder, both 2 pretty different motors..
okay fine. then you can't compare ANY cars. And drag racing is no officially cancelled. Because whats the point of racing two different cars w/ 2 different motors??? :D [/facetiousness]

yes, you can compare a 1.5 sohc non vtec motor to our 2.4 dohc vvti motor....... ours is bigger, better, more powerful and faster.
dude your a fkn tool... thats a great answer for someone who probably doesnt know jack.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

uh oh! someone call a WAAAAAmbulence! baby's having a temper tantrum!

btw- i know just as much (tho probably a lot more) than you, you arrogant putz.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol this coming from someone who posts this:

yes, you can compare a 1.5 sohc non vtec motor to our 2.4 dohc vvti motor....... ours is bigger, better, more powerful and faster.
and from someone who wanted to put all 4cylinder motors under 2.5L in one class..

...but on the same token, why then compare any 2 different cars to each other?? Why compare a car with a 3.0L to a car with a 5.0L??

if anything, i'd say to NA 4 cyl engines with less than 2.5L is a pretty fair comparo. albeit all theoretical.
yea ok buddy lol...
Old 01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
SL Member

how contradicting
judging from what you've said, you dont know more, or much of anything at all
Old 01-11-2008, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to burst your bubble, but I VERY HIGHLY doubt it.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol this coming from someone who posts this:

and from someone who wanted to put all 4cylinder motors under 2.5L in one class..

...but on the same token, why then compare any 2 different cars to each other?? Why compare a car with a 3.0L to a car with a 5.0L??

if anything, i'd say to NA 4 cyl engines with less than 2.5L is a pretty fair comparo. albeit all theoretical.
yea ok buddy lol...
1. i'm not starting my own racing league, so i'm not putting any motors in any class.
2. comparing any NA motor under 2.5L IS fair.
3. you are terrible at picking up sarcasm/facetiousness
4. for the record, anyone can compare any two motors they want to.
5. what exactly was the point of your post? because you certainly aren't posting any relevent info or adding to the discussion at hand.... i smell a banning!

go jump on the bandwagon of the next new novelty gimmick import that comes out and stop spewing your ignorance here.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1tc4u2nv

and, what praytell, are you basing your assumption on??? The fact that you know nothing, and tcpete explained something to you, so you think he is some kind of guru??? :D

you don't know me kid. there are MILLIONS of people who know a LOT LOT more than tcpete. I'm one of them.

if he's so smart, then how come all he does is bash me, instead of actually posting relevant factual data.?? i'll tell you. because he is jealous that someone knows more than him and proves it in his posts.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ i think you should take your own advice small fry lol... your posts are about as informative and on topic as asking a fish to drown itself in water lol..

oh and can you please explain to me how this statement is equal to you being smarter then me ??

i rest my case ...quit crying in your posts and ranting.. the fact that your writing essays to try to prove something just makes u look sad lol..
Old 01-11-2008, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ i think you should take your own advice small fry lol... your posts are about as informative and on topic as asking a fish to drown itself in water lol..
KEEP TALKING U TRUMPED UP JERKOFF. just because idiot noob kids slob your *** on SL u think you are the man. ROFL! no quite. :D
Old 01-11-2008, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol are you done crying yet? want me to fedex u some diapers?
Old 01-11-2008, 03:10 PM
SL Member

if he's so smart, then how come all he does is bash me, instead of actually posting relevant factual data.?? i'll tell you. because he is jealous that someone knows more than him and proves it in his posts.
jealous? hah no..i think you'd be jealous of him. he's only bashing you because your posts are like he said, as informative and on topic as asking a fish to drown intself in water. and tcpete shouldnt have to post any relevant factual data because the main facts have already been said and pointed out. you havent said anything at all that would help the person who started this topic.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FACT and great observation ^^^
Old 01-11-2008, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm not impressed at all by what i've seen/heard..

you phony losers can think whatEVER you want. I know my stuff and i don't need to attack anyone else on the forums who threaten my position.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

x3.. stupid thread...
x4....Stupid thread

If both our Daddys weighed 250lbs..I bet my daddy would still beat your daddys a$$
Old 01-11-2008, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCTaco
x3.. stupid thread...
x4....Stupid thread

If both our Daddys weighed 250lbs..I bet my daddy would still beat your daddys a$$

x2 :D

it just bothers me that whenever i post i get questioned/doubted/flamed simply because i don't have a fancy avatar and i'm not in one of the "online scion cliques". its ___.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and, what praytell, are you basing your assumption on??? The fact that you know nothing, and tcpete explained something to you, so you think he is some kind of guru??? :D
you don't know me kid. there are MILLIONS of people who know a LOT LOT more than tcpete. I'm one of them.

LMAO!! the only assumption I see here its the one highlighted above, I've known TCpete for a while now and he's worked on the TC I owned before and I can guarantee you, just his knowledge about cars and run laps on any intelligence you might have on that tiny little brain of yours. I find it funny how people always call others "kid" yet they dont post their own age, sounds to me like you're the only kid here, post your age .
Old 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMAO!! the only assumption I see here its the one highlighted above, I've known TCpete for a while now and he's worked on the TC I owned before and I can guarantee you, just his knowledge about cars and run laps on any intelligence you might have on that tiny little brain of yours. I find it funny how people always call others "kid" yet they dont post their own age, sounds to me like you're the only kid here, post your age .
fyi: i'm 26 you dumb little kid. DOB 4/12/81 beeach. and btw, sorry, but you are wrong.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

fyi: i'm 26 you dumb little kid. DOB 4/12/81 beeach. and btw, sorry, but you are wrong.
wow, this statement shows how mature you are,"beeach" , congratulations you are now certified to call others "kid". , get a life, ol' man!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, this statement shows how mature you are,"beeach" , congratulations you are now certified to call others "kid". , get a life, ol' man!
oh no. a 20 year old snot nosed kid is flaming me!!!! I am so sad.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:58 PM
SL Member

You are forgetting one major factor here, honda engines can be tuned and worked on w/o f/i, than our can. For example, my best friend has a 1994 Civic EG hatch DX. We just did an engine swap. B18 straight from Japan. It was a great experience doing it ourself, except for the fact that because it was from Japan, all the wiring was backwards, so we had to rewire it. Anyway he has i/h/e, intake throttle body, V-Tech conroller, new ecu, and he has been all remapped. This this is freakin fast. You have to remember also, that these car are extremely light, where ours is towards the heavy side (which is why we need a bigger motor). And not only does it have the power, be he has a full Tanabe adjustable suspenion, control arms, strut bar, sway bars, I mean this thing can take corners. The best part, is that this car looks like a piece of crap. I mean it looks stock but with rust, different color hood. People thinks it's a joke, until he walks all over them. B18's and Honda engines in general have a ton of potential. Ours do too, but there is a lot more out there for Honda's than for us. That is why there are the Honda haters, because it is so easy for them to create the power than for us. Not to mention their parts are cheaper. So I agree that the two cannot be compared. Unless we are talking about which of the two can create more power with a ridiculous budget!!!

Quick Reply: B17/B18c1 vs 2AZFE