Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Apexjr,

What are you referring to? Exhaust can? The muffler used in our application is built in house, straight through design, 18" long by roughly 9" in diameter, T-304 stainless steel casing and welds.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

if we don't want to wait for the group buy and would rather just purchase the exhaust now, can we do so for the original $600 with free shipping?
Old 06-08-2005, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Interesting,

We have not had anyone decide to take advantage of the special group buy offer. If you are interested in the kit, but have some reservations that are holding you back from placing the order, please post them here or call us. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our Scion tC exhaust kit.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i can almost guarantee it's the sound clip.
a sound clip with the exhaust + aftermarket header would be nice too
Old 06-08-2005, 04:38 PM
5 Year Member

I'm going to have to give Draxas some serious props here. My buddy Scott has a 2.3 Mazda 3 5-Door with their cat-back exhaust, and it sounds freakin awsome! I've listened to it from the outside, drove the car many times, and I still get a HUGE GRIN from ear to ear every time I hear it! As for the quality, TOP NOTCH just doesn't do it justice! Smooth bends, 2.5" pipe, fully polished and it installed easily! The power is there too! The car pulls hard all the way through rev's. We dynoed his car and I was quite impressed as it only had an intake and exhaust running 15+ horsepower and 15+ ft lbs over stock! I'm sure their TC exhaust will be just as great, and it will compliment naturally aspirated as well as turbo'd TC's! I am a very picky person when it comes to quality and power, and they meet that mark and then some! Yeah for Draxas!
Old 06-08-2005, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sounds good... but i'd still like a sound clip
Old 06-09-2005, 02:08 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I spoke with Phillip and he will be getting me that new vid/sound clip very soon.

2K5BluTc,

Thanks for the compliments on our Mazda3 kit. Our Scion kit is made just as well as our Mazda3 kits, which have been received very well by the Mazda3 community. Im sure it will just take some time for the name Draxas to get around in the Scion community. Draxas isnt leaving the Scion market any time soon, so Im not THAT concerned about this just yet.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cool. if you make an exhaust that sounds good with a header, i will purchase it
Old 06-09-2005, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I have heard that complaint from a number of Scion tC owners. We have installed an extra resonator onto Phillip's tC (he has Header, S-Pipe, and Draxas Exhaust)... The noise was of course unbearable... But now with the extra resonator installed, Phillip says it sounds great again. We'll see what his dyno numbers are tomorrow at 5pm with the full list of parts installed. We're hoping for some very nice numbers.

We are strongly considering offering two versions of our Scion tC exhaust..or maybe just one... that has an extra resonator installed to keep sound down. Or resonators are straight through design so they dont hurt performance.

Maybe I should take a poll to see how many people would like to have an exhaust that makes running a header not so bad. What do you guys think?
Old 06-13-2005, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

how about answering my question-i ordered the exhaust from the website-which didn't say that 10 had to be bought before any would ship out. here's the quote from ur website "Special Offer!! We have reduced the price on this kit to $500 for the first 10 buyers to take advantage of this offer. Draxas needs to get these kits into the hands of Scion tC owners to help get the word out on our high quality exhaust systems. " since it has to be 10 sold for the $500 price, i was told i could get it for the original $600 price with free shipping if i didn't want to wait. i haven't been able to get anyone to answer my phone calls, e-mails, pms or anything else. i don't know if the order i placed was canceled, is on hold, or anything else. how about letting me know what the hell is going on-i mean, I ALREADY PAID YOU and i can't get anyone from draxas to even return my calls or anything else. not only that, but u guys told me that the best thing for me to do is to get on scionlife and try and have people buy the exhaust just so i could get mine.
Originally Posted by Draxas_VP
S-Pipe: The prototype is done and the welding jig has been completed. I just need to give the word to my fabricator to begin work. However, I would like to receive a few pre-orders up front to help cover the initial cost of the first batch.

Delivery: We need to get the 10 orders of the Group Buy before I can ship out any of these kits. So far, I only have 2 orders. If I were you , I would get on all of the Scion tC message boards and urge others to jump on this great deal we are offering. $500 for an exhaust kit as high in quality and performance as ours is a major steal..
just wondering, has anyone other than phillip gotten the exhaust yet? even when u were selling it for $600? also, on the s-pipe, this isn't like a turbo or supercharger where they each cost a couple of thousand dollars. it's a $150 item-i don't see how you can't get 10 or 20 made-which at your cost wouldn't nearly be $1500 or $3000. how bout making 10 of em yourself and sell those 10. that way if it's as good a product as u guys claim, it'll sell itself. same with the exhaust. if it's that good, why do u need to have 10 people buy them before u can ship em out? i thought the exhausts were in stock and ready to ship. how about answering this post-now that everyone on scionlife can see it? not only that, i'm sure other people would like to know the answer to some of these questions. i have all the e-mails and pms i've gotten from u guys, and although ur company was good about answering the questions and everything else at first, i've heard nothing for over a week. not only that, but u've been signed onto scionlife since then which means u've def seen ur pms. what the F is going on?
Old 07-24-2005, 03:56 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

how does this effect the warranty?
Old 07-24-2005, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Draxas_VP
I have heard that complaint from a number of Scion tC owners. We have installed an extra resonator onto Phillip's tC (he has Header, S-Pipe, and Draxas Exhaust)... The noise was of course unbearable... But now with the extra resonator installed, Phillip says it sounds great again. We'll see what his dyno numbers are tomorrow at 5pm with the full list of parts installed. We're hoping for some very nice numbers.

We are strongly considering offering two versions of our Scion tC exhaust..or maybe just one... that has an extra resonator installed to keep sound down. Or resonators are straight through design so they dont hurt performance.

Maybe I should take a poll to see how many people would like to have an exhaust that makes running a header not so bad. What do you guys think?

is't been a while. whats the status?
Old 08-16-2005, 11:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Sorry to bump a bit of an old thread, but were the dyno's mentioned in this thread ever completed?
Old 09-20-2005, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

where is everybody getting the this video at? how come i cant find it?
Old 09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oh jk. im stupid
Old 09-20-2005, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I will be getting this exhaust very soon, and will have many pictures, sound clips, video's, etc and will be able to answer all your questions!. If you have any questions about the exhaust as of now (keep in mind i dont have it yet), I will do my best to answer them.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I might be getting this system sooner than I thought! Will have the money to buy several things soon and this might be one of them. Thing is Id sure as hell like an s-pipe too so are you guys (Draxas) offering the $75 off that system as well? Please do!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

that is the system they are offering the 75 off on. and im sorry i havent been keeping you guys updated like i want to on here, been real busy. im still trying to contact my guy at draxas to get this exhaust shipped to me asap
Old 09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

But on that thread they started I thought they were offering it on the $599 system. Im quite certain thats what it was but if it is like you say, the $7xx system then its all mine!
Old 09-23-2005, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

$750, im pretty sure its that one...

Quick Reply: Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipping!