Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Five Alphawerks Sponsorships Up for Grab!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 08:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have sweaty palms Im so anxious..............
Old 04-25-2005, 08:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^lol only a couple more hours
Old 04-25-2005, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone know anything about their (nexus) turbo kits?
Old 04-25-2005, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not yet... but they do offer some info on their site
NEXUS
Old 04-25-2005, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hey taek...

dude calm down. u got kicked out cuz you mouth off to much. lots of people defended you in socal-tc forum.

but your real problem is learning how to chill. you get all worked upfor nothing. and YES i have driven an STI. taht car is ugly IMO. ya they are fast, ya they sound nice but i actually did pick my TC over it. including the evo 8 i choose my TC because enjoy the practicality of the car more than those other sports cars.

and + taht 350z wasnt even your car. your brother took it BACK.

dont take me wrong, i totally understood wat you meant when you said our cars suck.

its not finely built like a lexus or benz or watever but wat did you expect from a 16k car?

no bashing here. im just saying you shoud chill a bit... and not take questions to be so offensive.

good luck to everyone,
Old 04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Must.....

Walk.................

Away, from.........

Com.... pu.... ter......
Old 04-25-2005, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think its impossible...i gave up when i got out of my computer chair cause the only difference was i was standing up i still couldnt leave the screen lol
Old 04-25-2005, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

my butt fell asleep so I had to get up and walk around for a while........
Old 04-25-2005, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i got mail.............. :D
Old 04-25-2005, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you tease... i get mail all day
Old 04-25-2005, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TeamMightyMiniz
you tease... i get mail all day
oh you like getting teased huh :D j/k.... i did get mail, from my mommy
Old 04-25-2005, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I do not find that humorous........
Old 04-25-2005, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so who is the ten anyway, i havent really been paying attention...

ME <------------- finalist
Old 04-25-2005, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so should all of us finalists hate each other or love each other? haha.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont hate nobody, if i dont get it just makes me need to work that much harder... however if i do get it, I still need to work hard.... Lots of people are show but i want me to be a show and go car... I want a freakin fast TC
Old 04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

word.......
Old 04-25-2005, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by fivepointnine
so should all of us finalists hate each other or love each other? haha.
<3 eachother. We are all part of a great community, and should all support eachother, and be thankful that alphawerks is giving us this great opportunity.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:19 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

omg... i'm so nervous... i want to shout out to all the guys who made it as well to the list of finalists, and well... as far as me spending over $4k already on my car.. i can't really say that i can really afford it (financing.. heheh..) and i'm still mod crazy so eventually it's going to so surpass that... i just hope that i can start getting a few sponsors to help in relieving me of my mod madness without spending so much.

and yeah.. i have nothing against people who haven't paid a single penny on all their mods... they just happened to be that lucky... i just wish i can get some of that luck today
Old 04-25-2005, 11:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

any1 want to chat on aim about our tc's to help ease the nerves of waiting? lol im me- paintball717
Old 04-25-2005, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Default my 2 cents...

Wow... well I honestly hope I am one of the people to win this sponsorship because I would definitely be proud to represent this product on my vehicle and to show what benefit it is to my project.

First I want to say sorry that this is so off topic but something needs to be said here.

I have no desire to stoop to taek's level but I do want to clarify some things...
those who are members of my club know what I am like and can tell you I am very fair to everyone.

HHAAHAH i was banned from socal tc club cuz phil can't lead and supposedly i was "post whoring". iono if you know, but phil created that forum to get sponsors for his car. if you didnt know, he hasnt payed a single penny for his mods on his car. none of your business to begin with.
Taek was banned from the forum and the club for mouthing off and not doing as requested. He was fairly warned 3 times to stop posting a reply to every single post on the forum be it related to him or not. When a forum member racks up more posts in 2 weeks time than senior members have in 6 months... that is definitely abuse (post whoring). After several fair attempts to curb this behavior myself and other members of the club were treated with blatant disregard and so he was banned. As for me no knowing how to lead a club... if this were true then why is my club still growing to date. 194 members to be exact since starting last october 16th. Obviously I must be doing something right. Now as for me starting the club only to get sponsors for my car... well if by some chance owning the club helps me to get a sponsor I am not going to turn that sponsor away. However, to date, every single sponsor I have has come to me by my own work. Going and getting it myself just like everyone else has to. My springs came from B+G as a test set. My exhaust was designed off of my car by draxas for their production. My CF hood sponsored to me by one of my club vendors to show off their product. My rims, cash. My interior cf overlays, also a test set from a potential vendor. My underbody lights, given to me by a friend. My sound system, cash. All other little items out of my own pocket. So don't speak as if you know what I am doing when you don't know me at all. I started the club because of people just like taek who run rampant here on scion life and make the entire environment less than attractive for the majority of people. I started the club because I wanted to make a place for people in socal who own a tc to be able to talk and get together and do things as a general club might do. The fact is that taek annoyed the majority of my members with his abusive posting and after several warnings he suffered the consequences.

Next... I am not sure how at age 16 you are able to afford an sti, evo 8, or any other expensive car on your own without assistance from your parents. I would be curious to see if they said the same thing about you buying it on your own. Anyway comparing your brothers 350z to a stock tC (or even an sti or evo is really no comparison at all. Also you get what you pay for. I make more than enough money to afford any of those three but I chose the tC for the simple fact that I like modifying my cars and I wanted to save myself, my wife, and my baby girl some money for the future. I have never had anyone ever pay for anything for me. I have always had to work for it. Given that I am the only income in my home I would be thrilled if somebody paid for my insurance (or any other bill for that matter). I wonder if your parents would be impressed by your lack of appreciate for what they do help you with. I have had issues with my family but to say that I dislike them because they forced me to choose a cheaper car to save me from doing something stupid (not to mention save theirself on insurance charges).... all I can say is wow... must be nice to be such a spoiled brat and to be able to get away with what you have gotten away with.

go learn some grammar too. i will also admit that i do like tC's interior, exterior is alright, but engine, the fact that it is FWD, and the weight is not what i like. but yes, the tC is worth every penny you pay for

I won't even get into to this one too much. You tell somebody to go learn some grammer but you type out a long run on sentence immediately after that. Why lecture people when you can't even do it right yourself?

enough of my ranting and I am sorry if this loses me the sponsorship as well as mightyminiz said. I love my tC and think it is a great ride. I would be very proud to have this sponsorship. If I dont get it. Congrats to those of you who do.

[/quote]

Quick Reply: Five Alphawerks Sponsorships Up for Grab!!!