Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Budget Exhaust (Dropped The Rear Section Of My TC Exhaust)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 05:22 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by psyontific
If you can't afford a exhaust save up for one or don't get one. Blowing your exhaust to the ground just blinds the guy behind you. Oh yea you don't care about him/her they're behind you. right?
don't operate your car without your brain engaged
Dude, we're not driving 20 year old domestics, I doubt his car spews smoke like SpyHunter. Whats this about blinding people? Some car manufacturers (namely VW/Audi) actually have their exhaust tips pointed straight at the ground BEHIND the bumper on a TURBOCHARGED car. Are you talking about flames ala FNF? In your case, don't make statements with your brain engaged
Old 03-08-2005, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your all a bunch of idiots if your taking up for some kid who dropped his exhaust because he thought it would sound fast and the furious rice way, you don't deserve to own tC's if your going to rice them out, I hate you people have parent's who will buy you cars and let you do whatever you want on them that you think is cool, well bring your piece of crap tC to Nopi and all of us who have any sense will be sitting on the winners stage while you sitting in the wrecker towing your piece of crap home because it won't start or your homemade front bumper is scraping the ground and you can't drive it home, make sure you turn your walmart underbody neons on to make sure folks see your car as it is getting towed so us other drivers don't damage our nice rides by hitting your piece of junk
Old 03-08-2005, 11:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

dude, he is simply removing his exhuast, because his Creative Compacts exhaust hasn't arrived yet. Chill out.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey can't you just drop it the day it comes in, it only takes a little bit, and dude who are you to be telling me to chill out, you drive a phucking xa
Old 03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

dude, relax man. You got some serious stress going on. I'm not attacking you, dunno why you are so defensive. Yeah, it makes more sense to wait for the exhaust. But he was probably bored and was messing around / a bit curious. It's not like he plans on keeping it that way, or is attaching giant wings and rattle cans.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by skinny
hey can't you just drop it the day it comes in, it only takes a little bit, and dude who are you to be telling me to chill out, you drive a phucking xa
And you wonder why there is so much hostility towards tC owners? Rice isn't just about an ugly car (I hate rice just as much as you do), it's a state of mind. It's the whole "my car is better than yours" mentality. I drive a budget car; I know it, and I LOVE it. You drive a budget coupe. There's always something better, and when a Camaro SS pulls up next to you, and blows you away, you're going to be grouped into the same category as the riciest civic on the block. To 90% of other people, actually, you're no better than the guy with the dropped exhaust. Let ricers be rice, and do your own thing, and you'll look a helluva lot more mature than bickering pointlessly about absolutely nothing.

If you tuck away your attitude, maybe people will respect you.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

and by the way, he already installed his exhaust!
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50811
Old 03-09-2005, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

well i guess follow that thread!

locked!