Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Five Alphawerks Sponsorships Up for Grab!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 06:52 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Good luck to all of you guys (expect the dumb @ss), post pics when you get the goodies installed.

taek : It this why you kicked out of socal-tc. So who really sucks cause they're driving a car that they don't like. This car it awesome inside and out. Yeah it only has 160 hp, but you're compare to a 350Z. It's one of the fastest 4 cyl out. An STi is @ss ugly and severely overpriced, but maybe that's why you like it.

Again to everyone that entered good luck. And to those that win, Congrats.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_LEX_24O
Good luck to all of you guys (expect the dumb @ss), post pics when you get the goodies installed.

taek : It this why you kicked out of socal-tc. So who really sucks cause they're driving a car that they don't like. This car it awesome inside and out. Yeah it only has 160 hp, but you're compare to a 350Z. It's one of the fastest 4 cyl out. An STi is @ss ugly and severely overpriced, but maybe that's why you like it.

Again to everyone that entered good luck. And to those that win, Congrats.
HHAAHAH i was banned from socal tc club cuz phil can't lead and supposedly i was "post whoring". iono if you know, but phil created that forum to get sponsors for his car. if you didnt know, he hasnt payed a single penny for his mods on his car. none of your business to begin with.

second of all, i compare my tC to my old car becuase thats what i had before. if i were to compare in specs two cars in general then yes 350z and tC is in different classes.

go drive a STi, and then come back to a tC. you will not like your tC either. the fact taht you could afford a STi but is not allowed to drive it makes you dislike your tC and your parents. STi is not ugly if yu konw how to do it right. besides, looks are also an opinion.

go learn some grammar too. i will also admit that i do like tC's interior, exterior is alright, but engine, the fact that it is FWD, and the weight is not what i like. but yes, the tC is worth every penny you pay for.

[/b]
Old 04-25-2005, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This just keeps getting better and better.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man taek ur diggin ur self a nasty hole...my guess is u should just stop now while u think ur ahead...getting on a scionlife web site and dissing the car isnt really the best way to support ur car or other peoples feelings about theres..i honestly think the tC is the nicest lookin car out on the road now..u said sumptin about not promoting ur car or sumptin like that..(isnt that the whole concept of a sponsor?!?!) i mean im not tryin to hate on u or like put u down but im just sayin i think ur in the wrong forum maybe even the wrong website to be talkin about the stuff u "think" ur talkin about..but n e ways bro good luck with the sponsor n all hope it all works out
Old 04-25-2005, 07:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

alright enough of this talk, keep it ontopic.

when are emails being sent out? im getting excited lol
Old 04-25-2005, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

UGH!
What is going on in here?

May I add a few cents or (Sense) here?

Listen, everyone who was picked as a finalist was picked for a reason. I, nor any of you may know that reason until later today.

I have to add... being a businessperson myself. I have several people representing my lable. I find some of the best people to represent my lable. I take away my lable from anyone who does not hold up my lable in the highest regard. It's a branding they wear with pride. It means more to these people I consider my "team" than it means to some guy who's looking for something to do.
This is the concept for sponsoring.

If you do not enjoy the car you chose to drive/own.. then you best not try to get it sponsored. You will only carry a negative image with your own ill will towards owning a car you are not satisfied with.

I owned a MINI, it was sponsored. By a handfull of companies. I ended up unsatisfied with a particular avenue regarding MINIUSA. I dropped the sponsors and they all knew why. They appreciated my view and decisions and supported me as much as they could.

I chose the tC because it's a GREAT car. Really, just do a little research, learn about your vehicle and educate yourself a little bit.

There's more to owning a car when you involve yourself with a community such as, for example - ScionLife. You are a participating body in an entity that is ALL ABOUT loving this car, or THESE cars and the auxillary lifestyles and functions that happen in the course.

I find Taek's comments very insulting and am unable to constrain myself sometimes... like now. I had to make this reply.

I apologize to everyone.
If this rant disqaulifies me from this sponsorship, I understand and will still feel honored to have been considered.

Good luck to all!

I'll be watching my emails also!
Old 04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

me too me too i cant wait thats why i keep checkin the web site n my e-mail my brains like gettin fried from starin at the screen all day but its all good definatly worth the wait weither i made it or not...but good idea with stickin on topic i'd rather do the same too... and by the way to answer your question i havent heard a word so im not too sure when they will be sent out
Old 04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The topic here is headers from alphawerks, not how much you dislike the tc, or any other car for that matter. go somewhere else, not in a forum where its completely off topic, or where people want their message to be heard amongst a bunch of people whining to one another about disliking the car. I really like my car, and I know its not gonna be the fastest on the road, but its great to drive, and looks clean and mean, thats all I need.
Alphawerks is kool enough to put up a few sponsorships, so this should be about how kool they are for giving people a chance to promote their product. I will consider buying them if I don't win either, I say consider because not everyone can throw down $4k in mods on thier car, alot of people have bills to pay, like me
Mad props to alphaawerks.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and hey team mighty minis im absolutly with you 100% all the way im right beside u man so if u go down i'd go down two i think we'd be good as a team lol (if we were on the team or not) ur outlook on this whole situation were in is the same exact way i look at things too and i applaud the fact ur standin up for not only yourself but everyone else and recognizing the fact that were in this for a reason and we should be in this as a team it seemed as if we already were in this as a team utill later on this afternoon....(congratulating everyone givin every one moral support and just acting as if we were a family what happened to that...i dont think they'd like to have a buncha people who either cant get along or dont want to promote there car nor sponsor on the team with them...but enough preachin i just hope the best man/woman wins cause whoever gets this absolutly deserves it i kno at least i have the heart to take it as i get it so if i win...i'll prob get naked and run around the neighborhood..i i lose i can say i'll prob do the same thing cause im happy win/or lose its been cool and i've already learned soo much about sponsors lately and i'll be happy with what i got...my tC makes me happy enough...(sponsor would prob make me a MILLION times more happier) lol but no matter what im happy i have an 05 Scion and i get mad ___ in my back seat....lol j/p ....maybe but all of u out there good luck and may the best man/woman win
Old 04-25-2005, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ohh by the way....amen
Old 04-25-2005, 08:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

very well said
Old 04-25-2005, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have been going crazy with all the entries but here it is...

Originally we were going to give 5 part sponsorships...but I have taken extra time because we are going to do some full sponsorship as well! So I hope this will payoff for all your patience. I am putting all the info together right now and the winners will receive an email before the end of the business day in California time.

Victor D.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks we appriciate it 110% u all take ur time u've done enough already for all of us finalist and non finalists! thanks for reviewing in and taking your time with the decision i kno I'D rather have u all pick the best choice u can make rather than mess up and regret it this is definatly a BIG decision u all take ur time...and we'll def. be right here by the computer waitin!! thanks again
Old 04-25-2005, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

thanks for keeping us informed of whats going on. You guys are being very generous.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ohh and by the way can i say HELL YEA...or SWEET @ss to full sponsorship that is incredible wow now thats REALLY exiting man ohh man..brb gotta go check my pants lol j/p but n e ways to everyone left GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! and i cant wait!!!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW!

Nexus, you rock!
That's some spectacular news for all of us who've been participating in this thread.
I would relate that to a good film with a surprise ending!
Old 04-25-2005, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nexusindustry
I have been going crazy with all the entries but here it is...

Originally we were going to give 5 part sponsorships...but I have taken extra time because we are going to do some full sponsorship as well! So I hope this will payoff for all your patience. I am putting all the info together right now and the winners will receive an email before the end of the business day in California time.

Victor D.

yo that was a suprise. Im not gonna lie ive been checking my work email all day.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just keeps getting better and better! cant wait for the "surprise" ending...haha!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

3248 views in 15 days

It's a cliffhanger!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just to keep the excitement levels high...

Quick Reply: Five Alphawerks Sponsorships Up for Grab!!!