Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Disappointed with Deatschwerks

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Disappointed with Deatschwerks

I can't get Deatschwerks to answer my calls or help me anymore.

In August I sent in my 550 Deatschwerk injectors to get cleaned out. Was having problems with one injector being stuck open. Called and they said they might be able to clean it and get it unstuck. So I send my injectors in. A few days later I get a call saying they can't get the injector unstuck and there would be no charge.

The above is all fine and accepted I knew there was a chance they wouldn't be repairable no big deal. They no longer carry/make the green injectors in 550cc so at this point I have to purchase 4 new injectors. I decide to upgrade and grabe some 700cc; Nice right?

I requested that Deatchwerks package my old 550cc with my new 700cc when they ship. They shipped just fine. 3 days later I'm checking the tracking number and find that my package is being shipped to North Carolina (I live in Colorado). Get in touch with Deatchwerks and they have no idea whats going on take 3 days to get back to me and I had to call them. Tell me that they my package has been shipped to another customer and their attempting to get ahold of the shop that sold them the injectors. Takes 2 weeks for them to tell me the shop gave them the customers information and they will try to contact him.

Its mid to end of september now and I've got a dyno tune coming up (scheduled months ago) and really need some injectors. Deatchwerks sends me out a set of 700cc overnight so I can make my tune date. Thats great!!! In the misted of this their still trying to contact the guy that has my stuff. I get my tune done thats all great.

Mid October, I keep calling inbetween for information after being told I'd be updated via email or call. Niether attempted was made on their part. To this day I'm still out my 550cc injectors and cant get ahold of deatschwerks at all.

This is poor.. service guys /END RAGE