Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

End to oil consumption forever.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2022, 05:01 PM
SL Member

Default End to oil consumption forever.

I spent 1 year of research, and there is a way to cleanout oil ring and oil drain holes in piston.

im planning to do this service in south new Mexico.

Pm me if interested.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
SuperMod

Pretty sure Toyota found a way to address excessive oil consumption...plan on sharing this 'miracle cure' that took you a year to find?

Otherwise this sounds vaguely like you're offering a service and, well, you haven't been a member long enough nor do you have enough posts to put up what essentially amounts to a 'classified' in the technical forums.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:46 PM
SL Member

Yeah, you right I'm new here. Anyways this is a motor flush that has been done 1000s of times in my country because gas quality is worse than USA.

It is a chemical that dissolved gunk and varnish.. The oil relieve holes in piston and oil control rings are completely void of any carbon blockage.

I have 100% proof with tone of pictures, but on all forums everyone says "no way those oil relieve holes can be cleaned"

Wrong!!!! ))
Old 12-12-2022, 12:51 PM
SL Member

Old 12-12-2022, 01:00 PM
SL Member

In picture you can see, it's an industrial device, not diy.

It has a control box the spins motor few revs every 15 min.
Those tubes go to main chamber where chemical is added, device made to clean combustion chamber.

It's has a heater attached to the cooling system, it doesn't clean at cold temps.

This is not really related to the motor flush I'm talking about but I posted the pic to show that no one does this in USA.

Old 12-12-2022, 02:13 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by MileHightC
Pretty sure Toyota found a way to address excessive oil consumption...plan on sharing this 'miracle cure' that took you a year to find?

Otherwise this sounds vaguely like you're offering a service and, well, you haven't been a member long enough nor do you have enough posts to put up what essentially amounts to a 'classified' in the technical forums.
The only thing Toyota did to address the issue is to replace the piston and rings (same exact parts).

After 60k to 80k miles second compression ring get stuck along with oil control rings and your piston is riding on one ring and piston skirt is wearing out cylinder hone.

​​​​​This happens after 60 to 80k miles along with blocked oil seals, this is what Toyota did to solve the problem.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:07 AM
SL Member

This motor has been flushed 3 times. I have a Question for guys on this forum anyone has seen old toyota 1.8l engine clean like this?
Old 12-14-2022, 07:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sludge isn't as hard to clean as hard-carbon deposits on piston rings and oil-return ports.
Old 12-14-2022, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciondoctor
The only thing Toyota did to address the issue is to replace the piston and rings (same exact parts).
Sorry, Toyota's fix includes three-piece oil rings instead of the original, one-piece abomination. The new pistons also have larger oil-return ports. Even the two combustion rings are high-tension versus the original, low-tension. Nothing in Toyota's recall reuses oem parts.
Old 12-18-2022, 02:46 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by 62Fender
Sorry, Toyota's fix includes three-piece oil rings instead of the original, one-piece abomination. The new pistons also have larger oil-return ports. Even the two combustion rings are high-tension versus the original, low-tension. Nothing in Toyota's recall reuses oem parts.
​​​​​​That doesn't cover Scions over 10 years and 150k.
​​That's good info, Even with the new ring design I dought it will remain clean after 100k miles.
Old 12-18-2022, 02:55 AM
SL Member

Sludge isn't as hard to clean as hard-carbon deposits on piston rings and oil-return ports.
Yes that's right.

This motor was flushed and taken apart to show that nothing inside was damaged, seals etc. I will post pictures of oil return holes later , they were completely clean.
Old 12-18-2022, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

​​​​​​That doesn't cover Scions over 10 years and 150k.

Who's your source?
Old 01-27-2023, 03:01 AM
SL Member

Who's your source?
​​​​​Fender62 the recall doesn't cover Scions over 10 years old or with over 150 k miles. If I'm wrong about this please free to correct me.

I have such luck, I'm driving a Scion with 177k miles and with original piston rings, I guess the previous owner didn't know about recall, How is that possible I don't know.

Old 01-27-2023, 03:27 AM
SL Member

The

Last edited by Sciondoctor; 02-27-2023 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-27-2023, 12:46 PM
SL Member

Going back to this post...

Originally Posted by MileHightC
You still don't have enough posts, soliciting for donations isn't allowed and if you plan on making an 'enterprise' out of this and offering it to multiple people you would need to start a 'Group Buy'.

All of this is clearly spelled out in the following links:

You must have 15 posts/15 days before posting here! which means 15 posts AND 15 days.

No Links to eBay, Craigslist, Donation or other 3rd Party sites and I would liken you listing the phone number you have associated with CashApp to be the equivalent of a 'Donation link'.

Private Party Classified (PPC) Rules and Requirements

Last edited by MileHightC; 01-27-2023 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Ads 'For Sale' are not to be posted in technical forums/Violations of PPC rules
Old 01-27-2023, 02:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

... Oil relief holes are CLEAN. Controll ring are clean to new condition
Your pictures do not include the parts subject to Toyota's oil consumption recall.
Old 01-27-2023, 05:32 PM
SL Member

Old 01-27-2023, 05:38 PM
SL Member

1nzfe was flushed and taken apart, piston on right was cleaned, it does wash off skirt coating, BUT after 70k to 80k miles it's wornout regardless on all engines.

Old 01-27-2023, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is the OEM oil-ring still stuck in the piston groove?
Old 01-30-2023, 05:38 AM
SL Member

Mm

Last edited by Sciondoctor; 02-27-2023 at 01:49 AM.

Quick Reply: End to oil consumption forever.