Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

cincytc dyno sheet and time slip!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Series_1.0
Originally Posted by unlimited77
Are these good times?
Cause for some reason i dont understand soemthing....it seems slow?
Did you take it easy or?

but good numbers but dissapointing times.
i agree..for all that power ur putting out ur still in mid 14s? it seems really weird..to me it, u should be in mid to low 13s..tires cant mean that much of a difference can they? anywho, great numbers but improve those times..u gotta represent the tCs!!

also, with all that torque being put out would it still be safe for stock trannies? wut bout the auto trannies? please tell me the auto's can still handle them safely...
Even though your auto tranny will be able to take the abuse, I dont know why you would want to turbo an automatic car, you wont be getting as good times IMHO because of the different gear ratios, your gear ratios are more fitting for a family sedan type. If you really are a hardcore enthusiast (you have to be to drop 3k on a turbo for your car and hope it doesnt blow up), then you would have gotten a 5sp manual.

I was pretty much against ZPI from the S Pipe threads and what not, but after speaking to Kenny today about the turbo kits I am behind them 100%. If I would trust my car to a company, it is a company that passes me to the boss so that HE directly can talk to me, a potential customer. There are always kinks and bugs in the first batch of anything, but I would be more than glad to trust them to do it right.

When I get the amount of money for the turbo kit (near future), they are getting my sale.